Directed to Louis

Started by JermZ, Oct 30, 2011, 02:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JermZ

Firstly, I'm not trying to start any flame war or direct a new shakespear drama.

Quote[Today at 02:39 pm] Resistant: enough said. you just cant answer me with a strong reason about it, and im not here to flame/spam ( sorry Yc ) i just want to clear out my name.

A) You're wrong, you wanted me to answer you on a chat box, I've repeatedly asked you to create a thread to ask me about it, are you that lazy to actually make a thread instead of spamming the chatbox and violating the rules?

Spoiler

[Today at 02:04 pm] Resistant: is the owner of infinity RO is here ?

[Today at 02:15 pm] Resistant: If you can read this,dont think that he is the only one who has the name ( Resistant ) even in other RO community forums , they have a member name Resistant

[Today at 02:22 pm] Auroraâ„¢: And why exactly does that matter? Unless people are impersonating others, then you're going to find people using the same names everywhere.

[Today at 02:25 pm] Resistant: they banned my account in their network coz they think im imposting their admins

[Today at 02:25 pm] Resistant: and for their information , before their server launch ,i already have this name

[Today at 02:31 pm] JermZ: I'm not going to create a scene here.

[Today at 02:31 pm] JermZ: We know exactly what ethical issues you had.

[Today at 02:32 pm] JermZ: It's up to a server owner to request any player they see unfit for the server to leave.

[Today at 02:32 pm] JermZ: If you prefer to carry this further with solid proof, please create a thread at the rant section and NOT fuss about it on the chatbox, thank you.

[Today at 02:33 pm] Resistant: dude can i ask you something ?

[Today at 02:33 pm] Resistant: is my name is exactly your admins name ?

[Today at 02:33 pm] Resistant: RESiSTANT  = Resistant ?

[Today at 02:34 pm] Resistant: and is he the only one in the whole world that have those names ?

[Today at 02:34 pm] JermZ: Stop creating a scene here and create a thread on the rant.

[Today at 02:34 pm] Resistant: i am asking you directly

[Today at 02:34 pm] Resistant: just say yes or nor

[Today at 02:34 pm] Resistant: no

[Today at 02:34 pm] JermZ: Else I will have to flag this as a spam and yC won't be happy about it.

[Today at 02:34 pm] JermZ: You can ask me through creating a thread, not spamming the c.box.

[Today at 02:35 pm] JermZ: At least learn how to follow the rules first before you even want to be a responsible server owner.

[Today at 02:35 pm] Resistant: my point is , you're judging me without knowing something about me first

[Today at 02:36 pm] JermZ: I will leave this at: Create a rant thread if you want to flame, not spam the c.box.

[Today at 02:36 pm] JermZ: I greet you goodbye on this c.box now.
[close]

Now onto the matter of issue.
This is what I sent you over skype:
Spoiler
[31/10/11 4:20:55 AM] Jeremy Gan: This is an official message from the administrator of the Infinity Network.
All your accounts on any of our server has been terminated of access.
Do be notified that the user account "RESISTANT" on RMS might not be in conflict with the terms of agreement on the RMS forum, however based on your history, it is well evident who you are trying to impose at.
You are no longer welcome on any infinity network servers and this is a final message to you and hope you no longer use RESISTANT on the RMS forum as it may mislead our new players of the Inifinty Network.
Goodbye.
[close]

We do not mind that you use the nick RESISTANT, which is by far one of Infinity's large network admin, http://forum.infinitymu.net/member.php?1-RESiSTANT, and according to the account creation date, I'm guessing his account was first made before you.

If anybody else were to make an account with the name RESISTANT, I will not reprimand him, however, you WERE a part of iRO's staff, and you are WERE a player from the infinity network, so I apologize if I assume that you are using one of our administrator's username.

Moving on, you are not banned from the infinity network due to the fact that you used RESISTANT as a username on RMS as yC has cleared it out with me that it is not in the ToS you can't use the same username/nickname.

You are BANNED from the Infinity Network due to the fact that you violated our Code Of Conduct[http://forum.infinity-ro.net/showthread.php?1-Code-of-conduct-of-Infinity-RO] #8.

