Daredevil Ragnarok online.

Started by Percy Jackson, Mar 17, 2010, 05:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Percy Jackson

First of all, I am not doing this because of my spite for the server, In fact I one of the biggest donor of the server. I won't be specific about how much I just wanted to report what's happening inside the server.

• Players having Confirmed GM items, Such as Asprika, Ahura Mazda and is being allowed by the admin.

• Players having more than the given stats. 2 confirmed, 1 having 1.7k Str and more edited stats.

• Donation item's description is different from what is the effect in game.
Example :

Having 1 of this Anhillus charm will give you 15% resist to all elements, +20 all stats, and additional of 20% damage to demi human and it is says here that the charm won't stack with it's kind. But some players who has the money to buy 10 pcs of this Charm pricing at 35$ each is having 100% resist to all elements, For example, My GX William Tell has 10 Anhillus charm, I'll be having 100% resist to all elements.

I used to love this server, But being imbalanced or cheating the people of your server is different.

Staffs :
The Devil
[Police] UprisingGod

yC

Do you have any screenshots other than the one you posted to confirm/show:

• Players having Confirmed GM items, Such as Asprika, Ahura Mazda and is being allowed by the admin.

• Players having more than the given stats. 2 confirmed, 1 having 1.7k Str and more edited stats.

• Donation item's description is different from what is the effect in game.

Thank you.

Temjin

If this is the same DaredevilRO that's been reported in the past for unsavory practices, then this is just more upon more for them.

I'm curious about the screenshots as well.

HiddenDragon

It's the same server as the one I posted about in the Hall of Shame

> DaredevilRO Theft

Temjin

Quote from: HiddenDragon on Mar 17, 2010, 03:13 PM
It's the same server as the one I posted about in the Hall of Shame

> DaredevilRO Theft

Right. No surprises, then.

Percy Jackson

There was, But already got deleted because it was posted on photobucket, I'll try to give any SS but I won't be posting it here, I'll send it VIA pm to you yC.

pr3zs

i dont lke this server because i dont like the setting of the server :) thats all.