DREAMERRO GM FREIA CORRUPTION

Started by joberlobb, Apr 06, 2019, 12:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joberlobb

the whole community shocked by this revalation
one dreamerro gm the head gm is proven to be corrupted
gm freia is upgrading with her gm account and sells the items at cheaper price to a member
this proof was posted by a banned rmt member who was have been doing rmt for more than 1 year now
he was not banned and from what we can see he was protecting him

this whole thing blew up and the whole community is shock like i am
i cant believe this cos i trusted the gm team now i dont know how to trust and me and my friends lost touch with this srver
who else what kind of corruption they make now

i want everyone to find the proof like everyone else
this is undisputed proof that this gm has been corrupting with this member
who else has been the customer? who else been protecting by gm team?

if this was a buying trade from gm legit account why would you ask +0 or no refinement?

as u can see she repeats that it needs to be no refine
and going to receive 6 items

pls look how many no refine items it is
also look at the date and time of the trade that it happen
it happen at 9/14/2018 at 5:05 server time
the conversation at skype happen at 9/13/2018 that means it only been 1 day since the conversation

1 day and the gm has not have the items
meaning no items for pending trade

this is the final screenshot
you see here that the player recieve all the items except boots
all +10 so fast in just 30 minutes in the same day

remember gm freia is high rank gm
meaning his gm have better commands
this is embarassing
we cant trust anymore the judgement of the gm team
as of now we recieve no explain from gm freia
this been posted in fb group of the server for 2 days now
all we hear now is nothing
not even explanation
but even if explain the proof is undisputed

i think thats going to be it for now sorry for english language
i hope the gm team resolves this but ryt now we dont trust the gm team
what else they do to protect their business partners

Staff Edit: Do not post personal information (image, text, interactive etc) without consent of the owner.
my edit: i remove names now dont worry okay

UNTIL NOW ALL GM DO IS HIDE THE PROOF NOT EVEN MAKE EXPLAIN SO SHAME!!!
WE NEED EXPLAIN!
this is so cheater embarassing  /sob /o /x

LupusGrave

I'm going to process this site by allowing members to post the image of other people allowing them to make jokes and bully. Images of people should not be allowed that way. Shame.

yC

Assuming you are the owner of those personal information, the OP has been contacted to edit out any personal information included in his screenshot because he did not have your permission.  We have edited the links for now.  As for those in your quoted message, it is in your post so it must be under your consent to if you decide to continue to display them.

joberlobb

how is this bully i justr eport
we want explain but u keep ignore
u also delete the original post in fb group
all we want is explain
all u do is avoid

we keep on posting u keep ignoring

we all know ur corruption now
accept it

sure he not the owner of personal information
this what they all do
this in forum they keep blocking it
avoid it to make donators more donate

jacobo_bobo

This post seems pretty pointless...but I know why you posted it. Cause you just got banned and the whole community is laughing at you and relieve you are finally banned. So you want to start rumors to hurt the server. I'm a player here for many years and I know exactly who and what type of player you are Arost.

First of all, how do we know that is indeed GM freia's skype chat and not an impersonator ? Even in-game I don't see GM Freia in the screenshots just a random player trading the items... But for a second, lets assume that was indeed GM Freia.

If it is corruption, why is gm freia asking for so much zeny in exchange for the refine? If GM was corrupt wouldn't it be free or maybe some real life money? What does the GM Freia do with the zeny if she has GM commands?

Again, lets assume GM Freia did corrupt and use gm commands to refine..why does he need +0 of the items?  I've tried @refine command before in other servers, and even if you have +9 or +4 equipment you can simply do @refine 0 10 (or 100) and all your items equipped will turn into max refine..regardless of the current refine level. There is no point to a gm command for the item to be +0. It works regardless of current refine.

But lets go ahead and assume again that GM was corrupt, used gm refine to sell the player +10 equipment.. why would the gm then ban such player for RMT? It's on the forums that this same gm banned the player. I dont know about you but if I cheat and do corrupt stuff for a player I will not want to piss of the player or ban the player for fear of "our secrets" coming out. Just doesn't make sense for a GM to ban a person they sold illegal items to.

But hey, lets keep assuming the GM freia needs zeny for some reason, that he abused gm commands to refine, and is stupid enough to ban the player who he cheated with...

Let's say it all happened and GM Freia sold +10 refine items for zeny to a player. Is it a big deal when the server is a high rate and nearly every PvP player has +10 equipment? It doesn't make the player unkillable or even much stronger than others.

The server has custom pure oridecon and elunium that protects item during refine failure. It also has gambling npcs that refine an item +3 or +5 based on luck. So if you have a +5 EQ and get the +5 from the npc, suddenly you have a +10 EQ. My point being, its very easy to +10 items in this server. I know because I have over 25 equipment that are all +10 and all obtained by refining or buying from other players.

