iRO Gaming.

Started by TheSinner, Dec 07, 2015, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milithania

Oh it's Daitana.

To start with, I haven't played this iro server.

This man is the kind of man who lives in his own perfect world. He thinks that he is perfect & everyone that is not on his term are either stupid or bad. I currently active in 2 servers. He was there. Came with a positive attitude & as soon he spots a flaw. He'll go "bad server, bla bla bla". Then he leave.

There will be no server in the world that can please this guy. I can assure you.

Be wary when interacting with this guy. If you're not his "perfect" standard. He'll disregard you.

So yeah, totally no surprise seeing him ranting some stuffs. Claiming he's innocent.
For everyone who read this, please read his posts on the iro forum. I checked it out before posting this.
You'll understand whether things about the server that he said is as bad as he claimed to be.

Remember, he's a "perfect" man. He will not consider any imperfectness in everything.

TheSinner

Quote from: Milithania on Dec 08, 2015, 03:51 AM
Oh it's Daitana.

To start with, I haven't played this iro server.

This man is the kind of man who lives in his own perfect world. He thinks that he is perfect & everyone that is not on his term are either stupid or bad. I currently active in 2 servers. He was there. Came with a positive attitude & as soon he spots a flaw. He'll go "bad server, bla bla bla". Then he leave.

There will be no server in the world that can please this guy. I can assure you.

Be wary when interacting with this guy. If you're not his "perfect" standard. He'll disregard you.

So yeah, totally no surprise seeing him ranting some stuffs. Claiming he's innocent.
For everyone who read this, please read his posts on the iro forum. I checked it out before posting this.
You'll understand whether things about the server that he said is as bad as he claimed to be.

Remember, he's a "perfect" man. He will not consider any imperfectness in everything.

Yes complaining about RMT and seller spam is surely unacceptable. That alone is all I complained about.
Go ahead and read. I have never complained about another server, this is in-fact the first post I have made complaining about a server, and I did so to spite the childish staff who ban people for having an opinion. I have tried and left many servers, yes. And they have all failed shortly after. But not once have I made a post about the problems with that server. If you want to prove me wrong, the show the evidence. Otherwise, you're another server fanboy throwing around accusations without any proof.

I never claimed to be perfect, ever. I voice my opinion, like anyone else is allowed to. And if yours isn't the same, rather than argue, I simply let you have it.
I fail to see how that's a bad way of doing things. Should I rather reply abusing you telling you you're wrong for thinking the way you do? Obviously that would be more to your taste, that or just following suit like every other puppet around.

Allowing RMT and the sellers to spam IS wrong. On any game, on any server. End of story.
Banning people who post suggestions or CONSTRUCTIVE criticism is also wrong. I was never abusive. I never spammed curse words like a 12 year old.
I voiced my opinion and just like that they removed me. If that's how they want to act toward any person with an opinion then they can run their little RMT farm full of children with more money than sense.
And you're free to go follow suit. Now if you want to step up and throw something tangible at me, I'd love to see it.

totoro

Quote from: nerdfrog on Dec 08, 2015, 02:42 AM
The head of iRO cannot take any negative comment/criticism. He/She will delete your post/topic then warn or even ban you. Dumb. LOL
probably not much diff from you bro  ;D peace

Coffeeling

Why are all these posters that do not contribute to the topic but insult the OP always go 'bro bro' like a 14 yr old teenager?
The OP has stated some facts he has experienced in a highly advertised server with a ripped-off website. He is allowed to do so on Rant section.

So he receives some insulting and delusional posts from 1-post users? Not fishy at all.

I never played on iRO (gosh even the name is a rip-off-it was what irritated me) -but- RMT is strictly frowned upon by any experienced and self-respecting player.

Minabe

Doing Tripper's job.

TheSinner

Some actual constructive posts, yay. But yeah, the fact that they made a single cliche bs post and never came back with anything substantial makes me sad.
I guess I will go advertise my non-existent server then.

Milithania

To Daitana,

My apology for my post that was not constructive & more into personal aspect. I shouldn't posted it that way. It's just my personal feeling after meeting you in 2 servers. You are free to bash me with whatever harsh words you got in you. I deserve that.

As for the topic, I realize that i never play on the server. Therefore I wouldn't know the level of the reseller spams you mentioned.
The banned from forum issue is simply misunderstanding due to the situation. You did come a bit strong with your post, IMO. But to me it's not bannable offense. A warning would suffice.
However, I do believe you're being banned because the GM was in a hectic state. Just starting the new game & all. Thus, whenever the GM see something strong comes in. He snapped. Not the right time to came in strong, that's all. Only my opinion obviously.

As for your statement
Quote from: TheSinner on Dec 08, 2015, 04:09 AM
I have tried and left many servers, yes. And they have all failed shortly after

The 2 servers that you left which i'm currently at are still going strong. They had minor setbacks, yes. They are still going strong despite of that.

As for the troll posts that stated weird things. I have a suspicion that those might be...

As for the similar main web theme. It could be that they buy it from the same host. Just like in this case http://forum.ratemyserver.net/rant-and-rave/anarchy-ragnarok-online-impostor/
http://forum.ratemyserver.net/server-reports/two-servers-with-the-same-website-theme/

All & all, I hope you can find the perfect server that you can call home.

Quote from: TheSinner on Dec 10, 2015, 11:46 PM
I guess I will go advertise my non-existent server then.
Best of luck for your non - existent server. Hahahahahaha You're right. This one is a good laugh /heh

Edit: Adding another thread about similar website theme

Nano

Friendly Reminder: Avoid ANYTHING pinoy.

You will learn the hard way.

Tetzera

Even the filipinos are starting to get tired of this. The brazilians learned this the hard way years ago.

This server was a red flag when I read some RMS reviews.