Artificial - Networks & Pumpkin RO

Started by SnapShot, Oct 05, 2010, 09:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MeowyMeow

Idk why are you guys making everything seem like PumpkinRO is an all-new server?

Same team, from veeeRO.

Yukino

I don't think that's the main point of this thread... to say whether PumpkinRO is an all-new server or not. It's about how some people take other servers' website designs without permission and such.

Still waiting for the proof XD, but I guess that will probably never come.
Friends are special flowers that bloom from trust.

Free Designs by Me: Here!

Lone Angel

I have tryed contacting the administrator of Pumpkin-RO but he hasn't replied to any yet.

SnapShot

and in the end i got flamed just for asking?
@artificial
Im sorry if offended you in anyway , it's just because i know a staff from pumpkin-RO and we both wondered why your server have the same template. He didn't like to post a thread here since he know that he will be flamed at the end ( which happened to me ). We just want to know th truth behind this.

@community
i am now very well satisfied that eradicated have stated that he did not recode the site for any other servers , again im not saying that artificial stole it or whatever.

www.OwnageRO.net
3k/3k/50% -- Custom Renewal Mechanics -- Balanced 3rd Classes -- Fresh Server

Malice In Wonderland

Sorry for the late reply, but I'll step in to clear our servers name. We did not in anyway authorize/hand out/resell/give rights to/ect. our page's design and coding. While I'd like to talk to the server owner of Artificial about this, unless he/she PM's me personally I won't go out of my way to do so. I have to say it's a bit... not pathetic, rather embarrassing for Artificial to steal a template like this. With how many users constantly check each server, they should have known it's only a matter of time before they were found out.

As for the whole "It's just VRO" comment. Sorry but I would like to reiterate this is NOT VROv2. While I may share some bonds with VRO this does not make PRO a repeat server. There's a massive difference in the way it's run, the community, the end goal, and the team. All I do for VRO is troubleshoot, create a few odds and end quests and npc functions. PRO is my server and I'm not about to let it be called VRO. Take some time looking at both servers and you'll easily see the effort put into designing PRO. "Same server same staff" is a gross perversion of the time and effort I've put into cultivating Pumpkin, I'd ask you refrain from comparing the two servers if at all possible.

Myke

The owner of veeRO gave it to me, and yes he said he own the pRO too with his friend (i dont want to tell the main reasons)

Please ask remco for this matter. to get the answer...

Remco cannot reply here since his busy with his work.... so thats why.

- just wait and lets see to make this clear...

Malice In Wonderland

Lol... it's time's like these I swear you should need to take an IQ test before coming online. Do you think Rem and I don't talk? How long do you plan on keeping this farce up

Just stop and admit to it or let it die, you're just giving your server a bad name by constantly lying and acting innocent.

P.S. Thanks Snapshot for posting this, I honestly never noticed.

Tom~

Quote from: Artificial on Oct 19, 2010, 10:49 PM
Lol do you need an IQ Site he said.. thats an old one who cares =,=" ive work to remco and he gave that to me lol please contact him to post here
Posted on: Oct 19, 2010, 02:20 pm
This our conversation i don't want to put all because some of our conversation are private.

If you guys really nid the whole story i can post here, but this is giving remco and me a bad name.
I apologize for quoting all the images, but I did incase this guy decides to delete them. I have also downloaded each of them and will be uploading them to my own photobucket account. Why?

1. You exposed that Veee stole JelloRO's website (see screenshot number 6), and on your second screenshot we see a link on the top. That link was an exploit to jRO's security. Veee also accessed Kiwi's email to "mess" with jRO, according to Kiwi when she clarified the "hacking" situation.
2. You encourage Veee to log on Kiwi's hotmail again. Why? I don't know.

Also, on your screenshots Veee clearly answers "my friend" when you ask him who owns PumpkinRO. He's not PumpkinRO's owner then? Good. I'm happy.

And so you killed yourself,
but you killed everyone else around you too.

Myke

Yeah in case if i nid to post more picture here i will, but i still respect vee and his friend. i don't want to revealed the pro/vro secrets here and etc.... so i will be silent until we have the results.

someday that pro owner will beg for my forgiveness i promise u that,

Ganondorf

Quote from: Artificial on Oct 20, 2010, 01:07 AM
Yeah in case if i nid to post more picture here i will, but i still respect vee and his friend. i don't want to revealed the pro/vro secrets here and etc.... so i will be silent until we have the results.

someday that pro owner will beg for my forgiveness i promise u that,

Others will be watching that statement of yours very closely.  You're basically threatening another server owner because you're pissy that you've been found out as a petty thief?  Yeah, okay... you're real bright.  You already look pathetic enough at this point in time.

Just keep digging your own grave, whilst keeping everyone else amused.

Myke

Edit: i am not posting until they post and lets see.

Myke

hows pumpkin ?

thats called a revenge. but a simple way. ur lucky i still respect remco

- nope i dont earn some respect for you gtfo.

G Havoc

It's fun really. +1 Longer e-peen for you. You ARE KINGZ OF INTARWEBZ.

So uhh, what's the prize?

G Havoc

Yeap. Imma go afk for a bit now till it is solved. Grow up crybaby. :) +1 to your server!!!