I think this is a fake/old report that is just being shared now because the player was permanently banned from the server. There are a lot of rumors that this player scammed a lot of his friends for zeny and real money and everyone knows this player as the most hated player in DreamerRO for many years. I'm glad he was finally banned and the server will surely be more newbie friendly and less drama without him. All he did was gang players in pvp with his elite friends..smh.

starwish

sad to say, but this gm is really corrupted. i and my friends quit this game long ago because of this gm. its true that all of the evidence that the user posted is true about freia/lorien. this gm is really corrupted.

also @jacobo, if its easy to +10 equips, the owner with 1T zeny could have easily purchased 200X ++ pure elu/oridecon than trading it to the GM, and also, pure elunium is capped at +8 protection meaning +9 onwards it will break. so what are you talking about? XD

starwish

Quote from: jacobo_bobo on Apr 06, 2019, 11:29 PM
This post seems pretty pointless...but I know why you posted it. Cause you just got banned and the whole community is laughing at you and relieve you are finally banned. So you want to start rumors to hurt the server. I'm a player here for many years and I know exactly who and what type of player you are Arost.

First of all, how do we know that is indeed GM freia's skype chat and not an impersonator ? Even in-game I don't see GM Freia in the screenshots just a random player trading the items... But for a second, lets assume that was indeed GM Freia.

If it is corruption, why is gm freia asking for so much zeny in exchange for the refine? If GM was corrupt wouldn't it be free or maybe some real life money? What does the GM Freia do with the zeny if she has GM commands?

Again, lets assume GM Freia did corrupt and use gm commands to refine..why does he need +0 of the items?  I've tried @refine command before in other servers, and even if you have +9 or +4 equipment you can simply do @refine 0 10 (or 100) and all your items equipped will turn into max refine..regardless of the current refine level. There is no point to a gm command for the item to be +0. It works regardless of current refine.

But lets go ahead and assume again that GM was corrupt, used gm refine to sell the player +10 equipment.. why would the gm then ban such player for RMT? It's on the forums that this same gm banned the player. I dont know about you but if I cheat and do corrupt stuff for a player I will not want to piss of the player or ban the player for fear of "our secrets" coming out. Just doesn't make sense for a GM to ban a person they sold illegal items to.

But hey, lets keep assuming the GM freia needs zeny for some reason, that he abused gm commands to refine, and is stupid enough to ban the player who he cheated with...

Let's say it all happened and GM Freia sold +10 refine items for zeny to a player. Is it a big deal when the server is a high rate and nearly every PvP player has +10 equipment? It doesn't make the player unkillable or even much stronger than others.

The server has custom pure oridecon and elunium that protects item during refine failure. It also has gambling npcs that refine an item +3 or +5 based on luck. So if you have a +5 EQ and get the +5 from the npc, suddenly you have a +10 EQ. My point being, its very easy to +10 items in this server. I know because I have over 25 equipment that are all +10 and all obtained by refining or buying from other players.

I think this is a fake/old report that is just being shared now because the player was permanently banned from the server. There are a lot of rumors that this player scammed a lot of his friends for zeny and real money and everyone knows this player as the most hated player in DreamerRO for many years. I'm glad he was finally banned and the server will surely be more newbie friendly and less drama without him. All he did was gang players in pvp with his elite friends..smh.

"It also has gambling npcs that refine an item +3 or +5 based on luck." = wof is once per 12 hrs?
"The server has custom pure oridecon and elunium that protects item during refine failure." = pure elu is capped at +8 protection

please explain how to reach all these items to +10 in 30 mins without wof and pure elu capping at +8, not corrupt? ok

Milliana

Jacobo_bobo = haze. That obvious

joberlobb

whatever
the fact remains that ur gm is corrutped and protected arost cos they are having transaction..
protecting someone that has bad offense
that is corruption too!

did u even read the skype chats?
and u are a gm arent you
you should be able to trace who owns that account
dont play dumb by saving ur corrupt head

ur 2nd paragraph is nonsense
she is risking her gm account in exchange for cheaper equips see!
+10 CA and 5 other for just 1 trillion??? are you blind?????? +CA already cost 500b WTF HAHAHAHAHA
if this is legit trade why it got to be that cheap?

this isnt other server
this is dreamerro
its not the same
maybe freia not think of that
if freia did it and not cheat she would ask +4 to save up right why ask +0 in the skype chat

did u even read anything i say? i already say arost have been doing rmt... why now u ask? cos fria cant save him anymore
now this whole fb thing come up
freia cant do anything to cover it up
just like how the gms try to cover up all evidence and deny all that this gm freia do  /wah

i assume you dont play pvp in dreamer cos u are dumb as a block. many of the player in amatsu (that gm protect even if they rmt before) are unkillable. even if we are high rate with many +10 it not easy to make it. not even in 30 minutes. u r ignorant wtf! i assume u also dont know how to read my post properly cos u missed everything HAHAHA  /heh

its not fake thats sure
if its old then we happy that arost bann cos we now confirm that the gm is really corrupt
can u imagine..
arost was in staff too.. whatever staff did.. he also know.. thats bad cos now they ban him for rmt that he been doing for 1 year now..

also u dont even try to say the evidence are wrong
u just give motive which is easy to know... she is corrupt and just need zeny to buy whatever she wants..  /sob /x /x

maybe gm freia also did this cos she know she wont get caught cos admin cover her tracks...
thats sad!!!

many players get ban for not reporting
then this gm dont get ban for using gm cmd???
also no logs??? only gm freia been head for so long
who knows if that even enter the logs???
and gm freia??? has been another gm back then...
what if he use other gm to cheat so it not trace to gm freia haha!

