Ancient - EvolveRO

Started by Cawliflower, Apr 13, 2013, 09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cawliflower

[4/12/2013 6:57:31 PM] Ancient Young: lol it's you eh
[4/12/2013 6:57:56 PM] Ancient Young: What goes around, comes back around bud, just a heads up
[4/12/2013 6:59:08 PM] Ancient Young: (y)
[4/12/2013 7:02:32 PM] Ancient Young: Pathetic.
[4/12/2013 7:04:47 PM] Ancient Young: How can you claim eo-ro is not another buck hungry server, lol DivinityRO is a horrible mid-rate, you are such a manipulator
[4/12/2013 7:28:35 PM] Robbie [Cookie]: o-O
[4/12/2013 7:29:02 PM] Robbie [Cookie]: Thank you for your concerns/feedback. You have no idea who I am, and I find this to be a waste of time.
[4/12/2013 7:29:08 PM] Robbie [Cookie]: Therefore, enjoy being blocked.
[4/12/2013 7:29:16 PM] *** Robbie [Cookie] blocked Ancient ***

Just a FYI, he has issues. Last time I spoke with this guy, he was playing on DivinityRO and asking for scripts. I guess since he's releasing a Low Rate soon (which I am too) he decided to insult me out of anger - I just realized this now when I was going through Server Seeking and clicked the EvolveRO.net link. I don't know, but it was out of the blue. I wasn't surprised to find a lot of similar things to Divinity on their server (which fueled my posting this thread because I was actually not going to post the Skype convo from last night but I stumbled upon his server today), and other servers, too. AeternusRO showed the community that server owners will advertise a bunch of features they don't actually have so I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of it is bluffing, or buggy at that.

Attached a screenshot for the conversation. I don't know what invited him to chat to me, and what the hell his problem is. Not much more I'll say on this, just thought I should share with everyone, and let people comment if they please.

-Cookie
Quoteyesterday im ask gm crewkie hitler for pls ad balance costum like angel wing or 4slot narutaro BUT HE SAY NO.. um sry i thot this was ranganarok and not a nazis???????

DivinityRO 6.9 coming soon!

Bue

Not you too.

Give your ego a rest.

I thought were all experience enough to know that nothing good can come of this.

Cawliflower

Quote from: Bue on Apr 14, 2013, 12:23 AM
Not you too.

Give your ego a rest.

I thought were all experience enough to know that nothing good can come of this.
Yes, I do have an ego. I'll admit that. That wasn't the point of the thread. The point of the thread was to warn anyone else out there whom has been in contact with this person to not share ideas or code. Additionally, it isn't appropriate to randomly PM a competing owner of another server and make accusations.

Thanks.
Quoteyesterday im ask gm crewkie hitler for pls ad balance costum like angel wing or 4slot narutaro BUT HE SAY NO.. um sry i thot this was ranganarok and not a nazis???????

Bue

You're very explicit in defaming Ancient, which from the screenshots and back story looks extremely one-sided.

Basically, you're calling him out with this thread; now this point, I did not miss.

You and I know from experience, such things to do not end well.

Cawliflower

Quote from: Bue on Apr 14, 2013, 01:22 AM
You're very explicit in defaming Ancient, which from the screenshots and back story looks extremely one-sided.

Basically, you're calling him out with this thread; now this point, I did not miss.

You and I know from experience, such things to do not end well.
Well, that's your view - thank you for sharing your view, Bue. And one-sided? He can post proof that it isn't this only side. It was a very random IM. They frequent this forum, if Ancient would like to post proof he has anything regarding me recently contacting him, please share. :) I haven't heard from this guy since September of last year? Anyway, screenshots would be appreciated as Skype keeps chat logs.

Bue

Ancient, this can only end bad for you.

I suggest not responding, since Cawliflower isn't going to.

Cawliflower

Quote from: Bue on Apr 14, 2013, 02:53 AM

I actually would like to know the reason why he reached out so boldly and in that manner. I blocked him right when I read it. I was like... "Who? What?"

AncientB

Quote from: Cawliflower on Apr 13, 2013, 09:31 PM
Just a FYI, he has issues. Last time I spoke with this guy, he was playing on DivinityRO and asking for scripts. I guess since he's releasing a Low Rate soon (which I am too) he decided to insult me out of anger - I just realized this now when I was going through Server Seeking and clicked the EvolveRO.net link. I don't know, but it was out of the blue. I wasn't surprised to find a lot of similar things to Divinity on their server (which fueled my posting this thread because I was actually not going to post the Skype convo from last night but I stumbled upon his server today), and other servers, too. AeternusRO showed the community that server owners will advertise a bunch of features they don't actually have so I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of it is bluffing, or buggy at that.

Attached a screenshot for the conversation. I don't know what invited him to chat to me, and what the hell his problem is. Not much more I'll say on this, just thought I should share with everyone, and let people comment if they please.

-Cookie

I have issues for speaking my mind? That's neat of you to say. I never played on your server, nor did I ever ask for scripts and or codes, that being said, I do recall chatting with you regarding a couple of things; the Restock System (which is now complete on our side and fully working thanks to Soulman), and the Status Build Manager if I may recall correctly, which we also have taken care of. You've realized I've been working on EvolveRO for months now, don't deny that fact. I did not intentionally try to "insult" you. Now I am not quite sure why you are bringing other server's name into this thread? Anyway, regarding the features of our server, everything was worked on/created from scratch. The features of our server are not bluff and or buggy (how can you claim such statements when the server is not even up yet?) for those that do believe the above accusations will realize once the project is launched.

