CasualRO - Shady stuff going on.

Started by Synapse, Oct 28, 2012, 01:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Synapse

It's a long story, so I will attempt to make it as short as possible so people don't just tl;dr.

My guild was at the top of the WoE scene for a long time. The head GM, jTynne, would regularly suit up characters everyone knew were his and attack our castles because no other guilds really rivaled us. Ocassionaly he would help other guilds attack us - these werent legit characters, they were 120 all stats, GM command spawned gear characters. This went on for a bit, and it was slightly annoying to us but whatever, we accepted it. He would constantly drop subtle hints that we were at fault for the stale WoE scene, nudging everyone on the server towards hating us.

Now on October 26th, we get attacked by a mystery assassin with an emblemless guild. Nobody has ever seen this guild or character name, but he rolls in with EVERY single attainable buff possible (including all of the new halloween custom potions which are incredibly annoying to farm), 193 aspd with a shield, 100% spell reflect, obvious 120 all stats, MVP cards out the ying yang. In the span of an hour we managed to kill this guy once with a lex'd guillotine fist, and after that happened a lex'd guillotine fist would no longer kill him. He had multiple element immunities, too. Me and my guildmate know this is jTynne, just pretending to be a normal character.

Obviously upset, we take to main and proclaim that this is crossing the line, and we are angry - we have proper justification to be angry, this is flagrant power abuse. Now this 'mystery assassin', which is obviously jTynne stops attacking us, goes to prontera, and says:

"My entire guild quit because of SHUT UP(our guild). They are ruining WoE and we should all stop playing until they are gone."

Further trying to villify and set up our guild for a fall. Literally 2 minutes after this assasin logs, jTynne logs on in a huff saying he had to leave in the middle of a recital to intervene in this @main fiasco (nobody swore, no personal attacks were made, we were merely questioning why nobody would attack our castle when we had only 2 defenders on a regular basis). He tells everyone to stop arguing and issues immediate mute + bans on both me and my guildmate, the other defender. He bans us from the forums so we can't defend ourselves. It's so obvious he fabricated this story to further aggravate the situation that it's not even funny.

1: http://i.imgur.com/lLG48.jpg
2: http://i.imgur.com/NHCZ9.jpg

Now another one of our guildmembers who wasn't even involved sees what is going on, talks to us, and agrees that shady stuff is going on. He wasn't even involved in the situation, but decides he wants to quit. He posts a forum thread questioning the legitimacy of certain judgements that have been passed recently:

http://i.imgur.com/DvP6N.png

This thread is censored as soon as jTynne sees it, rather than addressing the topic and posting in his defense, jTynne sends an email to our guildmate, essentially saying "They were wrong, I am right". The term he used for this is "This part removed and mediated via email". What a joke. Oh, then he bans Sarin from further posting as well.

http://i.imgur.com/kBdPd.png

I thoroughly enjoyed my time on CasualRO, but people just need to know - this guy will set you up and let you take the fall. Depending on his moods, he will either let you get away with murder, or temp ban you for accidentally pressing a hotkey in prontera. Anyone who played UtopiaRO can tell you that he loves to swing around his GM power and create drama. Don't believe that either? Here are just two topics I was able to dig up, I'm sure more have been buried/deleted at his request. Notice how he always has such a condescending way of belittling and attempting to discredit people who would question his legitimacy? This guy is an experienced sociopath.

http://forum.ratemyserver.net/rant-and-rave/utopiaro-19455/   
http://forum.ratemyserver.net/server-reviews/utopiaro-19449/

Lastly, I took to his facebook page, as it was the last outlet I had to warn people about the perils of this server. Here's what happened:

http://i.imgur.com/mfLPL.jpg

That's all folks, be careful!

Cawliflower

Quote from: Synapse on Oct 28, 2012, 01:56 PM
It's a long story, so I will attempt to make it as short as possible so people don't just tl;dr.

My guild was at the top of the WoE scene for a long time. The head GM, jTynne, would regularly suit up characters everyone knew were his and attack our castles because no other guilds really rivaled us. Ocassionaly he would help other guilds attack us - these werent legit characters, they were 120 all stats, GM command spawned gear characters. This went on for a bit, and it was slightly annoying to us but whatever, we accepted it. He would constantly drop subtle hints that we were at fault for the stale WoE scene, nudging everyone on the server towards hating us.

