A message from CaseRO's staff v2

Started by gmchrono, Jul 04, 2014, 02:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sethmetal Kukri

Quote from: Optimum on Jul 22, 2014, 08:28 AM
To be fair, Sethmetal Kukri is nothing but right here. Before I get into it - I want to apologize in advance but here's what I think of it.. I gave you details and evidence that CaseRO had no hope. I told you what Evian did and honestly, it's almost the exact same with what was going on with CaseRO. That itself was a red flag. You should have known better and not come back when Yrvine coincidentally made a come back when I put him and his mate, Evian, on blast. You claim that you care about people, but do you really? If you truly cared - wouldn't you have informed them about what was really going on - share them what I shared to you? I doubt all your people saw what I wrote. Not everyone has an RMS forum account and even if they did, they wouldn't have seen it since my post wasn't even up for at least 24hours. If you cared like you said you did, you would have informed them. You would have blasted Yrvine's donkey in front of your server. Yes - I understand that your community had high hopes and wanted the server to live on, and so did you, but if you, or any other member of the staff, cared about them - you would have accepted the situation and told the server the truth about Yrvine and the players were getting f*** over. You guys shouldn't have given yourselves, and everyone else, false hope. I gave you everything you needed to know that you needed to back away from the server and warn the community. Even if it turned out that the server was in fact going to live on - an act of rebellion against Yrvine - to inform the server - shows nothing but the amount of care you truly had for the server and everyone in it, if you did care. I'm sorry he fooled you for the first time, but this time around, I can't help but agree that it's partially your fault that you had to go through it again. I know I sound like an a****** but I really don't believe you came back because you cared about the server or the people. I agree with Sethmetal Kukri that you cared more about your powers. You could have done a lot more if you did care about the server.

I hope you've learned a lot through this, especially about trust - even in the real world. Also prioritizing and determining what is actually important to you.

Well said, I couldn't have said it better.

I think I'm gonna stop here and leave chronos to learn from his mistakes.. hopefully. :)

RIP CaseRO 2014.

gmchrono

Triper

Seems to be the end of this, at least for now, so let's call it a day.