Take heed, I am more than happy to receive criticism and feedback. 

P.S: The only reason why I messaged you on Skype was due to the fact I've been hearing some rumours of you DDoSSing us and TalonRO, lol. Now if you did not decide to block me so quickly, this could have probably been handled more maturely.

Let us see where this thread goes.

Cawliflower

Quote from: AncientB on Apr 14, 2013, 02:55 AM
I have issues for speaking my mind? That's neat of you to say. I never played on your server, nor did I ever ask for scripts and or codes, that being said, I do recall chatting with you regarding a couple of things; the Restock System (which is now complete on our side and fully working thanks to Soulman), and the Status Build Manager if I may recall correctly, which we also have taken care of. You've realized I've been working on EvolveRO for months now, don't deny that fact. I did not intentionally try to "insult" you. Now I am not quite sure why you are bringing other server's name into this thread? Anyway, regarding the features of our server, everything was worked on/created from scratch. The features of our server are not bluff and or buggy (how can you claim such statements when the server is not even up yet?) for those that do believe the above accusations will realize once the project is launched.

P.S: The only reason why I messaged you on Skype was due to the fact I've been hearing some rumours of you DDoSSing us and TalonRO, lol. Now if you did not decide to block me so quickly, this could have probably been handled more maturely.

Would you happen to have screenshots of what you alleged? Also, I can post your IP and have yC verify. Is that ok? You do realize I captured it via Skype, too. You're actually trying to scapegoat your participation? Haha, hold on. I'll post your chat logs with me. I kept them.

AncientB

Quote from: Bue on Apr 14, 2013, 02:53 AM

Why would it end bed? It sounds to me like you are trying to instigate. :S

I have to respond, otherwise my community and any other incoming future player may get brainwashed into believing this none-sense.

Edit: I never played on your server, realize the fact that my brother whom is still playing on your server was the owner of the accounts I logged on to purely chat with for fun, I truly never played on your server as an individual.

Post anything you want, I've made my statements, there is nothing to hide or sugarcoat.

Cawliflower

Quote from: AncientB on Apr 14, 2013, 02:58 AM
Why would it end bed? It sounds to me like you are trying to instigate. :S

I have to respond, otherwise my community and any other incoming future player may get brainwashed into believing this none-sense.

This is where Ancient (some months ago) tried hitting on me, since players know I am gay, to get scripts and you can see in this screenshot I'm like "I don't know you" or something along those lines. Yet you never talked to me? You're a liar. Need I post everything, Ancient?

The other screenshot is proof he was looking forward to an event we were hosting on Divinity - yet, he never played our server and I'm making this up? Who's the liar? Here's that screenshot.

Bue

Annnnnnnnnnnd. Shit hits the fan.

AncientB

Wow, you've got to be kidding me. Hitting on you? Come on now Robert.

Cawliflower

Quote from: AncientB on Apr 14, 2013, 03:05 AM
Wow, you've got to be kidding me. Hitting on you? Come on now Robert.
... Lol. The screenshots show the proof. I just posted them. You lied already saying you never played Divinity. Shall I post your IP for yC to verify? :)

Take it from the Admin who used to be very corrupt, lied a lot, etc., you never get away with it. Everyone has chat logs and screenshots. You're clearly stealing my ideas, and you just admitted so above. "I got the Restock Manager" blah blah.

Edit: And for you to have the nerve to assassinate my character by saying I'm "DDoSing" servers. You should really, really get a reality check. I don't have to cheat my way to making Divinity/my servers popular.

His original post:
QuoteI have issues for speaking my mind? That's neat of you to say. I never played on your server, nor did I ever ask for scripts and or codes, that being said, I do recall chatting with you regarding a couple of things; the Restock System (which is now complete on our side and fully working thanks to Soulman), and the Status Build Manager if I may recall correctly, which we also have taken care of. You've realized I've been working on EvolveRO for months now, don't deny that fact. I did not intentionally try to "insult" you. Now I am not quite sure why you are bringing other server's name into this thread? Anyway, regarding the features of our server, everything was worked on/created from scratch. The features of our server are not bluff and or buggy (how can you claim such statements when the server is not even up yet?) for those that do believe the above accusations will realize once the project is launched.

^ So, he never played on my server? Interesting. My skype chat log screenshots, and the RMS shoutbox show otherwise.

From the RMS shoutbox:
[Today at 02:06 am] AncientB: Dude, I never played on your server ,get over yourself. By all means, I don't need to feed into your BS, and all the best luck with eo-RO.

[Today at 02:07 am] AncientB: I had an account that I barely went on, and take the fact that my brother plays on your server, don't twist things.

[Today at 02:07 am] AncientB: And hitting on you? What the?

[Today at 02:08 am] Bue: brb sc2

[Today at 02:09 am] Cawliflower: Ancient: You just said you never played my server. So, you lied then? When are you actually telling the truth?
You never played, yet you have an account you barely went on? ... Uh-huh. Your BROTHER and you BOTH played.

AncientB

I've said what I have to say, there is no need for me to continue replying to this thread (I'm purely taking Bue's statement into consideration). I have nothing against you and I have nothing to hide.

As mentioned, all the best with your up-coming low rate server.