NEED HELP- FinalStrike type Ninja build and Equips!

Started by walg, Apr 01, 2009, 10:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

walg

does anyone know to create a final strike type of ninja?
i only know that is uses max HP to greater damage, so i raise its VIT

anyone know what else should I raise?
and what are the best Equipments and card to used for..?

LiteX

Quote from: walg on Apr 01, 2009, 10:37 AM
does anyone know to create a final strike type of ninja?
i only know that is uses max HP to greater damage, so i raise its VIT

anyone know what else should I raise?
and what are the best Equipments and card to used for..?

Server max level?

STR influences damage also, try getting STR and VIT, race and size bonus cards also increases final strike damage, you should get a Triple Bloody Boned weapon for pvp, along with asura and other 1-hit KO crap, Final Strike is always neutral, endows wont work, take in mind this skill also takes the opponent's armor(Not vit def however), I reccomend giving HP +% Equipment and racial cards for your ninja.

ライテ‐エクス

Hrist

Falling Ice Pillar = Freeze the enemy, then Final Strike.

If they switch to unfrozen, then you got them good with a normal final strike.

Keep your HP gears on, and follow the weapon suggestion. Don't forget to turn your Cicada/Illusionary Shadow since any afterdamage exchange will kill you since you'll be left with 1 HP.

baseballGuy

what are the final stats for the killing stroke build?

i was going for

99 vit

99 str

is this a good build i mean, killing stroke is a never miss skill hit right so no dex right?

also low rate, official actually.

Relics

The only thing you would need dex for is to cast Soul(Ninja Aura) at mediocre speed. But Soul is pretty fast to begin with.

Max

Quote from: baseballGuy on Jun 20, 2009, 07:28 AM
what are the final stats for the killing stroke build?

i was going for

99 vit

99 str

is this a good build i mean, killing stroke is a never miss skill hit right so no dex right?

also low rate, official actually.

Yes this is a good build. Maximum damage and high hp.

vextor90

If ur skill of FS is 10 lvl.. the formula is here:
Str*40 + 80%*HP
Str*40 + 0.8*HP~

Anti-Static Foam Cleaner

Shiryu

I personally believe that STRENGTH is one of your needs. Add this; Tao Gunka  :)

aeRO Old-School {Everyone is equal | No donation | No Customs} | 99/70 | aeRO Mayaan { 255/80 } aeRO Turbo { 999/80 }
aeRO Gaming Network Main SiteaeRO GunZ Main Site

Vince

Increasing your Health Points is the best way to improve FS's damage, since strenght does little damage (only 40 times your Str points, not your Atk!) compared to the other component of the formula (dealing 80% of your resting HP as damage)

You should get equipments which increase your maximum HP% (Peco peco, green ferus cards, necklaces and spore cards, or even getting the Goibne's Set if you are able to do so), and strictly having your Vitality stat to the top.

The weaponry is extremely simple, you can use a Knife[4] (yes, even a crappy knife), a Main Gauche[4] or whatever other 4 slotted ninja-equipable weapon you can think of, as the Atk stat has no effect on the final damage. Just get 3 racial and 1 element or size damage modifier cards to get the best damage of this skill.

And be sure of having always a finger over your 'HP recovery items' key, or else youll sign your death sentence for being wandering around with 1 hp, when even a 5 int acolyte can kill you in a single Holy light cast.

CookieEater

B>Positive Karma, /w offers pl0x

Tachibana

Pots are generally lot better to focus on after FS then Cicada since Magic attacks, CT, and some other skills bypass Cicada

Now, if you have a GTB then, majority of the time, you'll be fine with your Cicada up.

baseballGuy