Now on October 26th, we get attacked by a mystery assassin with an emblemless guild. Nobody has ever seen this guild or character name, but he rolls in with EVERY single attainable buff possible (including all of the new halloween custom potions which are incredibly annoying to farm), 193 aspd with a shield, 100% spell reflect, obvious 120 all stats, MVP cards out the ying yang. In the span of an hour we managed to kill this guy once with a lex'd guillotine fist, and after that happened a lex'd guillotine fist would no longer kill him. He had multiple element immunities, too. Me and my guildmate know this is jTynne, just pretending to be a normal character.

Obviously upset, we take to main and proclaim that this is crossing the line, and we are angry - we have proper justification to be angry, this is flagrant power abuse. Now this 'mystery assassin', which is obviously jTynne stops attacking us, goes to prontera, and says:

"My entire guild quit because of SHUT UP(our guild). They are ruining WoE and we should all stop playing until they are gone."

Further trying to villify and set up our guild for a fall. Literally 2 minutes after this assasin logs, jTynne logs on in a huff saying he had to leave in the middle of a recital to intervene in this @main fiasco (nobody swore, no personal attacks were made, we were merely questioning why nobody would attack our castle when we had only 2 defenders on a regular basis). He tells everyone to stop arguing and issues immediate mute + bans on both me and my guildmate, the other defender. He bans us from the forums so we can't defend ourselves. It's so obvious he fabricated this story to further aggravate the situation that it's not even funny.

1: http://i.imgur.com/lLG48.jpg
2: http://i.imgur.com/NHCZ9.jpg

Now another one of our guildmembers who wasn't even involved sees what is going on, talks to us, and agrees that shady stuff is going on. He wasn't even involved in the situation, but decides he wants to quit. He posts a forum thread questioning the legitimacy of certain judgements that have been passed recently:

http://i.imgur.com/AhTXq.jpg

This thread is censored as soon as jTynne sees it, rather than addressing the topic and posting in his defense, jTynne sends an email to our guildmate, essentially saying "They were wrong, I am right". The term he used for this is "This part removed and mediated via email". What a joke. Oh, then he bans Sarin from further posting as well.

http://i.imgur.com/rF8NY.jpg

I thoroughly enjoyed my time on CasualRO, but people just need to know - this guy will set you up and let you take the fall. Depending on his moods, he will either let you get away with murder, or temp ban you for accidentally pressing a hotkey in prontera. Anyone who played UtopiaRO can tell you that he loves to swing around his GM power and create drama. Don't believe that either? Here are just two topics I was able to dig up, I'm sure more have been buried/deleted at his request. Notice how he always has such a condescending way of belittling and attempting to discredit people who would question his legitimacy? This guy is an experienced sociopath.

http://forum.ratemyserver.net/rant-and-rave/utopiaro-19455/   
http://forum.ratemyserver.net/server-reviews/utopiaro-19449/

Lastly, I took to his facebook page, as it was the last outlet I had to warn people about the perils of this server. Here's what happened:

http://i.imgur.com/mfLPL.jpg

That's all folks, be careful!
This whole wall of text is great and all, but why not FRAPS and/or screenshot these alleged corrupt actions made by jTynne? Without that, it is your word against his. If this happened as many times as you stated, I guarantee one of your guild members would've had taken some sort of proof. Furthermore, most WoE guilds will FRAPS their WoE sessions for YouTube.

That Facebook message is definitely out-of-line in terms of how an Administrator should handle situations. I probably wouldn't have even done that and I'm famous for the drama. /kis It just wasn't very professional and actually is an e-threat. However, everyone makes mistakes in the heat of the moment. From what I've seen and experienced, jTynne is very professional, organized, and overall a great Administrator. I would assume this wasn't his shining moment, though.

I don't think inciting that he is a sociopath is really necessary. Unless you've got some nifty letters behind your name and are diagnosing him. /heh In terms of the reference to his past server, that is also not really necessary or relevant to his new server. Not only that, it strikes me as an attempt to try to build up your credibility versus his. I mean, he can't pull a report with other servers in regards to your guild and how your guild acted on past servers. Let us say, for the purpose of this thread, I could and you've gone server-to-server causing drama and trying to defame reputation of the servers... well, maybe you don't do that anymore and this is a legitimate claim? It goes both ways.

