about SoulRO

Started by mynameisArm, Mar 13, 2010, 08:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mynameisArm

as topic mentioned. SoulRO was 1 of Private server I played since 5 months ago. Server getting sucks. This is because Admin's and GM's played normal char using Bugs, and also overstats. Prove is, if normal stats, his champ name Bootak Langsi, only can put 60 str 90 vit and 90 dex. This is because,my sinx, LoD user, only can Curse him (vit 90). If his str is only 60, how can he bring so much berry and spam it ? I said his dex were 90 because he got fast casting spells.

His bugs, are taogunka and detale. Prove is, my sinx weapon got 2 dople, 1 phreeoni, 3 LoD, and 2 SK cards. He's on unfrozen but I am the 1 who get frost. Because he used Garm Armor. But, if he used Garm Armor, why he's unfrozen unless got detale/marc/ED in his eq right ? He also got lots of HP.

What i just say, RMS Team will take action of this. SoulRO Admin's and GM's abusing power, making other people server getting worst day by day. They are noobs, only can kill us in PvP/WoE using bug and overstats.

Regards.
Arm -

Temjin

Quote from: mynameisArm on Mar 13, 2010, 08:00 AM
What i just say, RMS Team will take action of this.

Keep telling yourself that.

You should find another server.

Tom~

Okay so, you're the guy who posted this review: http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=userfindcomment&uid=97060
10? You didn't explain half of your ratings. But okay, let's talk about your topic.

How do you know he wasn't using SK too? Maybe he attacked and you got frozen? And does ED even block freezing?
He could've been changing equips too. It's not hard.

You're just claiming they're corrupt because you can't kill ONE of them in PvP? Nice.

This topic needs to get moved to "Rants and Rave", since you have no proof about what you're saying.

And so you killed yourself,
but you killed everyone else around you too.

mynameisArm

Tom, yea thats me.Uh,at first, i was wondering if he do that.But, it is impossible,he's not play his champ using /bm mode. too slow to be true if you can see how he play, even get absorb when 1 v 1 with my champ. he will run away. like what i wrote, i need to use unfrozen armor to avoid from frost, he can't even hit me. what he can do only can spam his berry. with his 60 str, how much berry you think he could bring once ? with other items.

p/s : ED can avoid unfrozen and stone curse.
Posted on: Mar 13, 2010, 12:18 am
add-ons : they are the 1 who cannot kill me. and started using bug and overstats to pwn me in PvP and WoE.FreeRO player also noticed that. :)

Temjin

Go take your PVP whining elsewhere.

mynameisArm

i never care about winning or losing in PvP or WoE. what i just care, they overstats and play bugs. and start talk crap to others. Admin's and GM's should do that ? and also blaming others when we know about their bug.

Temjin

Quote from: mynameisArm on Mar 13, 2010, 08:28 AM
i never care about winning or losing in PvP or WoE. what i just care, they overstats and play bugs. and start talk crap to others. Admin's and GM's should do that ? and also blaming others when we know about their bug.

Show your proof or gtfo. You're sounding just like any other whiner that comes here expecting RMS to police your server.

mynameisArm

whatsoever. I'm just telling the truth. It's all up to you want to believe it or not. They just change my pass. Reason is vulgar,saying them bad,Never respect GM's. Why should i respect s*** like that ? :)

Tom~

So wait, you got banned from that server?

mynameisArm

well yeah. Noob GM of them. Only can say ban ban ban, but now they just change my pw. I guess they scared PvP/WoE with me again,even with their bugs and overstat. Or they scared I tell the others about them :d.

Tom~

Quote from: mynameisArm on Mar 13, 2010, 10:00 AM
well yeah. Noob GM of them. Only can say ban ban ban, but now they just change my pw. I guess they scared PvP/WoE with me again,even with their bugs and overstat. Or they scared I tell the others about them :d.
Quotehey just change my pass. Reason is vulgar,saying them bad,Never respect GM's. Why should i respect s*** like that ?
As anyone could appreciate, you got... hmm, "banned" for a legit reason. At least, disrespecting GMs is a pretty legit reason to me.

Seems like you're just trying to make the server look bad because you got banned :P

mynameisArm

I'm not saying the server is bad. I meant to the GM. The server was good last time before the Admin changed to now. If you know about them, I think you'll give them a fk dude. Nowdays, people be GM to having fun, not to control the server well. Proud to be Malaysian, but poor to those kids nowdays. :/

Habuka

I Is Warned

Anti-Static Foam Cleaner

You can't possibly imagine how much I don't care

Final

Quote from: Anti-Static Foam Cleaner on Mar 14, 2010, 06:05 AM
You can't possibly imagine how much I don't care
Quoted for truth!

yey

Ah, fun times on RMS~ http://www.paste-it.net/private/u6c168b/   (Added more~)
-- Signature too big again.  You were notified previously on the same issue.

- So? Stop b****.