ESUNA RO

Started by PrivatePlayer, May 25, 2010, 01:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrivatePlayer

Lack of Proof before making any actions as to accused players, Invasion of Privacy (kept logging in my account!), Server down too frequent, and the Server owner practically doesn't really care since he's always asleep. Oh, and not to mention that there already has been a topic somewhere here that ESUNA copied contents from another server, how shameful indeed!!  :-\ Plus, the recent changes that happened to the nerfing of skills. There was even a poll posted by the owner of the server asking whether or not the players agree or not to the F*ed up changes and it's not a surprise that the poll resulted with the players disagreeing with the changes and yet the owner says he won't be reverting any changes.. wow, what a waste of time and a neglectful disregard of their players!! s*** server, that's what this is! I have played in a lot of private servers and this really takes the cake of being the worst!!  >:( so, don't even bother wasting your time, money, and effort on this one.. I feel so dismayed with RO just coz of this server!!

Relics

This is not a review, this is more of a rant and rave..

moving

Might want to read the global rules btw, especially when it comes to thinking of posting a review.