Star Gladiator question

Started by tris16, May 27, 2009, 10:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tris16

I have done search but this is a different question.

At random times, there will be a word at my chatbox saying miracle activated. And after that I gain 2x dmg.

Is this affected by the day like the sun shines brightly at even days, and moon at odd and the star on every 5th day.

Relics

IIRC the odd day, 5th day and shines brightly skills only increase EXP and not damage.

tris16

So how does mircale get activated?? By chance?

Relics

Solar, Lunar and Stellar Miracle
Skill Type: Extra (hidden)

Description: While this does not appear in your skill tree, and has a very low chance of activating (can activate any time, anywhere, even while walking or during combat), this allows you to use ALL your skills in the map you're in, regardless of day, and even if the map wasn't assigned at all. In addition, all the monsters/players in the map are considered as Stellar Targets (and thus take more damage if you have mastered Stellar Wrath).

You'll know you're experiencing the Miracle when your screen turns blue (as if you received the Spirit of Star Gladiator), and although Doddler stated that it only lasts for 10 ~ 30 minutes, in pRO Sakray (as of posting) it would last until you log out or change maps.

So yeah, sounds pretty random to me

horo

talkie box + magnum break + bragi = miracle in ~3 minutes