EmpathyRO Advertising on StarliteRO.

Started by Lucian, Apr 04, 2010, 07:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LemonCrosswalk

Revenant

Quote from: Anti-Static Foam Cleaner on Apr 08, 2010, 12:52 AM
Quote from: Temjin on Apr 07, 2010, 12:37 PM
Oh, doesn't hurt to be on Linux either, so that the annoying "YOU HAVE A VIRUS OMG" crap doesn't affect you.

Switching to Linux because you're afraid of viruses is like permanently living on a boat because you're afraid of a fire

Doesn't seem that bad.
For the love of god, people, stop posting topics about recruiting staff on this forum, or indeed any forum. If you really feel the need to publicize the fact you're incapable of running your own server, and as such, must rely on someone you know nothing about as a crutch, be prepared to deal with the consequences, as people who go deliberately looking for GM positions are most likely as dumb as the inept server owner in question, if not moreso.

People offering paid services may or may not be screwing you over, depending on the product. Web designers? There's quite a good few out there; many take time to do their work, and charge quite a bit as a result. Just be sure you're not getting someone elses' website, rebranded for quick cash. If you hire someone to do things such as install customs for you, give up running a server. You're wasting time and letting someone take advantage of your stupidity.

[1] [2] [3] [4]

Descent

I love using Google to play RO.
To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Pandora

Sorry for the off-topicness yesterday, didn't mean to side-track things, Cyric please contact me if you got anything to say on the matter you brought up.
[color=darkblue]heRO is a great friendly, pre-renweal, unique and fun server with a great community, give it a try![/color]

[color=darkblue]Click here to find out more about heRO![/color]

Lucian

Unless anything else comes up, I think this topic can be locked.