REVISE RO ABUSING OF BANNING PLAYERS

Started by boiztown1391, Sep 08, 2013, 05:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

boiztown1391

rms..
i am a player from revise ro and 10 of us banned without reason acceptable to the players /sob   please help us to remove REVISE RO in rms THE GM IS THERE IS SO FREAKING OUT OF HIS MIND... /omg
THE ONLY REASON HE GOT US BANNED BECAUSE OF THE EVENT CALLED HIDE AND SEEK
THE GM THERE IS HIDE IN TOWN BUT HE NEVER SAID HE IS IN THE ANY IN LIKE (PRT_IN) SO ON SO ON.. AFTER THAT HE BANNED US BECAUSE WE SHOUT HIM THE EVENT IS NOT COMPLETELY INFORMATION HE GOT HE ANGRY OF WHAT MY GUILDMATE SAID THE GM SAID YOU WILL BANNED 1YEAR
SO USELESS TO PLAY THERE..  /pif
I DONATE IN THAT RO WORTH 10k
PLEASE HELP ME RMS.. /no1
I HOPE THERE IS AN ACTION FOR THIS THANKS

Triper

We're not a court, go charge back what you paid if you can and next time think twice before give free money to a server donate.

PS - You know how the basic hide and seek works? If no, I will explain:
- starts with the gm hiding
- gm starts to give clues[btw, hide in a town is a clue and there is a delay between clues]
- the more the games lasts, the more clues the players get
- player finds the gm
- gm rewards the player
- the end

PS 2 - if the gm is "SO FREAKING OUT OF HIS MIND", post evidence about it instead of just words that anyone can type.

yC

Once again, we are not the ro police...

I can only say there are better servers that deserve your time and attention.

bebelovebuhain10

Im a player in Revise ro and i dont think GM miscalculated the information given, as the gm said that he was somewhere in town (Prontera) i think its valid enough to go inside the building base on the word 'SOMEWHERE' in town.

Gatoruchato

Wait, what? You said that he is hosting a HIDE AND SEEK EVENT and you expect him to tell you the area where he is? The clue already there is somewhere in the said town.

I think you're the wrong one here not the GM. I could not believe you don't know how the said event goes. /swt

And this:

Quote from: bebelovebuhain10 on Sep 08, 2013, 08:11 PM
Im a player in Revise ro and i dont think GM miscalculated the information given, as the gm said that he was somewhere in town (Prontera) i think its valid enough to go inside the building base on the word 'SOMEWHERE' in town.

This is true.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ლ(╹◡╹ლ) (ノ °益°)

Kensei

Who cares on how much you donated, again?

Is there any statement in the server rules that states the more you donate, the better the staffs will treat you?

Mary Magdalene

Uh, Why not just go apologize to the GM if ever you can talk to him/her so your issue will be closed. And even if you donated a big or small amount of money, always remember, you're still just a player.
" Not hurting somebody is a children's nonsense because you will really gonna hurt somebody even if you don't want to "

Smoothie

1. In-order to be banned, there has to be a reason. In every server- in-case which is rules are different. If you disrespect a GM, you get temp ban or perm-ban. so-on and so-on.

-

Therefore, If you played there server without reading the rules you will tend to get banned. However, I just read ReviseRO- Rules.-
Apparently, If you read clearly. Look here:

STAFF OR SERVER DISRESPECT

If you don't like the server, you are free to leave anytime without insulting or attacking us. Disrespecting the server or a Staff Member is not tolerated even though you are in a bad mood, pissed-off  because of  a bug or have had your character killed is not acceptable. Playing in a bad mood is not a wise thing to do. Do not expect to be forgiven if you are caught insulting the Server or any of its Staff Members. If you have any complaints about a staff member, feel free to send a private message to his/her superior. There is no need to open a public thread for it.
This applies to all members of the Revise Ragnarok Online Community.

IP And Account Banned <---

-

--I've Rest my Case--<3

Love always,

Smoothie.

darking123

I Told you Topic starter to read the forum first before complaining. But i guess you're words came out first before you're actions.