Artificial - Networks & Pumpkin RO

Started by SnapShot, Oct 05, 2010, 09:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

G Havoc

Yeah your server will get a lot more people now!

Since the thread was put down, let me fix up what happened.

Artificial is currently putting down the server(PumpkinRO) (most probably DDO attack?Dunno. Not a techie here.)

And he's bragging at the forum for what he is doing.

LOLOLOLOL.

Artificial Network Server be put to Hall of Shame please. :) Ty.

Myke

Hall of Shame ? anything wrong ? our server didn't do anything on your server unless one of our admin which is me... again goodluck

umadbro?

Abversen

Recommend you blacklist this particular owner's server. These kinds of malicious activities and forefronts should not be encouraged none-the-less accepted.

Not to mention that he's trying to loophole rules by saying that because he's doing these activities, his server cannot be held responsibile. That's nonsense-talk. He as the owner is a direct representative of his server and his actions, especially that of regarding attacking other servers and being overall malicious about competition (direct or indirect), should be taken with all consideration.

It is clear that his lack of respect for other server's is not just in competitive form, but a burning hatred that pushes him to try and sabotage the competition for the sake of his own server. That said, his server itself should be punished by being removed from the RMS top listing and blacklisted.

It's 4AM in the morning so some of this might've not made much sense, sorry for that. But you should get what I mean just fine.

freakyred

Did he really shut the server down? O,o Even if he did RMS can't do anything about it because it's not in the ToS. RMS isn't the RO police ;)

Unvisible

Not really shut down. Like, he shuts it down every 5 mins or so.

G Havoc

Tom~

lololol i cn hackz i pr0

Way to prove our point. Bravo, Artificial, bravo. You're taking revenge for what? Because they did what's right and reported you? What a poor human being you are, sir.
+1 to Hall of Shame. Stealing and using a stolen website, "hacking" another server(s) (maybe he was involved on JelloRO's hacking too?), threats against another server...

And so you killed yourself,
but you killed everyone else around you too.

Nipah

The website template was handed to anRO due to the simple fact that we were getting a new website. (www.pumpkin-ro.com).

It was not paid for, stolen, replicated or whatever form of plagiarism.
He asked and i merely provided.

Lets all move on with our lives now.

<3 Brenth.

offtopic: wow, 2nd post on rms, yaay.

Scribbles

Quote from: Nipah on Oct 25, 2010, 06:48 AM
The website template was handed to anRO due to the simple fact that we were getting a new website. (www.pumpkin-ro.com).

Lets all move on with our lives now.

<3 Brenth.

offtopic: wow, 2nd post on rms, yaay.

If you just handed them the template, then what's with all the Self-defense?

Tom~

Quote from: Nipah on Oct 25, 2010, 06:48 AM

Now I'm truly confused. That's not what you told me when I asked you when this topic first popped up...

Isn't that kind of contradictory?
You either lied to me, or you're lying to RMS right now. Are you defending Artificial? Or yourself, for that matter? Everyone seems to be 100% that you're Veee. Including Artificial.

Is your name Brenth? I thought it was Paul... at least that's what you said here.

Also, you handed out the website and Malice didn't know about that? Great communication between the team right there.
Kindly explain everything. From the start.

PS: Since the website is already up, I didn't feel the need of blacking out the spoiler lol.

And so you killed yourself,
but you killed everyone else around you too.

freakyred

Maybe the one who posted on this thread isn't really the admin O,o

Yukino

That's just twisted LOL. Can anyone confirm if that's actually Nipah posting? If it's actually Nipah, what was the deal with the blackmailing as well? Do you have anything else to say to that? I mean, why would you give a template to your blackmailer or support him in your previous post? I'm guessing that's not really Nipah who posted here.
And yeah, not enough communication between GMs apparently. We would like more clarification D<!
Friends are special flowers that bloom from trust.

Free Designs by Me: Here!

Unvisible

This is confusing. As i see, there's a lot more than what i knew about it. Weird. lol

Usagimimi

I notice a vast difference in the way this Nipah talks compared to the Nipah I've spoken to. Just to toss in a few coins.

freakyred

How about let him post about the issue in the pumpkinRO forums so we know what's really happening.