BatangRO

Started by spankys39, Oct 28, 2014, 06:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spankys39

Hi /...

I have a report that the GM's @ BatangRO BAD HABBITS.

let me start the story behind my complaints.

their's a changes in the game.

my complaints is the item that has to be in the NPC then they change it to crafting materials, so there is a effort to craft it.(Acid Bottles and Bottle Grenades)

when the time i had the Acid bottles and bottle grenade stocks. they delete all the one who has the stocks.my zeny effort in making zeny gone!  then i complaint. coz there is no exchange from what happen.

I email the GM's ([email protected]) so i complaints what happen and what i want. but the reply was too long. so i reply again by telling this:

(HOY! GM! MAGREPLY KA! /an
(KUNG AYAW NYO IBALIK YUNG GINASTOS KO SA MGA BOTE, IRESET NYO NALANG SKILL NG PARI KO /pif )

the day passed /...

GM replied:
(PUTANG INA MO AH BASTOS MAGSASAGOT AH TANG INA KA AH.
OK DAHIL DITO HINDI KO NA IBABALIK LALO PUTANG INA KA. MATUTO KANG MAG RESPETO SA GM HINDI YUNG HOY ANG TAWAG MO GAGO HINDI NAG ARAL PUTANG INA)

hmm /...

so what do you think? em i the one who has not have the education about this conversation?

this reply make me pissed so i made this.

I'm hoping you help me with this problem.

Triper

Moved to the proper section.

English, please? I don't know nothing about tagalog[?].

And remember, RMS can't do nothing about this, RMS is not a RO Court.

Gatoruchato

Habits please.

Quote from: spankys39 on Oct 28, 2014, 06:22 PM
(HOY! GM! MAGREPLY KA! /an
(KUNG AYAW NYO IBALIK YUNG GINASTOS KO SA MGA BOTE, IRESET NYO NALANG SKILL NG PARI KO /pif )

GM replied:
(PUTANG INA MO AH BASTOS MAGSASAGOT AH TANG INA KA AH.
OK DAHIL DITO HINDI KO NA IBABALIK LALO PUTANG INA KA. MATUTO KANG MAG RESPETO SA GM HINDI YUNG HOY ANG TAWAG MO GAGO HINDI NAG ARAL PUTANG INA)

First line: GM! Reply please!
If you don't want to return the ones I spent for the bottle, just reset my priest's skill.

GM's response: Putang ina and tang ina is a badmouth. I don't know how to translate in English. I don't badmouth that much.
But to shorten the response, he said that he replies like a uneducated person.
Okay because of this I will not return your items more, learn how to respect to the gm not only by calling us in "hoy" as if you did not study.

Just a short way, this is a typical high rate Pinoy server, where players have these kind of attitudes.

Both sides have a mistake. The player should had contacted the GM in a calm manner. Even if you are angry, still approach in a good manner. Instead the GM doing your favor he did not because of your poor approach. That's the problem with Pinoys, when they are angry, they talk like they don't hurt anyone else's feelings. A GM is still a person and also makes mistakes. And  the GM should had replied with professionalism too he should had stayed calm too.

This is why I don't play high rate servers.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ლ(╹◡╹ლ) (ノ °益°)

Triper

Thank you, I used some translators but most of them were giving stupid translations that made no sense at all aside the "I'm rude, f*** yeah".

Worse than being angry is demanding something in return from something done for a reason [the staff had one, nothing is done without one, even one that is just "because I can"] but is easier to try to get an advantage from something that looks wrong.

Nothing new to see here, topic closed.