As mentioned, this topic needs more proof before I'd consider it creditable. Furthermore, jTynne probably has a different side of the story which I'd love to read. There's two sides to every story.
Quoteyesterday im ask gm crewkie hitler for pls ad balance costum like angel wing or 4slot narutaro BUT HE SAY NO.. um sry i thot this was ranganarok and not a nazis???????

DivinityRO 6.9 coming soon!

Synapse

The thing is though, I am a player, I hold no power. I am just here to play the game and have fun in my own way.

He is a GM, the owner of a server which claims their GM's are unbiased and impartial. His behaviour in previous servers definitely applies here, because he is known for his drama-mongering. As for proof? I started snapping screenshots as soon as I realized he was setting us up for a ban - unfortunately it's just what you see here. When you apply for a job, what does your potential employer do? He checks your references.

Many of the core players of the server have sensed what was going on, players who are outside of our guild, even. Here's hoping that they take to this thread and atleast confirm that there is something fishy going on.

Cawliflower

Quote from: Synapse on Oct 28, 2012, 02:29 PM
The thing is though, I am a player, I hold no power. I am just here to play the game and have fun in my own way.

He is a GM, the owner of a server which claims their GM's are unbiased and impartial. His behaviour in previous servers definitely applies here, because he is known for his drama-mongering. As for proof? I started snapping screenshots as soon as I realized he was setting us up for a ban - unfortunately it's just what you see here. When you apply for a job, what does your potential employer do? He checks your references.

Many of the core players of the server have sensed what was going on, players who are outside of our guild, even. Here's hoping that they take to this thread and atleast confirm that there is something fishy going on.
Understandable. To clarify, that was an example of why you can't allege things without proof. Some of the proof you posted just shows he threatened you via Facebook - which, in my opinion, isn't acceptable.

As for the characters that are overpowered in WoE by GMs/himself, that kind of accusation is serious and needs more than just a brick-wall story. Again, that is what I was describing. Either way, I don't agree/disagree with you. However, from a third-party perspective, it still needs reasonable proof.
Quoteyesterday im ask gm crewkie hitler for pls ad balance costum like angel wing or 4slot narutaro BUT HE SAY NO.. um sry i thot this was ranganarok and not a nazis???????

Synapse

See? Like clockwork, he responds in a very flagrant fashion, posting a bunch of ridiculous images to undermine the seriousness of the accusations and statements that have been put forth.

Don't believe either of us, go ahead, but just keep in mind what I have said - If you play long enough on CasualRO you will slowly start to realize that what I've said has roots in reality. jTynne is bad business.

Cawliflower

Anyway, proof or it didn't happen.

Kaezar

Quote from: Synapse on Oct 28, 2012, 02:53 PM
Don't believe either of us, go ahead, but just keep in mind what I have said - If you play long enough on CasualRO you will slowly start to realize that what I've said has roots in reality. jTynne is bad business.

I wouldn't necessarily say jTynne is bad business. I think he cares for the server too deeply -- to a fault, sometimes. He responds to the demands of the players he's interacted with so quickly (naturally, the people who sit in Pront and don't WoE, the very same people against your guild). And since those players don't like you, and he doesn't like you, I guess to him banning you is a winning solution.

I think I put it well in my review here (http://forum.ratemyserver.net/server-reviews/casualro/):
"I also wouldn't give community friendliness a perfect score. It looks like everyone has opinions, which is good, except some don't think before speaking. The recent ban just shows trolls are fed so quickly -- everyone just jumped at the chance of saying something against the troll in Main instead of ignoring him. For me, community friendliness is touch and go: if you blend in with the crowd you'll be fine, but be juuust a bit different and you might be better off keeping to yourself."

That applies not only for players but to jTynne and his staff as well. Stay under the radar and you'll be fine, but once you have opinions that are contrary to theirs (even if you're trying to help the server or w/e), you'll be flagged and monitored. Well, let's face it, you were a monitored troll that was fed and banned.

