RMS Home | Guide Writing | Test Server | New Servers | Latest Reviews

Author Topic: Aeterna  (Read 2124 times)

Offline kehao

Aeterna
« on: Apr 13, 2016, 02:24 AM »
 /hmm like tumass said .they can ban u easily if u say something tat Russ don like to heard . First I am new at ro . I using auto click with wing of fly and homu to farm dead branch.. And I think it's is been near 2weeks. So today they are ban this id . And I go to ask GM Russ . Ok fine it is my wrong coz afk farming lol but I think they is quite a lot ppl farm like me too .  I also tell them I donate 30usd before . And  I open my main Id say I going to quit and wan give free item .. And than I am ban lol ... Don speak wrong to gm and they can ban u easily guys

Advertisement

Offline yC

Re: Aeterna
« Reply #1 on: Apr 13, 2016, 02:16 PM »
This is an issue with your account, not a report we accept that can affect the server listing.  Moving to the right section, best of luck.

Offline Yuzo

« Reply #2 on: Apr 14, 2016, 03:15 AM »
Its nice to see new people to ro. How'd you find your way here? Pretty niche place TBH.

Offline Minabe

« Reply #3 on: Apr 14, 2016, 08:12 AM »
Doing Tripper's job.
« Last Edit: Oct 19, 2016, 08:23 AM by Minabe »

Offline Xyne

« Reply #4 on: Apr 15, 2016, 06:04 AM »
In all honesty ToS has been a huge disappointment. There's nothing really much about it besides doing an unbelievable amount of quests and endless grinding. I tried to find my way in liking it but, it just won't work. XD

Offline Minabe

« Reply #5 on: Apr 16, 2016, 09:00 AM »
Doing Tripper's job.
« Last Edit: Oct 19, 2016, 08:10 AM by Minabe »