Do Not Play Lillithe Ragnarok Online

Started by foghorn leghorn, Jan 12, 2018, 07:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

foghorn leghorn

Apparently the Admin here will ban your friends character because you have 2 people playing from same IP address ....because they don't allow duel log in. Now how crazy is that. i wont be playing this server no more....trash

Cian

Quote from: foghorn leghorn on Jan 12, 2018, 07:12 PM
Apparently the Admin here will ban your friends character because you have 2 people playing from same IP address ....because they don't allow duel log in. Now how crazy is that. i wont be playing this server no more....trash

Did you read the rules before playing along with your friend on the same IP? If the rules say dual clienting is forbidden and you wan't to play with your friend on the same IP then you have to contact the admin first. You have been banned for breaking a rule...

Cheppo

..yeah, that is pretty stupid actually LMAO. I mean I guess, rules are rules? But that's pretty dumb imo.
Whatever, servers like that come a dime a dozen, just move on.

foghorn leghorn

Hey Cian....be that as it may its just crazy to do that and its pretty sad not even a warning just bam...don't play this there is better Admins out there... this is one so so and she ain't WOKE at all

foghorn leghorn

Quote from: Cheppo on Jan 12, 2018, 07:39 PM
..yeah, that is pretty stupid actually LMAO. I mean I guess, rules are rules? But that's pretty dumb imo.
Whatever, servers like that come a dime a dozen, just move on.
yea bro you right

Satos

I agree with you , that it's crazy to just do that without talking to the player first.

But have you tried sending a message to the Admin/GM/Owner to explain the situation, and see if they will un-ban you?
I don't normally weigh in on this stuff.  But if I were an admin, I would want to hear from a player I just banned, and reverse my decision if there was a misunderstanding...to avoid situations just like this thread.

I know some people aren't willing to do that, and will ignore you.
But if a player reached out to me, I'd be willing to chat with them a bit, and try to resolve a problem.

If you haven't tried communicating with the Admin, and you came straight here to trash the server's reputation; then you're basically doing the same thing they did, by rushing to a conclusion without trying to solve the problem.

tl;dr
Try talking to someone about what they've done, before you go tarnishing their reputation in public.
If they continue to be a jerk.  Then let everyone to stay away from them.

Good day, mate.  /no1

mynameisllaw

Before ranting on ratemyserver, be sure to follow the server rules first, and you were warned and talked to in a nice way before they banned you completely. Also if you gonna mention other stuff you might want to use the Direct Message or PM on RO so you won't get exploited easily. But in the end, the Mac Address of your original machine was still tracked.

Clearly the server info states that dual clienting or multi clienting is disabled or not allowed and you violated those.

Kyrellia

Yeah, I can only assume that you're Odin.. everyone did warn you about this, but you didn't care :/

Faebia

Hello,

I apologize if you had a bad interaction with administration on our server! I am one of the admins for LillitheRO. We received three player reports from people today about someone who was dual clienting.

To clarify for anyone who is unsure, We freely allow friends and family members to play on the same IP address. This is absolutely fine! However, we do not allow bots, dual clienting, or dual PC for a single player. One player with many accounts makes the game experience unfair to our people who are playing by the rules. We have this rule listed on RMS, our Wiki, and our Website. In addition, all of our loyal players know the rule and answer this question on our discord quite often.

We have many staff members to reach out to in the event that you feel a punishment was unfair or unnecessary.

In this case, three player reports came with screenshot proof that someone was clearly ignoring our rules today. The player admitted in the screenshots to dual clienting. When an admin tried to reach out to them, only one account was responding so there was a temporary ban issued on that account (main one was left in-tact and playable). When this player reached out to a GM, it was hostile & they offered no explanation that it was a friend playing with them. If this were the case and it was a misunderstanding, we would have reinstated the account. However, the screenshot chat stated that some 3rd party software was being used to exploit our rules.

tl;dr We have proof this player cheated & we banned them according to our posted rules. Fair play from the same IP is always welcome provided our rules are followed.

foghorn leghorn

Quote from: mynameisllaw on Jan 12, 2018, 09:15 PM

Before ranting on ratemyserver, be sure to follow the server rules first, and you were warned and talked to in a nice way before they banned you completely. Also if you gonna mention other stuff you might want to use the Direct Message or PM on RO so you won't get exploited easily. But in the end, the Mac Address of your original machine was still tracked.

Clearly the server info states that dual clienting or multi clienting is disabled or not allowed and you violated those.
that is not me nice try fake news people don't play this server Fair Warning

Faebia

Here at LillitheRO, we keep track of our bans/punishments issued. This was our only ban issued today. If this was not your friend, please have your friend contact our staff so we can reinstate their account.

yC

Before crying out loud in RMS, you should communicate with the server staff first.  If you didn't try that first, it would seems that you want to cause a scene rather than resolve the initial problem.

foghorn leghorn

Quote from: yC on Jan 13, 2018, 12:38 AM
Before crying out loud in RMS, you should communicate with the server staff first.  If you didn't try that first, it would seems that you want to cause a scene rather than resolve the initial problem.
i'm not crying its a rant and rave just letting my fellow RO players know whats up and i have talked with them..and just now since they have been exposed they wanna resolve this issue its all good now idc everyone knows how it is there now i'm not playing that server its deleted and i advise everyone to not play there have a nice day...

(staff: removed unnecessary attachment.)

aerolite

Quote from: foghorn leghorn on Jan 13, 2018, 12:50 AM
i'm not crying its a rant and rave just letting my fellow RO players know whats up and i have talked with them..and just now since they have been exposed they wanna resolve this issue its all good now idc everyone knows how it is there now i'm not playing that server its deleted and i advise everyone to not play there have a nice day...

(staff: removed unnecessary attachment.)

It is a good idea to read the rules before you play the game next time. Good luck on your findings for a new server  /heh /heh /heh

AeRO Gaming

Terpsichore

It is rarely fruitful to argue with such elements, they will stop at nothing to bring misery unto a server, and if it isn't one thing, it's another. Seething entitlement and complete disdain for the work of others is all they project, always looking for the next victim.

Innomite

"Not knowing the rules is not an excuse." Should be broadcasted in every server.  /ok
For the love of Ragnarok Online!

Kajuri

Well I also would suggest not to play here.

5-7 players online. And play with no duall client in 2k18 on near dead server, mean never have a party or buff or endow. Its rly ennoying. And its also a high reason ppl not to join, cause they always used 2 accs, even on off servers.

Also the stable of the server is low. It has alot of bugs, and they are getting fixed indeed. But the client wasnt finished at the release.

Still I wish good luck for Lillithe Ro and ppl who are enjoying the RO on this server.