I was very hopeful of cRO during its first few months, and even regarded well Justin's PR capabilities. Since then, though, he's been making worrisome decisions (letting his right hand woman take over PR even though he knows she's not stellar in that regard, introducing tao gunka scrolls and dozens of other powerful consumables left and right, meting out swift punishments on the littlest things). True enough, the population of the server went from 100-130 to 30-50 in the last month or so.

In the end, though, as the server owner Justin has the privilege of deciding who to ban and what not, even though the justifications may not seem 'right' to some of us. If some people think they're not justified, then it's just a matter of not playing on his server =)

Sarin

Well. If you care enough, you can make your own opinion about what happened from what's been posted here.

As far as I'm concerned, there's something really odd about what's been happening there. For one, I know my guildies, their gear and abilities, and what was described to me really isn't possible without giving a char 120 all stats and @iteming some things. Also, even while Justin is known for keeping a tight leash on drama, this was overreacting even for him. And banning me for the topic I posted....well, that's out of line for any GM.

But what's done is done, all I ask is that you remove my e-mail from the screenies.

Karuna-tan

I was away when this happened, so I have absolutely no idea what went on in game and/or on forums. All I know is that I came back this day to check my usual forums I'm active on and saw this.

As for what Kaezar said about getting flagged and monitored for having your own opinion that's not the same as the rest of the community's/staff's... Everyone over there is allowed to have an opinion. It's a whole different deal though how you express it.

I'm not exactly like the rest of the players there, yet somehow I don't see myself getting banned/hated by the community.
"Howard, you do know I've got a number of ways to poison you. In your sleep. Your food. You don't want that to happen do you?"

Daletos

Alright first off, I am not the poster at the beginning. Nor did I go on your facebook page doing something silly as that. I'll try to make this short but probably will fail to do so. In fact yes I will, expect a whole wall of text. Although I'll try to not disappoint. :P

The original poster whoever they are is correct (I distributed those screenshots to 10+ people, some of SU some are not). Basically Casual RO started off with a great starter and was growing actively. The player peak was roughly 135 in late June to early July. This was due to WoE starting out and everything was thriving in every aspect in regards to the game (economy, pvm, and pvp/woe). However, one guild named Exile which comprised of most of the server was this huge guild that dominated WoE for the first few weeks or so. I was a member of this guild, but then Exile started to get really cocky and degrading other guilds/players. Thus, I founded the guild "Shut Up" (SU) with a few others to combat them and bring more of an "equal" competition to WoE. Our first WoE we were not prepared, but we somehow managed to defeat them taking the castle. We were able to withstand it, and ultimately a few weeks later Exile randomly quit saying "lack of WoE/pvp". This was a huge hit to the server, and after they left WoE died down and many guilds also left. This was late July or so, and rapidly the player base dropped to 50s or so. And from that point on till Oct 26th, SU has held both castles every week non-stop.

Due to this, WoE has been a snooze fest for months and a complete joke. So as a result, SU members would try our best to supply suggestions to the staff as well as players to get interested in WoE via forum suggestions and giving away prizes etc. And for awhile we seemed to be making progess, however the GM team started to neglect these suggestions and even resorted to deleting posts (Prolegomena another guild that quit due to GM's harassing them and deleting their forum posts that they even quit because of it). Continuing on, SU struggled and became frustrated to the server that occasionally friction would happen on the server's main chat. This is because as the servers name is "Casual RO", there is a split in the player base. There are those that make hats all day, sit in prontera and chat for endless hours which are basically the "casuals". The other side consists of the people that are interested in the game that do high end mvps, WoE/pvp etc (the "elites" they called us). Because of this, there was some drama over the "casuals" complaining that they don't have time to farm items, or hunt mvps for cards (0.75 drop) here etc. And frankly as a person in the "elite" group, the rates are a joke here. Everything is easy to obtain. So I honestly don't seem what they were complaining about when most of them have TIME to farm hats that require like 400x of this and 300y of this and so on. Its simply time management. Anyways, as this drama started to heat up, Justin constantly took the side of the "casuals" since we the "elites" the smaller group were the minority.

