[Case-RO] Corruption - Favoritism over one guild

Started by Muffin5, Sep 14, 2013, 10:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ragnapop10

Im also a random guy from caseRO, i have seen the server grow each day. From my point of view, there is NO CORRUPTION in the server like what RI has been saying to destroy it. RI is doing the same thing again like what they did to other server. Can I ask you muffin/RI or to the one who posted this, is this what you are doing everyday of your life? Playing and if you lost then you will start some accusations? You should be happy cuz its just a game, if you take it seriously and putting every effort and time of your life QQing ,making false accusations and destroying the game, You have a problem. If you suck at life, dont suck at game! Be happy and contented!

Btw. You failed.

-random guy

Nitrous

I wouldn't want to join after seeing those woe videos. Just looks like a zergfest.

Kensei

Quote from: Nitrous on Sep 16, 2013, 07:04 PM
I wouldn't want to join after seeing those woe videos. Just looks like a zergfest.

WoE died since last year. All I see today is zergfests.

SnowBunny

Quote from: Kensei on Sep 16, 2013, 09:14 PM

WoE died when trans classes came out.

Look Adelie! Look! Stupid people! Stupid people everywhere!

gilvert

Quote from: Kensei on Sep 16, 2013, 09:14 PM

Please.
I posted over 12 vids in media not for nothing.

Peanut

Quote from: gilvert on Sep 17, 2013, 04:49 AM
Please.

What he means is WoE today is not the same WoE like 3 Years ago.

Smoothie

If you don't like Ragnarok, play Flyff.. lol

Kensei

Quote from: gilvert on Sep 17, 2013, 04:49 AM
Please.

I don't see how that's WoE. If coders are still active for RO nowadays, that would have been bots playing WoE.

Quote from: Smoothie on Sep 17, 2013, 10:25 AM
If you don't like Ragnarok, play Flyff.. lol

I thought you would suggest something much better.

gilvert

Quote from: Kensei on Sep 17, 2013, 01:08 PM
I don't see how that's WoE. If coders are still active for RO nowadays, that would have been bots playing WoE.
Nobody would dare screwing around with bots against the admin there lolz.
And there, a guild member knew each member personally :3
Also, bots dont do misclicks.

If you meant FE styles where a guild can win just from the effort of 1 breaker/ecaller coupled with 2-3 loki's veil during defending, well, those playstyle is doomed to die from the start (and thats what happens actually in that server's FE).

Anyway, just want to prove that theres still something that doesnt resemble zergfests.

fcktehname

The WoE nowadays isn't really WoE. it's just guild vs guild. there's a reason why it's called War Of Emperium. How the castle is taken doesn't matter. you cannot QQ if a sinx breaks the emperium. it's a war.

About the WoE not being same.. woe nowadays is just about guilds trying to make a shape of box and spamming AD, sharp shooting, falcon assult etc. it's not even WoE anymore. you may call this team work but i call this laziness, stupid and find it boring.

This is what you call FUN WOE.
Ragnarok Online - iRO WoE 05/17/2006
NoobSchoolBus WoE 14

The second video has some comedy at the start. Enjoy xD

Those who hate that kind of WoE probably haven't played official servers or haven't played it much. i've been playing RO since 2004. and trust me, the WoE now is doomed. it's s***.

Smoothie

Quote from: Kensei on Sep 17, 2013, 01:08 PM

I thought you would suggest something much better.

flyff is fun unless you wanna play um, idk JD- or Forsaken World. lol.

Kensei

I actually could explain to you what's wrong with you, on why WoE 2.0 is designed different than WoE 1.0, but I'd rather not go offtopic because this is not the place to explain about how actual WoE works.