A fair warning to other server owners

Started by Cawliflower, Oct 22, 2011, 08:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cawliflower

Thank you for setting the record straight. I would love to think Zell would just leave me, my server and community alone for good.

As mentioned, I just wanted to clear any misconception. Thank you for the paragraph of lies, Zell. Love basically pointed out what happened very detailed, in fact, I learned you did other things besides what I already knew from reading it. So, again, you're not a victim just the villain.
Quoteyesterday im ask gm crewkie hitler for pls ad balance costum like angel wing or 4slot narutaro BUT HE SAY NO.. um sry i thot this was ranganarok and not a nazis???????

DivinityRO 6.9 coming soon!

Chemical Crush

Hey at least you got rid of him after a week, I know a few servers who have awful GMs and the admin refuses to fire them cause they're 'long time friends'.

Good for you for being a smart Admin and weeding things out quickly.  I'd much prefer an Admin who is quick to question and even can be a little more on the strict side.  It shows how much they care about what rules are being followed and if the GM's are doing their job.

Cawliflower

Quote from: Chemical Crush on Oct 24, 2011, 08:51 PM
Hey at least you got rid of him after a week, I know a few servers who have awful GMs and the admin refuses to fire them cause they're 'long time friends'.

Good for you for being a smart Admin and weeding things out quickly.  I'd much prefer an Admin who is quick to question and even can be a little more on the strict side.  It shows how much they care about what rules are being followed and if the GM's are doing their job.
That's exactly how I feel and how I think. So, I have no regrets. I'll post if I fire someone and next time probably will take more screenshots. I wouldn't do it any different... if they want to try and stir the pot on my server, I'll make sure I warn others, as well. I actually hold no grudges against him, really. I just don't care for people who can't own up to their mistakes. Bring any of my GMs into this thread and they say I just expect them to accept they made a mistake and we'll work some way to re-mediate it. Life goes on. When I see someone fight, cry and whine about it yet never accept it, that is when I see weakness and act upon it. Like I said, if I was such a "bad administrator", players wouldn't come up to me in game asking if they could defend me in the thread just as Love did (who was Zell's "friend" and guild leader until he raged even though I was so generous as she mentioned).
Quoteyesterday im ask gm crewkie hitler for pls ad balance costum like angel wing or 4slot narutaro BUT HE SAY NO.. um sry i thot this was ranganarok and not a nazis???????

Triper

Quote from: Love on Oct 24, 2011, 08:16 PM
how zell was better than squall or something lol

You sentence contradicts on a way that it implies zell not being better then Squall when he's so it's wrong!!
Zell could clean every single boss in 1 turn with low hp or with the help of an hero.
[/offtopic]

True faces are always revealed at the worse moments, true s***.
At least you got this before dmg was made c:

"Excuses aren't used, they're avoided."

Cawliflower

Zell is an opportunist. He befriended, Cloud, the player I defended Zell from and fired Zell over.

Smooth move: http://forum.ratemyserver.net/server-reports/nirvana-cloud-deleting-review-and-scoring-low-purposely/msg139047/#msg139047

How about leaving my server alone and getting a life? I can't escape this negativity for more than A DAY. These are the parts of being an Administrator I can't stand. Instead of acting humane, we act uncivil and cuss people out. No wonder Zell and Cloud became friends - they both have that rude behavior in common. Never once have I cussed at them or disrespected them unless you consider me calling Zell delusional, naive or immature rude. That was just the truth based on the actions he exhibited as a GM from his fellow staff and players eyes.

Triper

"Everybody lies" even the ones with Sephiroth's Complex.

ZellDincht1226

Right, pin the blame on me. What are you 12? I have no control over this player and apparently neither do you. You deal with him your own way, and stop blaming me for everything. Oh wait, you can't Colin, because since you've been in the GM hall of shame, I suppose it's time to put somebody else there along with you to make yourself feel a little better.

Seriously kid, (Yes, I will call you kid, because that is your maturity level), I'm not stalking you, and I don't have it out for you. Grow up and stop being so obsessed with trying to put me under. It's thanks to people who have uncovered your real identity that I just don't care anymore.