As such, he seemed to eventually harbor a grudge against us. This entailed him looking into our guild chat, monitoring all our actions (the day I get a gigantic lance, it gets a custom nerf 3 hours later....) and so on. WoE then gets to the point that NO ONE comes at all. So, Justin eventually comes on one of his chars (yes he plays his own server, nothing wrong with this) and plays with us. He obviously has very good gear and consumables etc, so hes like a one man army. But this makes it fun for us in SU because its challenge and brings action! He breaks the barricades, encourages others to come and forms parties with them etc. I liked this since it is steering things in the right direction for WoE participation and growth.

Alright, now I'm done with background information (sorry for my walls, I have a terrible habit LOL). This brings us to Friday WoE October 26, 2012. On our server, we have WoE Friday at 7PM EST, and Saturday at 9PM EST. Usually Friday WoE is the one that is ALWAYS dead since as most of you guessed, a large portion of RO players are from Asian countries (Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia etc). So if ANYONE is to come to WoE it is Saturday as we mostly afk in the castle (LOL). Moving on, strangely enough someone comes today. A GX player by the name Barbaldos I think or something. Myself and my guild mates have never seen this player before, and he shows up with some emblem-less guild. At first he breaks the guardian stones (this is WoE 2.0) and we wake up from being afk and take action. He dies easily to my spellfist (one hit with spider web fallen bishop card on current Rathena SVN). And so, we don't think of him as much of a threat. But then he returns for a second time, however this time I am unable to kill him. I tried spamming spellfist (no one on the server can tank this) for about 5 full casts which is roughly 25 hits of it and would kill anyone. As such, I am beside him the whole time and notice he is not using yggdrasil berries which leaves either big buns or some type of GM item. As the original poster disclosed, this PLAYER who we have never seen before has all of this supposed gear to overpower SU, has the latest custom item potions from JTynne's custom episode "Helheim" which I have yet to see anyone use, let alone expect a new player to use. He takes all of us out and proceeds to the Emperirum. At the Emp, we try all sorts of ways to kill him, including putting him under deep sleep (1.5x mod), then using lex aterna (2x which stacks with the 1.5x) and asura strike. I follow up by attacking him right after the asura with spellfist, and to our dismay he doesn't die. At this point, we conclude this has to be Justin since no regular player could survive that, its not possible. He kills us all, but then instead of taking the Emp, he focuses on where we warp into the castle and camps us on the spawn point for awhile.

Eventually he says he has run out of EDP bottles and randomly gives up. He then proceeds to Prontera exclaiming that "SU is the reason the server is dying, my ex guild has quit because of them! Everyone should not EVER WoE until they are forced to leave the server!", although in much more broken English. Due to this, SU retaliated by calling him out on main (who we suspect is Justin from the actions and abilities). Following this a few of the "casuals" jump into the drama happening on main and a huge typical WoE argument begins. Now as you can see in the first poster's FIRST image. I said the quote "You planned this out perfect Justin, this is lovely". You can also see whoever "9inchess of Pvp" also said puppets. This is because I also said that "We are all Puppets being used." I said this because I assumed that GX was Justin who planned all this drama for some sort of scheme. I realized this and did not want to become a part of the drama and simply made those two comments over main. However, Justin then magically shows up banning M4ze (one of my guildmates who was talking for SU on main) and myself. Shocked, he decides to permanently ban me and most likely M4ze claiming he was at a recital and was disturbed by this drama which further angered him.

Alright! Time to play detective with the evidence. (I feel like a kid solving a mystery working with what we got.)

1.First thing I want to point out is that in the e-mail JTynne has posted, it says he received a phone call from a GM about the drama myself (Dale), M4ze and this 9inches were causing. However, it says a few posts down that GM Terre was the only GM online and that she was AFK throughout the entire thing. So how exactly did a GM call Justin and tell him about this? Additionally in game it was first said to be text, the story isn't straight.

