Beware of the server: ELEMENTS RAGNAROK ONLINE based in Chile

Started by jjampong0687, Sep 05, 2016, 03:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jjampong0687

Guys, I would like to give a feedback in this server: Elements Ragnarok Online... The Admin in this server is so bias that he only listens to donors. Whatever the donors' request he grants it with ease. No joke guys, every changes he did in this server are for the benefits of the donors only. Not just being bias, ALMOST every items here are bug and the attributes are not taking effect. If you are not that observant you will be fooled by the items you hardly made. If you don't have many to donate for the server you will be bullied here by those donors. The server is hopeless. I let the other things passed, but some changes are not acceptable anymore. TRY THIS SERVER AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!

www.elements.ro-online.net

condoms

lol this is why i dont even bother to try a server with that ro-online.net subdomain and free common flux design. those fake testimonials tho. lol bunch of new crooked servers born with that subdomain thse days gosh

Yuzo

Nekoruchii

> Checks rates

No wonder why. This is sad but expected from 95% of the high to super high rates today. This is why I went to low and mid rates ever since.