BrightRO Fake Player

Started by Naysu666, Aug 16, 2018, 04:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Naysu666

Hello, im playing brightro when i found some mystery in their server the admin banned all my account include on fb group page and discord, and he can't refund my donation this is our proof

yC

Sorry to hear that.  Depend on your payment method, you might be able to get a refund by contacting the payment company directly (your bank / PayPal chargeback etc).

Also, the report function in the forum is for you to report posts/topics that are breaking the forum rules.  It is not for you to report your own topic.

Naysu666

Quote from: yC on Aug 16, 2018, 05:32 AM
Sorry to hear that.  Depend on your payment method, you might be able to get a refund by contacting the payment company directly (your bank / PayPal chargeback etc).

Also, the report function in the forum is for you to report posts/topics that are breaking the forum rules.  It is not for you to report your own topic.

Sorry if im breaking the forum rules i just want to shout my problem, btw if  this thread is not allowed you can hide my thread sorry again

Corgers

Yikes, that's a lot of Novices. Sorry to hear that, Naysu - hope you get your money back.

Join CorgiRO! A fresh server with Multi-Classing + Daily Quests!
[color=blue]Our RMS Introduction![/color]
Watch Our Video! [color=pink](ft. LilyPichu)[/color]
Visit: Our Website | Forum | Facebook | Discord

Lai

haha I have seen this server advertise on some FB group.
I was curious at first, then i had a feeling :P

And this proves my feels :o

Sinistrum

Quite funny that it all has come to "Player Numbers".

Geez..

Naysu666

Quote from: Corgers on Aug 16, 2018, 10:29 AM
Yikes, that's a lot of Novices. Sorry to hear that, Naysu - hope you get your money back.

For now im not worry to refund my money, thank you for your concern

Lai

Naysu666
How much did you donate?

Naysu666

Quote from: Lai on Aug 17, 2018, 09:53 AM
Naysu666
How much did you donate?

2500 Kafra Points equivalent 250$ i pay via PayMaya via 7/11 the receipt is still there but some texture is faded since this is printed on counter receipt printer but thats ok, i wrote a post here to make aware the other player want to play in this server but note, i dont say dont play in this server im warn the newbie to be careful when making donation and player the server make sure the server is legit and not fully fake

Lai

Damn :D
You should have spent that to LimitRO ;DDD

thepugs

try to shift in top server's . so youre time and effort is worth it in entertainment .
if you cant bargain. then shut them down