2. On the first image, that the original poster has posted, it says the following time "17:10:14". That is roughly when I made my comment on main when the drama had just begun at the end of WoE. So why is it that in this following screenshot, Justin is already here at 17:10:50 sever time practically as soon as the drama took off,  if he was just called/texted from his very important recital? So in the amount of time for the drama to even occur, the GX disappears and he is able to react in such a short span of time? I thought he had a very important recital to set up for at school, yet he is already on the scene when the drama barely has started. Let alone was this so serious that GM action was needed immediately? He claimed he was getting graded and was very upset to leave his practice for this. To me it sounded like a sob story part of his scheme to target SU members and gain server sympathy and support for his actions. (Err in attachments for screenshot, I don't use forums much so I don't know how to use them LOL).

3. Strange Coincidences: After he bans myself and M4ze, he announces that WoE will be closed for two weeks and be revamped. Funny how that happens right after SU gets banned. Then, I inform Sarin about this issue who logs on roughly 2-3 hours after the event occurred. He initially calls me an idiot saying "LOL, what did you do now?". At first he does not believe me and takes Justin's side. However, after we show him some of the screenshots and explain to him what happened he decides to inquire about this issue himself. As you can see, he confronted Justin who refuses to talk about it, and not only censors his post but bans him as well. Justin also revealed in his e-mail with Sarin, that this player no one has ever seen before is ranked in the top 10 for the Helheim turn in event, and is even RANKED SECOND to Marcus which is hardly believable since no one has seen this guy, he HAS never won top player yet has all of these consumables from the event as well as the latest additions? He also discloses all of his gear. The only possible way to MAYBE live asura would be a combination of using Tao Gunka and deviling, which neither are mentioned there. Additionally, tao gunka scrolls can be purchased from a PvP merchant as well as Big Buns for healing, but how is it that this person has all these PvP points acquire when PvP is always dead, and when it rarely isn't SU is always there. (we're roughly the largest current guild or so at the time of this event, and have american/euro/filipino players active daily). So how is it that someone farmed enough points to obtain all of these when we the main WoE and PvP guild do not even have those kind of points and rankings. Regardless it screams fishy.

Moving on, initially I believed this wasn't Justin as my guildmates protested. I thought it was possible to be someone else, and told them to wait until he arrives to figure this out. However, instead of hearing our part of the story he rushes to ban us right away without even listening and proceeds to cover it up. To Justin, if it wasn't you, then PROVE IT. If you didn't set us up what do you have to lose? If you are innocent then show the chat logs etc. What do you have to lose? I honestly believed you at first, however at this point I practically am certain it was you. A GM has access to chat logs, screenshots etc, we as players don't have those kinds of tools. No one was expecting this to happen on Friday, we were all completely blindsided. If you claim to not be involved and this isn't a scheme to target SU members, then why not reveal the truth? But the more you keep denying it and how you reacted to Sarin and covering things up only leads me to suspect you are guilty and involved in this somehow. I want to handle this in a mature matter, and seeing how you've said you are open to criticism and feedback to how you are acting here seems to contradict itself (posting silly mature pictures instead of being a professional).

I made those two comments on main, and I was banned for that. Under the "punishment logs" it says I further added to the drama, but all I did was make a comment how I wouldn't get involved with this scheme. Interestingly how I make those two comments and a bunch of false accusations are posted about my ban that make no sense at all. Then in Sarin's e-mail it says I was banned for tarnishing Justin's name on main which is not allowed. So if I was wrong and it wasn't you, why would you ban me? Why not tell me that? This further leads me to think it was you and that are you are guilty. Additionally it says M4ze was banned for player harassment, if I'm not mistaken main is optional is it not? He didn't mention anyone's name, if a player didn't want to participate in the discussion they could have turned it off or it ignored it. No one was personally attacked. And Nyuu and Marcus are both just as at fault for saying things such as "SU Members have no life" etc, they threw in comments when neither of them were even related to it which fueled the fire. Lastly, this "9inchs" person was a 1/1 novice hiding behind that name probably to avoid punishment. So what exactly did banning an account that was a coward hiding behind a name do? Or was this also planned to make it look more legit?

Justin says I was banned because this was my "second offense" and that my first was a "staff infraction"? Really? We're going to make full on lies now? My first ban was a complete and utter joke to you being biased once again to SU members and overacting as usual. "Encouraging Filipino players to use exploits that he'd find on the server with broken skills, etc."

