April's Graphic Designs

Started by April, Jun 06, 2012, 10:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

April

ReunionRO2 has already been coded, so in total it would be $70
ReunionRO design is $45 however it has not been coded yet and I'm not sure about his coding prices, you'll have to ask Rahul ([email protected]) about that.

Yukino

I see that ReunionRO is still using the $70 design XD. Are they the ones selling it? Or, is it through the ea dev team...?

Thanks for the first reply~
Friends are special flowers that bloom from trust.

Free Designs by Me: Here!

April

Quote from: Yukino on Aug 28, 2012, 11:24 PM
I see that ReunionRO is still using the $70 design XD. Are they the ones selling it? Or, is it through the ea dev team...?

I'm friends with the owner of ReunionRO and was also the graphics designer for the server but the server is closing down, and we've decided to put it up for sale.

Yukino

Ah okay, thank you for letting me know! It's a shame about the server =/... Best of luck to the Administrator.

One more question, what about the other features such as rankings, server statistics, etc? Also, is it possible to add drop down menus from the navigation bar to add in those features if they aren't in?
Friends are special flowers that bloom from trust.

Free Designs by Me: Here!

April

Quote from: Yukino on Aug 29, 2012, 02:09 AM
Ah okay, thank you for letting me know! It's a shame about the server =/... Best of luck to the Administrator.

One more question, what about the other features such as rankings, server statistics, etc? Also, is it possible to add drop down menus from the navigation bar to add in those features if they aren't in?

I'm able to do that design-wise, but I'm not sure how to code that, so I guess that part of it will need to be coded with an extra cost from the coder.

Code Monkey

Quote from: Yukino on Aug 28, 2012, 11:24 PM

I've replied back to your message. Getting busy since school is about to start.

fallenone

Hi! April, how are you? I am looking into getting some Signature/Banner for my guild in a non-RO server. My email is [email protected]
[color=limegreen]DejavuRO's[/color] [color=red]Grand Opening: [color=blue]12/16/11[/color][/color]

[color=maroon]Guild Package[/color]

-FallenOne
[email protected]