Believe this guy if you want. But I'd like to remind you he is in the GM hall of shame. Thank you, and good day.

Cawliflower

Quote from: ZellDincht1226 on Oct 25, 2011, 03:47 PM
Right, pin the blame on me. What are you 12? I have no control over this player and apparently neither do you. You deal with him your own way, and stop blaming me for everything. Oh wait, you can't Colin, because since you've been in the GM hall of shame, I suppose it's time to put somebody else there along with you to make yourself feel a little better.

Seriously kid, (Yes, I will call you kid, because that is your maturity level), I'm not stalking you, and I don't have it out for you. Grow up and stop being so obsessed with trying to put me under. It's thanks to people who have uncovered your real identity that I just don't care anymore.

Believe this guy if you want. But I'd like to remind you he is in the GM hall of shame. Thank you, and good day.
First of all, my name isn't Colin/Funsized or whoever you keep mentioning. Secondly, like I said, provide some proof I am all of the above. You're the pot calling the kettle back, my friend. Yes, you are trying to stalk me. Adding MSN accounts, trying to stir the pot by calling me a HoS person (really? because I live in Texas?). Basically, you searched RMS's HoS for Texas and brought up that person - thank you detective Zell.

Triper

^

The End

PS - Nobody cares about nothing without evidence, I can even be Obama behind the pc and you don't even know :)

Cawliflower

Exactly. Pics or it didn't happen. :|

Gasp

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE! D:< Raaaaaaaaaaaaaawr

Cawliflower

Wow, Zell/Cloud just doesn't stop. I was looking on YouTube today because some one warned me that a "DivinityRO" was making harsh comments at other people. Through the grapevine, I had someone push information out of Zell because he thinks they are "friends" and found out he made a DivinityRO YouTube account and is trying to harass others via that route. I'm guessing I won't get left alone for just one day:

www.youtube.com/user/DivinityRO
http://www.youtube.com/user/ZellDincht1226#g/u - this is Zell's YouTube. He loves YouTube.

A bad failure on their behalf copying how I write: "Clearly you are the retard. Way to be original with the hats, quests. Its too bad hundreds of servers already have the same thing you seek. May we pray for forgiveness while you put a bullet through your own head." should be formatted like "Clearly you're the retard. Way to be original with the hats and quests. It's too bad hundreds of servers already have the same thing you seek. May we pray for forgiveness while you put a bullet through your own head."

To ElysiumRO: Much apologies, as I don't have control over that account. I would gladly delete that comment if I could. I don't have a YouTube account for DivinityRO. I am very sorry.

May someone from above bless the person that is stalking my server and I with a life.

Chemical Crush

I don't see how linking both youtube accounts shows that the Divinity one is his.  o.o;  I'm dumb when it comes to youtube, I just know how to look up videos and upload them xD

But if it IS him, which I see no conversation proof on your part or his part through MSN or however this person obtain said information, if it IS him.  That is low.  It's low even if it ISNT him.  Its low on whoever's part it is.

People really need to grow up, whats the sense in masquerading as someone else to defame a server?  Jesus.  Some people need to get off the computer and really learn what is important.

Cawliflower

Quote from: Chemical Crush on Oct 26, 2011, 09:49 PM
I don't see how linking both youtube accounts shows that the Divinity one is his.  o.o;  I'm dumb when it comes to youtube, I just know how to look up videos and upload them xD

But if it IS him, which I see no conversation proof on your part or his part through MSN or however this person obtain said information, if it IS him.  That is low.  It's low even if it ISNT him.  Its low on whoever's part it is.

People really need to grow up, whats the sense in masquerading as someone else to defame a server?  Jesus.  Some people need to get off the computer and really learn what is important.
Exactly.

This entire time I haven't masqueraded around defaming him. Everything I have said has been warranted and with some sort of proof besides the above. It's whatever though, I don't really use YouTube anymore nor does as many people. It has become too corporate ran and the moderation is all mad crazy.