This is what he "claimed". Anyone knows on the server that I have the most bug reports out of anyone and have been tracking down and trying to stop exploits. I've always been big on justice, and this is why I am here right now because I can't let you get away with this. On Rathena, I'm sure anyone playing on a server using that SVN is well aware of EDP doing way too much damage. Basically, after one maintenance, I mentioned this on main that EDP will be the main source of Pvping since RK was nerfed (hundred spear doing insane damage), well fixed due to an exploit after this maintenance. This is because RA is in development at this time, and EDP has BEEN KNOWN by everyone on a RA server to incorrect. Its not like I leaked some sort of secret, everyone was aware of it. I even reported it to Justin for months along with other EDP issues to suggest custom nerfs until RA updates the SVN with official fixes. I was honestly blown away with my ban and shocked when I RECEIVED it 2 days after I made that comment which also is very suspicious. I noticed when this happened last month, that all the players that exploited were punished with a 1 week account ban, while I received a 2 week ip ban. I even checked the server rules on the wiki, it doesn't add up at all and again seems like a stab for who I am on the server rather than fair punishment. I inquired about it, but it turned out to be pointless since his opinion is absolute and the "great dictator" is never wrong. I decided to let it slide and move on, but still bitter about his actions.

All I can really say at this point is that its up to someone to look at the evidence presented. Simply saying that cookie-cutter evidence isn't here does not mean it didn't happen (Like Casey Anthony, we all know she did it, but she got off >.>). As a player like I said before, we don't have all the powers that GMs have and are the underdogs in any case against one. JTynne himself also does not necessarily have a clean record as posted above with others (Cubano's group, Yusifer come to mind).

Even though, I still could be wrong and this could be one huge misunderstanding either way. Quite honestly, if Justin did plot this I don't see what he would achieve from doing this since a new guild that is interested in WoE just joined and everything seemed to be fixing itself as activity looks like to be increasing. I don't know how this tension between Justin and SU started since it seems one minute we're all friendly, next we're at each others' throats with knives.

I honestly joined this server since it was Justin's server. I was a previous player on 2 of his other servers and even though they may have been small like this one, the community and overall effort and quality of the GM team made those servers for me. I can't deny Justin is without a doubt one of the best GMs in the private server world. Anyone that has been on main servers knows there isn't many where the head GM himself checks in everyday, constantly works on improvements and content as well as addressing issues and dealing with support. He may have his faults, but who doesn't? I myself do as anyone else does (fhgfgf my stupid walls of text habit, my laziness at times and incredible amount of b**** which I sometimes unload on players and Justin himself in criticism without realizing it).

Anyways to conclude, I'm sad to leave Casual RO since it was one of my best RO experience with the guildmates, staff and community both at the bad and good times. If I ever wanted to go out, I would never want this for anyone involved in this since its just distasteful and the worst part about online gaming. A game is suppose to be fun, as with drama in social interactions at times, but when it gets to this level it certainly isn't enjoyable for anyone.

@Justin: If you were not that GX, then find out who they were and release the chat log, because they were obviously giving us the impression they were. No one should be satisfied with this outcome, SU truly cared about the server and wanted the best for it and growth for things such as parties, ET, and of course an actual WoE. I was fine with your punishments throughout the whole server, but this one is either a set up you are guilty for, or one huge misunderstanding. Only you know the truth to that.

PS: I think I know who did that stuff on the facebook page now from rereading it, and that wasn't acceptable using my name without asking me. So on their behalf and mine I apologize for that.

-Leader of Shut Up (SU) Daletos/Gimelock/and to anyone that reads this monster, I also apologize for it LOL.

Sarin

My crystal ball awakens...and in the future I see a reply....

tl;dr

Of course, that happens everytime someone posts something detailed. But I am really looking forward to how will Justin explain some things.

Daletos

In response to Justin posting. First off, the community hates me? Having discussions on main does not equate to hate. Just because I disagree and get annoyed with the "casuals" at times does no way mean I hate them or want them removed. We simply need a balance. And secondly, I have spent a ton of time helping many members of the community. I helped Nyuu get her homunculus S and it working with an AI. I give items away all the time to assist players, I've even given away MvP cards to non guild members for free (Xanice got a tanee.) SU has recruited members to the server as well who we helped out and gave starter items and an entire guild (unfortunately they didn't stay). I've also as said before reported the most bugs to you as well as both player reports etc. (weapon blocking EDP transfer bug, Leech end bug, Ihonz when he was around exploiting), and so on. I have no idea where you are getting this all from.

