Beware of bluesky.

Started by -TestAmenT-, Dec 19, 2012, 06:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

-TestAmenT-

Hello fellow rms members,

i am here only to warn all of you not to purchase any kind of services from blue sky vps hosting.

they are nothing but cheaters. they do not provide anything that they promise. they promised me a 12-24hr setup but i got the access to the vps only after a week. they promised me support n al but never got anything.
they are unofficially selling eamod and harmony too.

so please be careful.

Triper

Some pics showing it would be nice :3

-TestAmenT-

awwwww... i sent 20 screenshots to yC... thts da reason bluesky page has been removed from paid sections.... u still want me to post screenshots?

Triper

They're not really need since you already sent them to yC and she removed it. I was just thinking about they being added as a future reference for someone else.

yC

Yea, they are removed for selling harmony and eAmod behind the scene.  We don't allow hosts to sell RO related software / scripts / custom etc.  It's to avoid cases like this and protect victims like the OP.  Unfortunately they managed to hide it for a while.

I have all the screenshots of those facebook messages between the OP and Chris Topher on the sales.  Also can confirm Blue-sky host scammed Zephyrus (owner of eAmod) off some $400 (?) on reseller licensing fees.  Bluesky host has been black-listed by eAmod quote from Zephyrus:

A time ago, more than a year, Chris Topher contacted me because of reseller oportunity. I offer the normal business as I do to everyone, a part of their sales of eAmod for me, obviously. Then he sold some licenses, and just payed me the first one. Maybe some of you remember I removed him from the authorized resellers because he never pay me the rest of the sold licenses.

I told him to pay me to normalize our business, and he told me "I am sorry, I will try and I will send you some costumers directly to you..." and blah blah...

And now I got news about he continue selling eAmod, WTF!!!

I am not going to give support to costumers from Bluesky VPShosting. And he is free to come here and say something. I am sorry for people purchasing to BlueSky and not from me.

And Chris Topher normally hide from their costumers when he receive money, take care.

As for Harmony, someone asked them for me and confirmed Blue-sky isn't their authorized reseller neither.  I was just curious, authorized or not it does not matter to our paid section it is still selling third party software and that violates our sectional rules.

-TestAmenT-

yC u are right.

Chris Topher (Blue sky vps owner) does sell harmony . I am proof for that. he tried selling it to me also.

Yukino

It's sad that they turned out this way.

Lol, that narrows down the number of RO hosters even more... If anyone wants to start a business like this, they got to be more considerate and learn from past mistakes of such hosters.

Or, it's just better to rely on a non-RO hoster service, but do be picky with the hoster you will stick with. You get what you paid for!
(Just hate it when DDoS comes into play - unnecessary money spent to protect against these stupid attacks from jealous or paid people.)
Friends are special flowers that bloom from trust.

Free Designs by Me: Here!

-TestAmenT-

Quote from: Yukino on Dec 20, 2012, 02:02 AM
It's sad that they turned out this way.

Lol, that narrows down the number of RO hosters even more... If anyone wants to start a business like this, they got to be more considerate and learn from past mistakes of such hosters.

Or, it's just better to rely on a non-RO hoster service, but do be picky with the hoster you will stick with. You get what you paid for!
(Just hate it when DDoS comes into play - unnecessary money spent to protect against these stupid attacks from jealous or paid people.)

@bold 1

yes.. and i am facing that problem right now. not getting any good hosts. and even if i manage to find any, they end having datacenters in usa. :(

@bold 2
i have been trying to contact many non ro vps hosting companies and many of them have a company policy for not allowing hosting of games. lol

Nitrate

Sorry for the necro, but this guy just PMed me and he is back with offering RO services.

They're not bluesky anymore but Pony VPS hosting. It's the same guy, I can provide a screenshot of the conversation if requested.

Note: This guy had been in my contact list for a long time now, and I also did try his hosting services, tho I transfered hosting before anything like this happened to me.
Is RO still fun?

Triper

Post it here then. If you see needed, you can hide any personal data or PM me and ask to get it hidden.

Boreas

Or just PM yC with it as she's the administrator after all.

Nitrate

Quote from: Triper on Sep 29, 2013, 08:00 PM
Post it here then. If you see needed, you can hide any personal data or PM me and ask to get it hidden.

Done. Just doing this to warn other people who are looking for a good dedicated server.
Is RO still fun?

Triper

Quote from: Boreas on Sep 30, 2013, 09:43 AM
Or just PM yC with it as she's the administrator after all.
Probably the best to do since she is the one that deals with paid services, my bad on this part, but the info was redirected to yC as soon as I got it and the PM into question wasn't made in the forum.
This is more of a warn since they don't have a topic of their new service here tho.

If it helps to prevent people to be damaged by them, it was confirmed that the info gave in this PM about PonyVPS being BlueskyVPS is indeed true. It's the same owner of both.

lilsword

Lol. Pony-VPS was messaging me in facebook. trying to scam me. lol

Nekoruchii

Quote from: lilsword on Nov 04, 2013, 02:05 AM
Lol. Pony-VPS was messaging me in facebook. trying to scam me. lol

And now he has clients atm. Click me.