[TaeKwon] Where to Leach?

Started by Usagimimi, Jan 29, 2011, 02:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Usagimimi

So I've a TaeKwon Ranker with 16.5k HP.

Equipment:

+4 Wild Rose Hat [1] (Deviruchi Card / Nightmare Card)
Evil Wing Ears
Crunch Toast

+4 Dragon Vest [1] (Bathory Card)
+4 Dragon Manteau [1] (Hyegun Card / Noxious Card / Raydric Card)
+4 Stone Buckler [1] (Hodremlin Card)
+7 Boots [1] (Matyr Card)

Bradium Ring [1] (Kukre Card)
Bradium Ring [1] (Mantis Card)

Stats:

92+23 STR
97+18 AGI
22+2 VIT
34+6 DEX

I'm wanting to solo leach a 95/50 Alchemist to 99 on a 99/70 server, 70/70/35. The Alchemist possesses a Hide Clip [1].

I'm tired of Seals and their crappy .60% - not to mention, too many people are hogging the map, and stealing my mobs. I leached a character off of Hodremlins on Thursday, so I don't want to go back there again!

I'm currently smacking around some of those Scaraba Eggs in El Dicaste Dungeon. They're giving 2.90% at 95, but they're a pain in the donkey to kill and sap SP like a bish.

Draco is my alternative lately, as I can solo everything in there. I'm a bit concerned about dying, though, as Level 1 Hide only lasts 30sec and those mobs hit hard.

Any suggestions / alternatives? Too lazy to get a homo until Creator, and too lazy to create a Sniper.

uncelebrated

I see that you're "too lazy" to get a homun until Creator, but getting a Vanil and afking to 99 at moscovia requires the least effort. 

'effective now, ***** is butthurt because his server sucks without competent players to make things interesting'

Leamee

Hi,
You should get vanberk and put it in sunnies. :p

uncelebrated

Quote from: Leamee on Feb 08, 2011, 01:35 PM
Hi,
You should get vanberk and put it in sunnies. :p

Not all servers have slotted mids.
'effective now, ***** is butthurt because his server sucks without competent players to make things interesting'

Leamee

We do. We also have a lot of customs. I should know cause I have slotted sunnies and we play together.

Usagimimi

We have slotted sunnies? e.e

Leamee

Well yeah. That,s where I put my other myst case