[Case-RO] Corruption - Favoritism over one guild

Started by Muffin5, Sep 14, 2013, 10:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muffin5

The GPack was still under construction, but you guys still gave it to Glich.

They applied for GPack on the August 27th, and the GPack was still the old one at this moment.

If they received a "normal" GPack, why is Ken talking like if it was something big ?
Quotethose member who got a box is a new member who has nothing
It shows clearly that individual members received a GPack.
Quoteare you planing to leak or tell everyone in main that glitch is getting gpack
Every guild here received a GPack, if the Glitch GPack was normal, what's wrong at telling it on #main ? Maybe because the GPack isn't an official one ?
Quotethose box that is giving out for a player from ero
Individual GPack.
Quoteand ihave request it personally to gm to help us so we can started here
If you want help, why not applying to GPack in the correct public forum ? This is what every new guild did. Requesting it personally shows there are things to hide. When a GM sees a guild with more than 35+ joining, I won't be surprised if they receive more help from GM such like bigger GPacks.

It looks like you ask many favors via PM to Yrvine (GPack, Special NPCs), can we know the whole list of private requests, because I never see Glitch requesting things in the suggestion forum unlike RI. But ofc, you won't show the whole list, there are bad things inside.

About the GPack, one of your GM said Glitch received the new GPack. So from now, each member will receive a Diabolus Set as starting freebies ?
http://case-ro.com/board/index.php?/topic/1245-tea-club-application-for-guildpackage/
A guy randomly invited people in his guild, so he can get all those stuffs. Hey look, 37 members O_O, awesome, 37 Dset for him. What's the use to farm WM now ?

In the hidden line (edit line) I can see it has been edited yesterday, and I can kinda read "proof" at the last word in the sentence reason. You're just trying to make fake proofs to get out of this case.

Saiku

It was a 3 pages long s***. and it wasn't organized at all. Just because you can see "proof" doesn't mean that I'm trying to do s***.

If you really care about that and doesn't want it to be in the first post of my stuff. Here it is for you
NO EDITED AND IT WAS DONE LIKE AGES AGO.

before you say "omg the bottom of the screenshot is so different"
http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/1076/8io5.png
there. along with the quote button and stuff.

edited: ^

Luxie

7 to 8 days from now it's not exactly ages, though xD....

However, from my stand here, if there is a dedicated topic to a guild packs thing, then there is something called wrong, to do it the other way than that. And if guild pack is one for whole guild, it should stay that way, as well. No matter how good people were treated in the past, rules and things change. Everyone should be treated the same as it's stated in the current rules and no different than others. If other guilds had to happy with only one guild packs, I see no reason why you can't or must not be. I could join up the server and whine about how people on there are better and gained better things than me. But I'd be forgetting that they've been there longer than I was.

It'll be hard to prove back and forth about what has happened and what not though. It's obvious that you don't like each other at all, which leads to the point that you can throw basically everything to other party just to prove them wrong. P:

Snow_Ice

here is the true story....once upon a time there was a guild that think they are decent guild bcoz they are so great and their favourite word is win woe=win castle.....until the shining knight came from the yuno temple and teach this guys a lesson....this baddies start to accuse GM for nothing without a proof and trying to destroy the server....they even farm some mvp and sell them OP so they can gain for their own use....selling high on newbie.....this business was destroy by the shining knight and this bad guild said....we could defend the castle with 8 people coz we are great.....after that this bad guild starting to make nonsense story bcoz they start to lose their guide.....pls invite the shining light guild to the current server that u think ur the best....we must have a fair fight and sportmanship....

Sincerely from a random people...Ice Make U cold....

Muffin5

The reply on the forum is from September 7th 17.40, and my in-game pictures are from September 7th 2.00.

If the GM checked it on september 7th, they would need at least 1 day to verify the IP of each member (they regulary take 1-2weeks for other guilds), so if you posted a Gpack application on september 7th, you couldn't receive it immediatly, the same day.
Once again, this forum thread is a fake proof, you guys are only trying to using your own forum to create fake proofs (by editing reply (not editing screenshoot)).

jagiwe

Quote from: Snow_Ice on Sep 15, 2013, 12:52 PM
here is the true story....once upon a time there was a guild that think they are decent guild bcoz they are so great and their favourite word is win woe=win castle.....until the shining knight came from the yuno temple and teach this guys a lesson....this baddies start to accuse GM for nothing without a proof and trying to destroy the server....they even farm some mvp and sell them OP so they can gain for their own use....selling high on newbie.....this business was destroy by the shining knight and this bad guild said....we could defend the castle with 8 people coz we are great.....after that this bad guild starting to make nonsense story bcoz they start to lose their guide.....pls invite the shining light guild to the current server that u think ur the best....we must have a fair fight and sportmanship....

Sincerely from a random people...Ice Make U cold....

Ill have to agree with this post, Im a random guy playing in caseRO and a returning player after almost 5 years not playing RO. What im disappointed on caseRO was mainly from the guild RI. I beg for the guy at RI to sell me linen gloves for 2 case tokens but insisted on 3 tokens so i have no choice but to forget that item. But seriously that member in RI guild sure likes to horde items. As if i can get those items when im a random guy and not part on their guild + they own the dungeon LOL. But on a side note Job well done GLITCH no wonder there was a lot off QQ's at main chat LOL.

Latin

Aaaaand here we are seeing another WoE lover bunchs attempting to kill another server...

Saiku

Quote from: Muffin5 on Sep 15, 2013, 01:07 PM
The reply on the forum is from September 7th 17.40, and my in-game pictures are from September 7th 2.00.

