Need help with my gunslinger. =(

Started by reuelgwapo, May 09, 2010, 08:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

reuelgwapo

Hey guys!! I just started playing ragnarok, valhalla server, and recently became a gunslinger. My current level is 19, and now I don't know what to do!  :( I'm having trouble finding a place to get good drops and level up and for some reason I was just given a Branch rifle, but not a six shooter. About my build, can anyone please suggest a good well rounded stat and skill build that can do well against monsters and pvp. HELP!!

Mathy

My favourite is the pistol specialized one.
As for builds, get Dex to multiples of 10. The rest depends. Either lots of Agi and a bit of Int or just Vit/Int. Or Luk if you're critical rifle.
Level on Mandragoras, Rockers or Orc Dungeon/Payon Cave with Silver Bullets.
Anyway:
   Flip the Coin     5 / 5             
   Fling   Na / 1                  
   Adjustment   1 / 1         
   Increasing Accuracy   1 / 1         
   Magical Bullet   Na / 1         
   Cracker   Na / 1         
   Single Action    9 / 10          
   Snake's Eye    10 / 10          
   Chain Action   10 / 10         
   Tracking   7 / 10         
   Disarm   5 / 5         
   Piercing Shot   Na / 5         
   Rapid Shower   10 / 10         
   Desperado   10 / 10

Leaves you with one point to spent. Get Cracker, Fling or Magical Bullet.

Also, RMS skill simulator is wrong. Gunslingers get SEVENTY job levels, not fifty.

reuelgwapo

Mathy

Please remember that you'll be using pistols and nothing else.

ore0s

If there is a resetter, try getting 99 dex first then putting the rest into INT.  Get the skill "Full Buster" and start 1 hitting Muscipulars, Geographers, and Droseras with a Black Rose + Fire Bullet.  Once you get a Scorpion card, slot it up and go level at Enchanted Peach Trees (Gonryun Dungeon) until level 99.  You will not be sitting at all (Royal Jellies) and will practically 1-shot everything here.

You can basically 1-shot most monsters with a priest to lex and the right carded weapon.  I would just try and farm at Peach Trees for the money though and buy my equips.