Star gladiator stats help

Started by Shut up, Feb 15, 2009, 08:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shut up

Are these stats ok for a pvp/mvp star gladiator the max stats on the server in 200 max asp 195 and max lvl 254/120 and for making things simple this build is not using nay equipment.

stats:

str: 198+12
Agi: 160+12
vit: 86
int: 31
dex: 192+6
luk: 105

i used lvl 10 Knowledge of the Sun, Moon and Stars (Solar, Lunar and Stellar Courier) and lvl 1 demon. And this is based on ratemyserver stats calculator. Anyone got tips on how i could improve this build?.

Descent

Looks okay as a base, but you should really give a good rundown of what you plan to gear your SG with, and how it'll affect the numbers after the fact.

As you more than likely already know, if you do a "naked" build(gearless), it won't exactly work out in your favour without equipment/pots active.

Shut up

ok but the server is new so getting things is hard but i got 2 valky shields and 1 glittering jacket so far. but im going to farm money.

CookieEater

Looking at those statistics, I predict you are going to overpowered no matter what you do.
B>Positive Karma, /w offers pl0x

Descent

Quote from: Shut up on Feb 15, 2009, 01:02 PM
ok but the server is new so getting things is hard but i got 2 valky shields and 1 glittering jacket so far. but im going to farm money.

When you get some good gear to start with, repost with your build while equipped and I can give you some advice, it all depends on how custom your server is with stat increases, customs, et cetera.

The best hint I can give you is when you reset, two things:

1) Always try to build alongside your Stat Bonues(##+XX where XX is your Stat Bonus), remember that when you reach a Multiple of 10, the attribute you are poking will increase substantially. A good way to see this in action is to reset and then build your STR, which you have done(198+12).

2) Your sequence should be as follows when building from a Stat Reset, this facilitates the whole process if you do it like this....

Pot(Concentration or Awakening) - DEX(enough to start landing an average Hitrate) - AGI(enough to reach your max ASPD, NOTHING FURTHER, try to be as precise as possible) - VIT(to your preference, I usually saved this for last) - LUK(Critical and PD, try not to overdo it) - STR(Rest of your points, or as close to a multiple of ten).

Good luck.

Shut up

ok thanks. ill try to update this weekend when i have to play and make cash

Descent

Quote from: Shut up on Feb 17, 2009, 01:50 PM
ok thanks. ill try to update this weekend when i have to play and make cash

Good luck. PM inbox is always open if you don't feel like making a post or ressurecting the thread by then.