[Xantara]'s Services - Coder, Developer & Designer

Started by Xantara, Aug 29, 2011, 09:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bluebox

Hi Xantara

Would like to discuss a few things with you. I've added you on MSN. Was wondering whether you could be part of my team. Im going to get my server up in a few days time and need few bits and pieces for my web and cp=D.

Bluebox

TruelightRO

Review Xantra Designs/Coding Flux Control panel
Design: 10/10 ( that is very true what i wanted)
Coding 10/10 ( very friendly coding and nice experience code)
Time 9/10 ( we r different time, and she has too own life busy from her job and her family.)

respect/relax/know sure what customers wants./ very friendly

TruelightRO.

fallenone

Xantara is an awesome coder/scripter/developer. She's also very friendly and trustworthy.
[color=limegreen]DejavuRO's[/color] [color=red]Grand Opening: [color=blue]12/16/11[/color][/color]

[color=maroon]Guild Package[/color]

-FallenOne
[email protected]

pelshee

Dude.. I emailed you a couple of days ago.. Please reply..

Xantara

I've added Bluebox to my MSN.

Thank you TruelightRO and fallenone for the reviews. I'm glad I could be of service!

pelshee, I've responded to all the emails that I've received thus far. Check your inbox else try again? Or feel free to PM me.

Bluebox

Xantara,

I haven't seen you online for a while. Ive sent you the form and wish to proceed with the details. If you could please come online so I can receive your details for the down payment.

Xantara

[UPDATE:]

` Coded TruelightRO's FluxCP Integration site (using my design)
------- Site is coded in HTML5 and CSS3 with the upgraded Item Database page
------- Features: Content Management System (CMS), Manual & CMS-capable Top Ranking, Search Box, Upgraded Server Status Module
--- Link: http://x-services.info/tlRO/

` All "slots" are currently occupied. I have shortened the amount of customers that I am willing to take it at a time due to Midterms.  It'll be expanded when my exams have finished. In any case, please contact me if you wish to be on the wait list!

` E-mail is the best way to contact me during this time.

Xantara

I am now available again! Contact me today ;]

I'll update the first post with some new graphics

You can find my free scripts and source code modifications on RO Resources. I am no longer providing support for my scripts on eAthena (until they show more promise, organization, etc). Links will be updated on the first post (and on my sig).

fallenone

Hi!

I contacted you via email. Please check your email.

Thank You!
[color=limegreen]DejavuRO's[/color] [color=red]Grand Opening: [color=blue]12/16/11[/color][/color]

-FallenOne
[email protected]

Cawliflower

I added you on Windows Live - seriously love your designing and skills. I'm looking to spend a pretty penny. :)

Thanks a lot!
Quoteyesterday im ask gm crewkie hitler for pls ad balance costum like angel wing or 4slot narutaro BUT HE SAY NO.. um sry i thot this was ranganarok and not a nazis???????

DivinityRO 6.9 coming soon!

Xantara

I have now responded to all the emails that I have received. If you did not get a reply, PM me here on RMS boards with the email you sent (as I somehow did not receive it).

E-mail is the best way to contact me during the weekdays and MSN on the weekends.

@fallenone, I've received and responded to your email. Let me know if you did not get it.

@Cawliflower, thanks for adding me and complementing my work. Hopefully I can catch you online soon =)

Xantara

Created a Portfolio Website (mostly finished)

Updated the first post with updated links (I re-organized my webhost files) and some of my new works

Coded DejavuRO's Splash Page: v1 | v2

Designed DivinityRO's website. Waiting on the client before proceeding to code it:
Spoiler
[close]

Aurora™

I'm interested in your coding services

I've added you on MSN and e-mailed you.

Looking forward to possibly speaking with you.

Xantara

Quote from: Aurora™ on Nov 21, 2011, 11:43 PM
I'm interested in your coding services

I've added you on MSN and e-mailed you.

Looking forward to possibly speaking with you.
Hello,

I've accepted the request on MSN. However, I did not receive an e-mail from you (I have checked my junk mail as well). Please try to send it again and/or send it here via PM.

Unfortunately, I have an exam tomorrow (Tuesday) and a midterm on Wednesday so I won't be going on MSN till Wednesday night. If you don't mind, we can talk via e-mail until then.

Thank you for posting and inquiring about my services ;]

fallenone

Thank you! Xantara for coding our Splash Page and setting-up our web and in-game servers. Good luck! on your tests...

-FallenOne
[email protected]