And lastly can you stop spewing your "casual" ideals on all of SU. Apparently we all live online to brag all the time? I'm a university student and have a part time job myself. Just because me and my guildmates choose to use our leisure time when playing RO efficiently to hunt Mvps, farm and prep for WoE is our choice. You have no right to judge us and make excuses up like the "casual players" who often spend more time online than we do. I played because I thought it would be fun, if I wanted to stretch my "e-peen" I would have left Casual RO a long time ago since there's nothing to brag about on a server with those rates that are suppose to be laid back. You said on main awhile ago to me "Then why are you still here"? WHY? Because I GIVE a s*** about the server. If I didn't I would have walked away from the server let alone waste my time dealing with this issue.

And Karuna's opinion is subjective if anything, shes also a member of the GM team, (sorry did I leak that IMPORTANT secret too?)

And look at me! A star on RMS. My internet career is off the roof Justin! Years of waiting, I can't thank you enough BB you made it all happen. Always knew creative writing would have use somewhere in life, popping out essays in only 30 minutes, best class I ever took. Up to readers to decide from the evidence presented. At this time I don't even know the full truth, but I'd like to find out.

Hey, you wanted free advertisement right? Not like bad publicity exists or anything. Consider it my farewell gift to you.

XOXO

Kaezar

Quote from: jTynne on Oct 29, 2012, 06:02 AM
Spoiler: All other GM's have been on leave besides myself for the past month (including Saki). Further spoiler, peak logs state that the days of 100-130 (50+ of which were AFK/Autotrade/Dual-Quad Clients) are from three months ago. The population decrease took place at the same time classes resumed (End of July) also right around the time I posted my "I'm gone even though I'm still around, but will now be in classes again thus the rest of the team is in charge". Once it became evident that the rest of the team had the same obligations that I did offline (school, work, etc), I've since balanced my time and have continued work on the server despite being "on hiatus".
I apologize if it looked like I was trying to be misleading; I haven't been playing in a long while, so what I know is all I know.

Quote from: jTynne on Oct 29, 2012, 06:02 AM
Synapse (Daletos) had been given far too many chances, and has been on everyone's "will be banned eventually" list.
(boldface mine)
You know what, I do believe now that this is where everything went wrong. It's one thing to keep someone neutrally 'monitored' for past actions, but another thing to let your feelings and prejudices against a player spill over for any and all actions s/he does subsequently. Now that you've admitted that your staff has such a list (whether literally or figuratively), I can't help but think that, regardless of what Dale and his guildies would have done, they would 'eventually' do something even so minor that would get them banned. In that sense, then yes, it's a 'set up'. Now I wonder, if I played for longer than I did, would I have fallen victim to such an attitude as well? (Because I'm definitely also 'monitored', the details of which I won't reveal because I promised a member of Staff I won't make a deal out of it.) That's... downright scary.

Quote from: Daletos
(Prolegomena another guild that quit due to GM's harassing them and deleting their forum posts that they even quit because of it)
Sorry, this is not true. They stopped playing because of real life things (upcoming bar exam, new job, etc.)

Cawliflower

I want to inquire why if all of this happened nobody within the guild decided to screenshot it? Especially when it deals with Game Master corruption. That just isn't something that a player isn't thinking to screenshot.

Synapse

Quote from: Cawliflower on Oct 29, 2012, 10:41 AM
I want to inquire why if all of this happened nobody within the guild decided to screenshot it? Especially when it deals with Game Master corruption. That just isn't something that a player isn't thinking to screenshot.

Everything happened really fast, and by the time we realized what was happening we got muted and banned less than 5 minutes later. Honestly, the conversation leading up to our ban wasn't even vulgar or offensive. It was a relatively calm discussion with no profanity about the state of WoE on the server, and no SHUT UP members initiated any personal attacks on @main, the only personal attacks came from the alt "9 inches of PvPness", who spewed the standard "You guys have no life outside of the game" fare.