Daredevil RO -- Selling GM accounts for money.

Started by Yue, May 17, 2015, 12:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yue

I don't really..know what I'm posting or reporting but I wanted to make a complaint about DaredevilRO. The server owner is selling GM accounts to players and I don't know if this is illegal or not but I just got banned by a player abusing said GM commands. I don't know WHY I got banned but seriously, this is some messed up s***. I would like to request for the RMS staff to look into this because something is really wrong with this server.

The player who banned me at Daredevil RO is a sinx named [Fenrir]. I don't have a ss of what he said but he said "Bye Yue,bye". Before the ban I was speaking to another player who told me that he was quittng because of what I just explained and that he was scammed by the owner.

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say this or not ( probably not ) but don't play at Daredevil RO. That server is terrible.

yC

How do you know they are selling GM accounts?  Are they selling it openly? 

Also GM accounts are defined as user accounts having GM commands.  Depend on what commands are made available to buyer/donators, it could potentially be abusable.  But why would a server sell accounts that let one user to ban another user.  That doesn't make sense. 

Yue

Quote from: yC on May 17, 2015, 03:44 PM

Also GM accounts are defined as user accounts having GM commands.  Depend on what commands are made available to buyer/donators, it could potentially be abusable.  But why would a server sell accounts that let one user to ban another user.  That doesn't make sense.

I don't know what GM commands are given to players who "purchased" a GM account but..

+ these won't explain much but. >_>

Donations on the website only specify that the donations are for 1) in-game credits, 2) limited edition headgears and 3) 3D pets. I'm not sure if they're selling GM accounts openly.

QuoteBut why would a server sell accounts that let one user to ban another user.  That doesn't make sense.
Ask the person that owns that server. I don't see why this server needs to be open. I also don't see a reason to shut the server down except for the owner allowing players to abuse GM commands in exchange for money. :P

Blinzer

Quote from: yC on May 17, 2015, 03:44 PM

you know what else doesn't make sense

the other 5000 servers who instead of doing something good ruined it for themselves

Nitrate

DaredevilRO really let itself fall apart through the years. It used to be such a nice server. Oh well, I guess it's just what happens with good servers nowadays.

You won't believe what other stuffs are being sold and done behind the scenes, I've seen a lot of shady stuffs there already, enough to make a lot of players leave the server.

Source: I was one of the first players of the server when it opened and was a GM at one point for more than a year or so.
Is RO still fun?

Boreas

All we see are words or screenshots of words. Pics or it didn't happen I would say.

Yue

Quote from: Boreas on May 20, 2015, 08:24 AM
All we see are words or screenshots of words. Pics or it didn't happen I would say.

If you don't have anything relevant to the post or anything helpful to say, please keep off my topic.  ::)[/font][/size][/color]

Boreas

I am sorry if my posting was too subtile, let me rephrase it.

Do you have any evidence which supports your accusation other than screenshots of someone who claims that all this happened?

Siren

It's unfortunate, but a lot of servers do similar things now-a-days, whether it be selling GM accounts or selling god items..  Kids don't understand how to run a business because they're kids.  they get a taste of money and go ape-sh*t..