Yggdrasil Berry animation

Started by ragington, May 26, 2017, 02:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ragington

Is there a way to make the animation of Yggdrasil Berry more visible everytime it is used? Something like how people change the animation of Dispells to make it more visible.
Thank you in advance.

D14

Just the berry? I don't think that's possible unless you mess with packets or the client file itself. If you change the blue sprite/effect, it'll affect other items that use that asset as well.

Adel

You can add an effect through the item db script.
Like this:

607,Yggdrasilberry,Yggdrasil Berry,0,5000,,300,,,,,0xFFFFFFFF,7,2,,,,,,{  percentheal 100,100; specialeffect2 211; },{},{}

Change the 211 to the effect of your choice.

ragington

I've tried changing the sound effects off Ygg to hunter's flasher but as D14 said it affected other items as well like Grape Juice and Green pots.

I can't find the item_db.txt anywhere on my server's GRF so I'm guessing it's encrypted or something and is accessible only by the admins yeah? Bummer.

Adel

Quote from: ragington on May 27, 2017, 08:00 AM
I can't find the item_db.txt anywhere on my server's GRF so I'm guessing it's encrypted or something and is accessible only by the admins yeah? Bummer.

item_db.txt is located in your server files.

Oh..unless you are a player..lol /swt

ragington

Yeah I'm not an admin, so I guess it's not really possible without messing with some server-side stuffs or something like that.
Thank you for the replies by the way.

/no1

Zereges

Quote from: ragington on May 26, 2017, 02:21 PM
Is there a way to make the animation of Yggdrasil Berry more visible everytime it is used? Something like how people change the animation of Dispells to make it more visible.
Thank you in advance.
As others already mention, Ygg berry shares effect with some others effects, so changing only it is hard (i.e messing with the client). But if you don't mind changing other effects as well, I would guess it's a one of those zilions korean named STR files.
Player of Phoenix Fury, Pestilence & Ekirei.

Tree of Savior: Zereges (Falconeer-Mergen-Ranger)

Ragnarok break now.
My EndlessTower Video

WoW (Drak'Thul): Zere, Shadow Priest, <Panta RheĆ®> (offline too)

My Anime List
My StackExchange

bebox123

Hi! Well it's not related to the topic though but how will I remove all the visible item when worn? Like for example if you wear a headgear obviously it will be visible in game but I want the grf of gem sallet to be applied so that when worn it is not visible as if the player has no headgear. Thank you!

SukiChii

Make another topic.