BrightsideRO

Started by Jasc, Feb 18, 2012, 01:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasc

thats accumulated total I have spent lol not on one website.

Triper

Quote from: derrick on Feb 23, 2012, 06:43 PM
I got that proof from a very reliable source.
I don't want be a jerk but just saying that doesn't help that much, people know how easy is to forge something like that... I can even multi-client msn and do that too.

DeePee

Quote from: Strudel on Feb 23, 2012, 10:41 PM
dafuq.. that's some heavy.. 2.5k?.. you got ripped off man.. seriously..

No offense, but those are no weird numbers.  If you want something done right, it will cost you. Just because there are some kiddies around who do it for 50 bucks doesn't mean it's quality work you get.

Yukino

That's a lot of money for their webhosting services... but it's possible since Jasc has at least 3 website designs made (that I can remember clearly). He probably bought the advanced packages, so I guess that's probable XD. I don't know about the designs from Justin though.

The other values seem plausible. At least you use the deisngs you bought well =D. You get what you paid for after all.

I agree with Triper with his comment. Though, I don't think both server owners want to bring that up again =/ (though I am curious -shrug-). This thread could use a lock since the issue is mainly resolved in the end XD.
Friends are special flowers that bloom from trust.

Free Designs by Me: Here!

pr3zs

well, in that case you really love your server ^^ for spending that much money :) i would spend that much money too :D