BrokenRO

Started by kuen75, Oct 14, 2010, 11:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kuen75

he is advertising his server , just because he got ban after he exploited the bug on the donation items .

the fact is he even posted a thread in anxietyRO forums why he got ban, and of course alot of flames were thrown to him.

he said HIS server so im sure that his the owner of the server

take a look at http://brokenragnarokonline.tk/ and click on Staffs at the right position

btw that char in anxiety ro was already the second account i think. coz ya he already got his donkey banned from the server.

please punish this shameless act that he have done from behalf of the anxietyRO player that strive hard to get items that he just exploited

yC

We cannot punish the respective server because anyone can go in any server to advertise another server.  Moving to rant.

ely12

NOT ONLY DOES HE POST ON OTHER SERVERS HE LURES PLAYERS FROM OTHER SERVERS TO PLAY IN HIS SERVER JUST SO HE CAN GET MONEY OUT FROM THEM , AFTER THAT WHAT COMES NEXT? IP BAN?

what kind of server has a [4]slotted armor 2TGK/GR/DEADLY he sells this to players for extra income ,
even in woe the emperium is only 2 hits using an HP since that HP is his brother, This server is nothing but trash, PURE CHEATERS never win a game, no talent and a lot of trashtalk so good luck for those joining this server, expect to get your money rip oFF.

A lot of my friends were victims in this server, even i was an event gm and got used by the owner.

Relics

Too bad GR and ED don't grant you both properties, one will override the other..

But looking at the setup it's probably a broken server, why play there?

datme

Aurora™

Really, the only thing you can do here is ban the person's IP.

As yC already stated, any one, not just a server owner or a staff member, can find a random server listed anywhere, download it, and create a lulz novice to attract the players.

Not saying it's right or should just be ignored, but if it really grinds you gears that much, I'd go to the owner of the server in question and try and resolve it in private.

scrollLock

Quote from: ely12 on Jan 18, 2011, 05:26 AM
NOT ONLY DOES HE POST ON OTHER SERVERS HE LURES PLAYERS FROM OTHER SERVERS TO PLAY IN HIS SERVER JUST SO HE CAN GET MONEY OUT FROM THEM , AFTER THAT WHAT COMES NEXT? IP BAN?

what kind of server has a [4]slotted armor 2TGK/GR/DEADLY he sells this to players for extra income ,
even in woe the emperium is only 2 hits using an HP since that HP is his brother, This server is nothing but trash, PURE CHEATERS never win a game, no talent and a lot of trashtalk so good luck for those joining this server, expect to get your money rip oFF.

A lot of my friends were victims in this server, even i was an event gm and got used by the owner.
fail.

Quote from: Relics on Jan 18, 2011, 06:19 AM
Too bad GR and ED don't grant you both properties, one will override the other..

But looking at the setup it's probably a broken server, why play there?
+1

bahonierwin

Quote from: kuen75 on Oct 14, 2010, 11:28 AM

he is advertising his server , just because he got ban after he exploited the bug on the donation items .

the fact is he even posted a thread in anxietyRO forums why he got ban, and of course alot of flames were thrown to him.

he said HIS server so im sure that his the owner of the server

take a look at http://brokenragnarokonline.tk/ and click on Staffs at the right position

This server is really bad Overpowering items from at items friends of GM antonov have at items in there servers,in woe 4slotted armor and 3 slotted shield, even in pvp Edited stats its my first time to have a siege in this server with my new friends and i found out from my guildmates there are edited items we saw it in characters equipment they brag it in pvp this is why i quitted in this server when i ask help from Admin he says bad words in tagalog and treatens me for IP ban if i ask for freebies its not like the other server 12 gms online 3 population all gms have normal character and sometimes they use it in pvp to kill normal players