CoinHive Strikes ZoneRO

Started by Emcee, Jan 05, 2018, 03:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emcee

www.prnt.sc/hwk896

Another server affected by CoinVirus. Please take action asap because this is affecting players computer speed. Also IfritRO still Website dangerous.

Im the boogeyman of RO Servers. Im here to trace the BAD

Emcee

My pc slowed down tracing all these virused servers god damit

CapeRO

It's something to do with the hosting. I won't disclose which hosting but they should know it. I hope they will be able to fix their issues right away because it could bring danger to people. Peace.
www.cape-ro.com

20x/20x/10x - 99/70 - Pre-renewal.

Emcee

Quote from: CapeRO on Jan 05, 2018, 04:24 PM
It's something to do with the hosting. I won't disclose which hosting but they should know it. I hope they will be able to fix their issues right away because it could bring danger to people. Peace.

Woo let emm knoo

Fluorite~

Quote from: CapeRO on Jan 05, 2018, 04:24 PM
Why not?  I think it'd be valuable information to share to everyone who's using that host to abandon it.

Neffletics

Tip: If you don't want your server to have this kind of 'virus', learn how to code. This is common on hosting companies that offers full server packages (server + client + site + patcher setup). Also, you'd need to learn at least the basics of Linux so you don't have to get these sketchy RO packages; just get your own unmanaged vps and install everything yourself.
solacero rip

Emcee

Why these servers still dont take action wtf

yC

Do you see "zone.ro-game.net" on RMS? I can't find a listing for it nor a search in the forum come up with any result. 

Did you find that server on a voting site or social media?

Emcee

Quote from: yC on Jan 08, 2018, 12:56 PM
Do you see "zone.ro-game.net" on RMS? I can't find a listing for it nor a search in the forum come up with any result. 

Did you find that server on a voting site or social media?

Facebook sir im scared to visit these sites my pc didnt turn on for 1 day