Ninja Help

Started by ledah4, Jul 05, 2010, 09:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ledah4

This is on Astral RO, which has a custom Ninja 2nd class called Hokage. Only good skill gained is a cloning skill, which makes two complete clones of you with same stats and skills, but terrible AI.
They also have 3rd jobs
Max level 255, stat 255, no OP customs(all add +10 of one stat, maximum.)
My current build:
Str: 1 + 6
Agi: 52 + 3
Vit: 193 + 7
Int: 255 + 10
Dex: 147 + 3
Luk: 1 + 5
I have Ashura, my custom gives +5 int, and I have a valk shield. Those are my only good items. (Other than +10 dex wings that I can't use with my other custom.)
MvPs are hard to kill and get cards.
Suggestions?

Fantaxy

Why do you need a so high vit? :S

ledah4

Well, I like having high HP, and since I use magic, having high str would be useless, as it hardly effects the best melee skill Ninjas have. And luck and agi are both things I would use primarily on a melee. Luck for crit, agi for aspd, and the max aspd is 195, so I'm not heading that direction, as lightning spear spams faster than I can attack.
Is my logic sound, or is there a different reason I should spare those points for other stats?

Fantaxy

You could make a hybrid ninja as I can see they are sufficient skill points to allocate to all skills.

+ AGI adds to spam due to it cancelling "casting animation"

+ you don't need high vit due to cast off cideca skin that only exposes you to FA snipers and CT WSes and magic if you have maya that shouldn't be a problem.

ledah4

Well, actually, hybrids are fails for the low AGI. I could raise AGI to get max aspd, but then low HP and STR, makes for bad melee all around. I'm looking to deal considerable damage with magic, and by lowering my INT much I couldn't do so, and a kindof-good-melee-er isn't worth the destruction of a good caster, IMO.
I thought hybrids would work too, but the stat point amount just isn't enough.

And does AGI really affect it that much? Doesn't seem like it. :o

Fantaxy

150 dex
150 str
enough agi for max aspd
int 220
rest str? :S

Agi adds much much more.
+ it gives aspd for melee

ledah4

Hm. RMS stat calc has a lower AGI req. than my server, so this was a close cut. I have -503 stat points with max aspd. :O But I can round it out with 2nd class bonuses(Thank the server maker for adding bonuses to custom class. Haha) and the customs I have so far. Thanks for the help :D

Fantaxy

If it works out tell me
Or if you need more help.
I'm here.
I tried Astral RO Donors was too imba for me :S

ledah4

Imba? Lol! +5 to all stats for 30$, +/- 10% demi damage, +10 to one stat? You can quest for items like that, so imba isn't really the way to describe it IMO.
I would try it, but apparently the server's down.
Side note, any easy card/equip suggestions? I have a maya card and a smokie card on right now, so I don't have any int+ cards. I'm not used to magic-ing. I'm always melee, so this is a learning experience.

Fantaxy

I call that imba and many other items were obtainable before.
Don't know about now.
Fallen bishop card?

ledah4

Gotta farm for all cards & equips. Customs are crazy underpowered compared to other HRs.

So no, FBH = hard to get. Just easier than iRO.

Fantaxy

I don't remember FBH being hard to get in a HR.
Most especially in a 255 based level server.

ledah4

Harder than some* Better? But still, the -50%sp would probably kill me. I think I'll just go for a different class. 3rd jobs destroy me no matter how much effort I put into my build.

zeromuzuki

The donations in astralRO are hardly imba, people who wear them have barely a difference in normal equips i.e. Valkyrie Armor , etcetc.