Soul Society RO Has over 100 Autotrade characters that never log in

Started by Lukeh, Sep 28, 2011, 05:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasc

Quote from: baseballGuy on Dec 14, 2011, 07:35 PM
two post count? whats hes is saying is true, even before in their old server SeireteiRO and now Soul Society RO they manipulate their population with @afk and @autotrade. my IGN in SeireteiRO was "Fiddler" and in Soul Society "B U L L" and its also true that in Soul Society there are 30 people online or even less.

I know this is an old post and there is nothing to be done with manipulating the server population but. saying its 110 online when theres only 30 or less? to some people it feels like they were scammed or something.

to those who wants to know more about Soul Society RO and what OP said is all true and non of it is a JOKE and i hope this can help other people when choosing their servers. you can also pm me about Soul Society RO you can ask anything, i was donor in this server and for a time was loyal to the server.

Late reply, I couldn't help but notice how you said people are scammed. This is a free to play server, you can't scam someone with no transaction going from one party to the other. Its your choice if you want to play or not, nobody forces you. Go on youtube and search for the woes on the server, you will see plenty of action there.

Please don't mention Seireitei and Soul Society in the same breath, its been more than a year ago since its revival, and its gone through so much changes that comparison would be inaccurate.

I still hold my opinion that the OP was from daredevil ragnarok online and his attempt was to write a rant on my server, I could easily do the same and write a rant on theirs if I wanted to. I won't step down to their level though.