If the GM checked it on september 7th, they would need at least 1 day to verify the IP of each member (they regulary take 1-2weeks for other guilds), so if you posted a Gpack application on september 7th, you couldn't receive it immediatly, the same day.
Once again, this forum thread is a fake proof, you guys are only trying to using your own forum to create fake proofs (by editing reply (not editing screenshoot)).

LOL. How could a post on September 7th would be a fake proof? LOL.
Hey, smartypants, just because you lost a castle or 2 castles, doesn't mean that you can start bashing other people's gpack list. Who cares about the stupid freaking application really? Like I said on the CaseRO Forum. We did ONE different thing, and it became a huge fuss. Are you being serious now? Anyway, really. This is getting annoying. "1-2 weeks" because Yrvine was busy with other thing. It was became that fast because he has nothing to do at the time. Checking IP and MAC IP isn't really that hard. Especially with harmony. durrdurrdurrdermdermdurr.

By editing a reply? Forumotion's edit feature on our forum isn't working. You HAVE to have an edit reason in order to edit it. It's the default set up. So please shut your mouth with the accusation if you don't know anything about our guild forum. Thanks <3

Muffin5

That's simple.
Screenshoots have been taken on September 7th.
The GPack application has been written on September 7th.
If you visit each public Gpack application on server forums, you'll see Yrvine posting : "Your guild is now under observation" and reply back if you're accepted or not 1-2 weeks after.
But it looks like you received the GPack the same day. So, the picture you gave to us isn't the true application,it is simply a random thread made on Sept 7th edited with an application list.

Saiku

Quote from: Muffin5 on Sep 15, 2013, 05:11 PM
That's simple.
Screenshoots have been taken on September 7th.
The GPack application has been written on September 7th.
If you visit each public Gpack application on server forums, you'll see Yrvine posting : "Your guild is now under observation" and reply back if you're accepted or not 1-2 weeks after.
But it looks like you received the GPack the same day. So, the picture you gave to us isn't the true application,it is simply a random thread made on Sept 7th edited with an application list.

"Random thread" that I started on the Aug 27th and last post on spt 7th. wow. You must be really stupid right now.
I think I started to get hold on what you're saying. lmfao. My mistake.

In my defense, I applied with the first 30 players on August 29th.
http://prntscr.com/1ritds << At that point, Yrvine acknowledged the members and checked them off. I just sent the list again just to make sure.
if you're wondering oh s***. Skype can be easily manipulated. the answer is no. I don't have any experience on graphic at all so you can throw that out.
http://upaste.me/e56b6972a1639a78 (For some reason the timing is off on uPaste.me so whatever)
From #31-37 is given on the sep 2nd. (http://prntscr.com/1riua9)
#38-39 never gotten a gpack. You can ask Yrvine since I never ask for 2 more gpack. derp. BECAUSE THEY POSTED LATE AND IM LAZY.

AndyAwn

Stop being stupid if you guys are crying about the "new gpack" then go apply for it go get the f*** d set and see if anyone gives 2 s***. You guys are really the only one qqing about d set LMFAO. Why do you think you guys were so gr8 first day of glitch woe? We USED d set. We didnt have bg gears etc yet. That is maybe why. Why did you guys lose the 2nd week? Because we actaully have gears now so why dont you bads go use that d set and see how well you guys do. Show me how OP d set is ^_^ and stop posting your stupid comments.

Now that we got gears and not using your so-called d set we won all the woes so far whats that got to say? You guys are bad and rage quitting now trying to make the server die? nice try kids xd

You guys fail at trying to kill this server. Like you guys should read the f*** you are saying before posting stupid s*** up. And if you are so donkey hurt about glitch getting the new g pack go APPLY FOR ONE since you guys want it so badly xddd and PS: Dont quit RI because of the g pack but what you should do is quit because WIN CASTLE = WIN WOE right guys and so far i dont see you guys doing neither xdd

Luxie

Soooooooooooooooo..... from what I can gather here.... this might be a silly questions, but still

did the Glitch guild get the new guild package or the old one?
what did the old and what did the new guild package consist of?

I tried to look up for the information on forums (I concluded that http://case-ro.com/board/ this is probably the server forum you are all talking about?), but I can't see the thread anywhere, at all, so I'd conclude that the whole new guild package system is not officaly up and implemented yet. So what my question here then is, how did any of the guilds get this "new" pack (if they got it), if it wasn't released yet? It doesn't make sense.

This thread is getting more and more confusing now.

Snow_Ice

There is no favourisim....we get the same gpack...and we lost our 1st woe coz we seriously just use the gpack for woe..only some who donated early get some and they share equip....for ur information...we been together for years glitch....we share our stuff we share our card....and i don think its that hard to farm in a server that have high drop rate...1 week is mroe than enough for us that just using the bg set for woe which is better than so called diablos set....i mean seriously high drop rate only thing that hard to get was card....its not tht hard for people that have years of exp on ro....glitch woe guild....if u guys don believe wat is glitch look on you tube...........GLITCH WOE OR UNITED WOE ....u could see wat years those video was make....i don want to talk alot....u guys should have judge it urself...a highly exprience guild fighting a guild that control only 1 server..which should win even without decent and high end eq....

Styx

Well, there could have been more transparancy but whatever. Same story as usual, b**** guilds, none of them is worth considering to play with or against. The whole WOE is not even interesting at all, 3thparty tools are allowed in WOE but if these kids enjoy themself with it, who cares? The server itself is pretty good, the leading Guilds should be more of an example and show more respect. Well that will be wishfull thinking I guess:) It seems the drama is more important then WOE itself in Ro these days.

Dronevil

Agreed. No guilds at the moment are worth joining right now. If you consider yourself to be in a high-end guild please show respect to other guilds competing against you. Competitive WoEs will get nowhere if all guilds think and care about is winning and trash talking. That's the way I see it right now.