Why is it no one ever talks about/uses super novice?

Started by omegacrash, Jul 19, 2009, 12:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omi

Quote from: Max on Jul 24, 2009, 01:33 PM
An int SN with bolts/heal/agi/tele is quite useful in hunting certain items/cards :P

Archer with arrows and flywings does it 100x faster no matter what monster it is.

CookieEater

Didn't they originally come with a unique skill? Like, looong ago? Gravity's added so much stuff over the years that even I can't remember everything...
B>Positive Karma, /w offers pl0x

Max

Quote from: Omi on Jul 24, 2009, 01:36 PM
Quote from: Max on Jul 24, 2009, 01:33 PM
An int SN with bolts/heal/agi/tele is quite useful in hunting certain items/cards :P

Archer with arrows and flywings does it 100x faster no matter what monster it is.

Minorous? Everything with mid-high hp that they can 1-hit kill with instant cold bolt (with 2x siroma) or fire bolt (with 2x imp)

Green

SN + Instacast + bolts + bragi is super awesome. And since they can self agi, they zip around forever. XD

LiteX

Quote from: CookieEater on Jul 24, 2009, 01:37 PM
Didn't they originally come with a unique skill? Like, looong ago? Gravity's added so much stuff over the years that even I can't remember everything...

That angel thing?
It's still not good enough to put SNs on-par with Transclasses, much less 3rd Classes
ライテ‐エクス

omegacrash

mahawirasd

yay take away their insta-cast so that people will look into melee SNs for a change...

xP

-w-

kmart

as they say super novice class is useless in player vs player and woe environment (including battle grounds of course) because of mediocre skills of that class composed of 1st job skills excluding double strafe. but in my own opinion super novice is strong and can stand it's ground againts 2-1 and 2-2 class but they are far inferior when it comes to trans classes while expanded super novice with 2nd job skills are far more superior than trans classes and 3rd jobs it self specially if super novice class is used properly. so my verdict is:

super novice > classic jobs

trans jobs > super novice

extended super novice > classic jobs, trans jobs and 3rd jobs

it's just too bad that pre - renewal mechanic ragnarok servers doesn't cater extended super novice so they really think that super novice is totally useless.  /ok /no1

kmart

Quote from: Omi on Jul 24, 2009, 01:36 PM

lewl super novice can one shot most of the monsters in game and can hunt cards and stuffs 1 million times faster than your archer.  /kis2

Blinzer

Son Bokutia

Super novice used to be somewhat usefull back in the days. When the servers were classic, as they call it now. No trans and 2nd jobs were the highest we could achieve.

Back then, the instantcast and ability to self buff, and bolt away.. You only needed grape juice. ;)