Aeterna

Started by kehao, Apr 13, 2016, 02:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kehao

/hmm like tumass said .they can ban u easily if u say something tat Russ don like to heard . First I am new at ro . I using auto click with wing of fly and homu to farm dead branch.. And I think it's is been near 2weeks. So today they are ban this id . And I go to ask GM Russ . Ok fine it is my wrong coz afk farming lol but I think they is quite a lot ppl farm like me too .  I also tell them I donate 30usd before . And  I open my main Id say I going to quit and wan give free item .. And than I am ban lol ... Don speak wrong to gm and they can ban u easily guys

yC

This is an issue with your account, not a report we accept that can affect the server listing.  Moving to the right section, best of luck.

Yuzo

Its nice to see new people to ro. How'd you find your way here? Pretty niche place TBH.

Minabe

Doing Tripper's job.

Xyne

In all honesty ToS has been a huge disappointment. There's nothing really much about it besides doing an unbelievable amount of quests and endless grinding. I tried to find my way in liking it but, it just won't work. XD

Minabe

Doing Tripper's job.