April's Graphic Designs

Started by April, Jun 06, 2012, 10:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dodowvogel

Thanks for the awesome design! /ok I'll let you know when the site is functional and online.
I hope to do more business with you in the near future.

Code Monkey

Your designs are so adorable. I wish you good-luck!

April

Thanks everyone !

Premade Template 2 : SOLD

New premade website for sale:

Added new patcher and banner :

Patcher:

SateRO (matching with website) :

Banner:

hellojay

Amazing and professional designer, very friendly too!

April

Thank you for the nice comments !

Added:

ElvaanRO Website:

ElvaanRO Patcher:

Ragnarok Refreshed: Red + Blue Theme.

Code Monkey

Did you get my email? Planning on purchasing another website/patcher/server signature. :)

April

Yes, I've received your email thanks ! (:

Added new website design :

and Patcher:

Revelion

April you olso make a Complete Ragnarok Forum???

Usagimimi

Hello, April!

I'm maybe interested in a simple splash page with coding. How much would that cost? Can you code small pages like that?

Thank you :o

Code Monkey

Quote from: Yusifer on Aug 10, 2012, 01:27 PM
Hello, April!

I'm maybe interested in a simple splash page with coding. How much would that cost? Can you code small pages like that?

Thank you :o
She doesn't code pages. But uhmm she does design. I can recommend you to a coder who's very cheap. His website is ea-dev.com

Code Monkey

Hey, April. I'm going to need some designs done. I've sent an email to your msn. Hope to hear from you soon.

Usagimimi

Quote from: Code Monkey on Aug 24, 2012, 06:37 PM
Hey, April. I'm going to need some designs done. I've sent an email to your msn. Hope to hear from you soon.

I haven't heard back in over 2 weeks about the design I wanted done >> just design, no code, so I had someone else do it.

A bit disappointed in the lack of communication; saw her online on RMS a few times, too, in the past bit.

April

Quote from: Yusifer on Aug 24, 2012, 06:54 PM
I haven't heard back in over 2 weeks about the design I wanted done >> just design, no code, so I had someone else do it.

A bit disappointed in the lack of communication; saw her online on RMS a few times, too, in the past bit.

My thread does say: Semi-Available (I may or may not reply to inquiries)
As I have been busy with IRL issues and I havn't been checking my emails recently,
I'm glad you found someone else to do it, Sorry.

Usagimimi

Quote from: April on Aug 24, 2012, 11:59 PM
My thread does say: Semi-Available (I may or may not reply to inquiries)
As I have been busy with IRL issues and I havn't been checking my emails recently,
I'm glad you found someone else to do it, Sorry.

Ah, didn't realize; I figured since you were on RMS and I think you saw this thread that you'd have responded, which is why it was a little frustrating.

That's OK, though. Still love your work teehee

Yukino

Your website designs look amazing =D! Keep up the awesome work ^^.

Just wondering, how much is it for your ReunionRO designs? I see that they are available via ea-dev's website. Furthermore, what's the price of coding with the designs? Is there a package deal?
Friends are special flowers that bloom from trust.

Free Designs by Me: Here!