Ragnarok Mvp Sprite

Started by bustinak, Jan 02, 2013, 05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bustinak

Hi to the community out there..

im here to ask for your help. im a bit new in boss hunting. but i feel im still nooby. because i always getting error when aiming an mvp with a slave, most example is tao gunka.. i really want to have a grf having tao gunka's slave is picky :( ive read and try the thoth.grf thou. that was nice. but the tao gunka on that thoth grf seems normal and harm to aim.

Can anyone please help me having the revised thoth.grf having a tao gunka's easy to aim. like having a picky slave or getting it more bigger...

if u dont bother please help me have one. :( any one please :D i try to edit megalith's sprite. but im really noob about editing sprite. ended i cant access the game anymore. so i need to reinstall or do back up of it. so i decided to ask a help from you guys. hope you can help me

Peanut

I'm not sure but i think that .grf is not Allowed.
So you can use wpe/rpe or AHK too.

Regards,

SloMo

bustinak

how to use wpe in terms of mvp hunt? please teach me :p

Triper

You forgot the easiest solution of all - rename files.

Get the files of picky, rename them with the name of megalith's sprite and add them to the grf to replace the ones from megalith.

Peanut

Record that you DS that MVP and get the Packet and Run.
btw this is not a "Hacker" board so thats why i dont write a Guide.

Triper

This is not an hack, it's an edit on the grf, it's different. When you talk about hacks it's about packet edit, data collectors, packet sniffing, etc.
Sure that in the end it's a bit of the same - giving an advantage to the user - but it isn't that much when you compare it to packet edits that can give you ubber stats and some perma effects without having the gear to be able to do that.

GRF edits are allowed here since, most of the time, since it's just to improve the flaws presented at RO. It's up to you to use or not and to check the rules of the server you play to know if they allow them or not and if you can use or not them. If you are caught using them and get banned, your problem, you should always read the rules before playing to know what are you allowed to do and what not[I've seen servers that allow people to bot, others to use grf edits, others to even use no-delay.grf but they won't give any support at all on that so if you know and use, good but if not, bad luck ;(].

Stuff like asking how to bot, packet edit and stuff like that is another story and everybody is on their own.

Peanut

I'm talking about wpe/rpe.
It's Packet edit

Regards,
SloMo

Triper

How my bad, seems that I missed his post about WPE ... Yeah, you're right about that. RMS isn't the place to ask about that.

Peanut

No Problems it was my fault that i didn't "Qoute" it.
But you can use google for it like "wpe Guide".

Regards,

SloMo