MVP Equip Drop:
5000x
MVP Card Drop:
850x
Max Base Lvl:
Max Job Lvl:
Max Stats:
Max ASPD:

No Custom Card, No God item, Normal slot Eq.

I have 3 Custom top Headgear,
+8 Purple Valk Helm +40 int +12% damage Against Demi Human(Marduk Card)
+8 Rose Ring(-10% after cast delay,+10% magic attack rate)(Maya Purple Card)
+8 Purple Fairy Wing 50% recover sp rate,+20% max sp rate,+15%magic damage against demihuman(Mistress Card)
+8 Valkyrine Armor(Ghostring Card)
+7 Book Of Dead(Doppel card)
+8 Orlean's Server(Thara Frog card)
+8 Valkyrine Manteau(Raydric Card)
+8 Valkyrine Shoes(Fallen Bishop Hibram Card)
+8 Orlean's Glove(Siroma Card)
+8 Orlean's Glove(Siroma Card)

My Status:
Str:3+10
Agi:1+10
Vit:106+5
Int:200+60
Dex:114+16
Luk:1+-1

I got Many MVP Card I Need help in either in Proffesor EQ and Stat Build or Ninja Build

I now Currently Playing Double Cast Professor, and there is one Champion KILL me with just one skill(Finger)40k each sphere which i feel it is sux.

I Like Ninja And Professor So either the Suggestion Build of one of the job.
THX for reading my post, and thx to those who will guide me.i will provide more infomation if u need it to help me build my Ninja and Professor. ;D

mahawirasd

with boss cards seemingly so easy to get, why use raydric when you can get deviling?

sure you need to change elements, and just using GR all the time is not really a good idea. Try getting an unfrozen (marc) wind armor and change with angeling every now and then. Those 3 should be more than enough to cover your donkey.

profs and ninjas should be able to seriously reduce finger offensive damage with wall of fog and ninjas have cicada. Perhaps you could disable that monk with stone curse or freeze or curse (curse is actually pretty annoying and people might be surprised they got hit with it... plus at those rates and stat limit i assume sleep/stun/silence is useless)

-w-

mohdamrilazuan

may i suggest despell... double cast proff is fast enough to cast despell onto other, when you did, stone curse and firebolt till it die... of coz fire will do more damage to stone curse status....

CharBiHun

what i hate is the skill finger of the champion and maya card and i had no way to counter it, so i come rms to ask for help T_T

mohdamrilazuan

im a FO champ myself... and i think using ninja cicada+throw zeny could kill me if they are fast enough.. if you want ways to counter FO.. try using wind armor coz it reduce FO damage when the champ uses MJ unless the champ decided to use converter..... ;D