Why is that?
You were hired as part of the staff of Infinity Ragnarok Online after you APPLIED. I did not seek you out nor did I invite you to the staff team, I merely accepted your application. When you were part of Infinity Ragnarok Online's staff, [http://forum.infinity-ro.net/member.php?27-adikzix], you claimed that you had to excuse yourself for some personal life issues.
Spoiler

[30/09/11 8:23:25 AM] louis abraham batingan: because im gonna go to my cousin baby's birthday , and on sunday , my ex classmates will be celebrating her birthday at the resort.
[30/09/11 8:23:37 AM] Jeremy Gan: Nah its fine
[30/09/11 8:23:38 AM] Jeremy Gan: enjoy yourelf
[30/09/11 8:23:38 AM] Jeremy Gan: self
[30/09/11 8:23:41 AM] louis abraham batingan: im going home at monday
[30/09/11 8:25:33 AM] Jeremy Gan: kk
[30/09/11 8:25:45 AM] Jeremy Gan: next patch wont have alot of details
[30/09/11 8:25:48 AM] Jeremy Gan: im adding custom map + mob
[30/09/11 8:25:51 AM] Jeremy Gan: so its my side
[30/09/11 8:27:20 AM] louis abraham batingan: i see
[close]

Now, many other server owners might not care less what you are doing, I certainly would encourage you to start your own server, but not behind my back when I had duties for you which you neglected and focused on your own server WHILST dragging your duties on my server which you agreed to be committed to. I find this unethical and after a sound decision, the Infinity Network has full authority to not welcome you to any of our server. We have not defamed your new server which I will not mention to give you the free advertisement, we just simply do not want you to exist in our server anymore, simple as that.

P/S: I'd appreciate if nobody replies to this thread, this is just a clarification and I'd appreciate if it's not blown out of proportion. I rarely ever post in RMS to create a scene and I'd like to keep it that way.

www.infinity-ro.net[Dead]

Resistant

...................done with the topic ( History ) LOL the server is closed by the way.

JermZ

I am not implicating that your vacation was a sham.

Quotelnteractive
I might have to let you go and put you back on the team when you're more active.
Provided the current applicant does a good job.

This is what I said to you when you requested for some breaktime to dubai.
I was given the reason that you are GOING for a VACATION, not taking 3-4 weeks break to work on another server.

If you would have been completely honest with me, I'd ask to to leave the team anyway, because I prefer staff members that dedicate themselves to the Infinity Network.

QuoteDo be notified that the user account "RESISTANT" on RMS might not be in conflict with the terms of agreement on the RMS forum, however based on your history, it is well evident who you are trying to impose at. "
It means you can use RESISTANT all you like, but in my point of view, what I'm going to assume, based on your player records and staff records in InfinityMU(Infinity Network), you got the idea of this nickname through the Infinity Network.
This, might be a mistake on my part and I'd apologize.

The big picture still remains, you were not booted for using this nickname, we just have a difference in opinion on what ethical is.
Period?

Resistant

.......... done with this topic

JermZ

I am an administrator of the Infinity Network but it is not only my choice.

The core developer/full owner of InfinityMU has made that decision after learning of this matter.

This is a Ragnarok Online forum, considering I have made my case about Infinity Ragnarok Online, and proven my point, I rest my case and request that this thread is closed.

If you want your InfinityMU account unbanned, ask on the Infinity MU community forum, not make a scene on a RMS forum, you're just being irrelevant. Convince RESISTANT on INFINITYMU, and see if you can level with him.

This is over.

Resistant

Since this server is closed. I hope there are no more issues about the Name conflicts. Topic Closed

Cawliflower

Totally agree with you JermZ. If what you say in the topic description is correct, that's kind of pathetic. He shouldn't have applied and then excused himself from duties to create his own server. Not only is that disrespectful, but a waste of your time.

Pathetic, in my opinion. Just another person out to try and create drama/ruin a community.
Quoteyesterday im ask gm crewkie hitler for pls ad balance costum like angel wing or 4slot narutaro BUT HE SAY NO.. um sry i thot this was ranganarok and not a nazis???????

DivinityRO 6.9 coming soon!

Chemical Crush

Quote from: Cawliflower on Oct 30, 2011, 03:59 PM
Totally agree with you JermZ. If what you say in the topic description is correct, that's kind of pathetic. He shouldn't have applied and then excused himself from duties to create his own server. Not only is that disrespectful, but a waste of your time.

Pathetic, in my opinion. Just another person out to try and create drama/ruin a community.

Took the words right outta my mouth. 

On a side note, did you try to contact Jermz about this matter other than on RMS?  Just curious, sometimes it's just better off for everyone if you try to handle your matters behind the scenes of RMS.  I mean I know this is a big drama pool, but still.