Milliana

Freia WoE with Hella. They friend before!!
Freia stop WoE with hella. Hella members tell she is cheater but GM no ban.
Hella member hate her. She mad to Hella always wan hella ban. That why she want arost ban coz arost guild always trashtalk bias freia.

+10  CA 800b each not 500b. Trade total 2 trillion only 1t trade.

starwish

dont worry everyone , it shouldnt be a shock to discover that the head gm is corrupt. please dont forget this review about haze "http://forum.ratemyserver.net/hall-of-shame/dreamerro-8470/." not many know this but haze and freia know each other IRL. freia = corrupt and probably RMT, and haze wont kick him because he knows whatever freia is doing.

yuera

Well, its not really new about the corruption of dreamer-ro because thats their way of life and as far as i could remember Haze, Lildomx (his GM name on his previous server before dreamer-ro) posted his farewell statement on his old server such as "Thanks for the cash idiots" and that might also happen in dreamer-ro.

powerforce

this is so shocking!  /omg
i joke its not shocking  /??

Some of my guildmates have been banned for "trashtalking".. the rules say the punishment is mute, many of them have been permanently banned..
and when they do make a thread about their case... the Game masters cant give proof about it..
but in reality we did not even start it, the other guild did! and they were not punished. and that guild was hellarious guild, the same guild that Arost owned... the same man that GM FREIA protects!

the game masters here are not clean, they use their gm to help their guildmates.. many of them dont speak english properly so there is a language barrier. when we dont say anything bad, they think we do. and they cant understand us. you will also see this in their announcements... some times they would mute you for saying something that they dont understand... something that they think is bad but isnt...

the game masters in this server is also rude... its so sad they locked the report section cos you will see there many proof of them being rude to the player... i remember i was banned and some Gm keep accusing me of the thing based on a screenshot by one player... in the end they unbanned me because a gm said he was there and it didnt happen. what happen if i had no gm friend to prove my innocence? there are many ban cases here that isnt in the rules as well..

someone got banned cos he said dreamer ro is dying. that sucks.. cos dreamerro is really dying because of these people.. they lack management training and dont even follow their own rules.. as long as it is good for them the gms dont implement this rules good..

the legacy done by the old gms are now gone... cos the gms like this gm freia is still in the team even if there are many people who can say how biased and how corrupted this gm is.
and they keep on choosing players too to be staff who dont even know what to do.. only 2 players in the gm plays pvp. the others are social and afk a lot! can you imagine how balancing that is? then we have a gm head who gives away +10 items so easily? pvp is so broken because of no good and honest managament.

its sad but dro is going to die..

until now all we have no explanation about this.

Kris

if yrvine spent half his time running online scam tutorials instead of running copy pasted servers, most of these rookie GMs would never have been caught  /hmm

on topic: screenshots are pretty self-explanatory; looks like we got ourselves the latest inductee in tha highly acclaimed hall of shame -  class of 2019 : GM Freia
2k21 Return

joberlobb

other bad things this gm freia do in the years

1 ban jicco without any proof.. when asked for proof no explanation
2 announce they dont ban using facebook proof... bans arost anyway for facebook proof..?  /omg
check this: http://www.playdreamerro.com/forums/index.php?/topic/37833-things-you-need-to-be-cautious-with/
3 ignore proof/reports about his guildmates or give them lightest pinushment even if not first offense
4 closes arost thread  and just says rip without any explanation looooooooooooooool like an a****** http://www.playdreamerro.com/forums/index.php?/topic/23869-strawhat-arosts/
5 ban my friend for false report (just 1 screenshot that makes look guilty) and when made ban appeal just says its real and to stop lying... some other gm unban him cos proven wrong..
6 just kick support players without saying thank you or goodbye.. yes if u become support player here u dont get paid u dont get thanks u dont get sorry u dont get anything and u work for free LOL
7 this gm also ban players that isnt in rules.. many people also been banned even if first offensse = permanent ban
8 this gm also like to do dungeons on his own and get the loots using the gm account.. then deal that to personal account.. then sell it..
9 do everything in spite
10 can not get explanation from this guy.. you ask and he changes subject.. pretends to not read the question.. generally very bad support and gm because he just want to abuse the position and not serve the server..

i am not shock if this gm change name again..   /wah /wah /wah