Blind.grf

Started by Neku Sakuraba, Jul 10, 2014, 10:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neku Sakuraba

Does anyone have a grf file to remove the blind effect on servers (specifically from the Star Gladiator's Demon of the Sun/Moon/Stars)?

Every link I've ever seen is broken / unavailable.

aimedhit

same here.. i've been looking for days and just broken links, maybe i'm just too dumb for google... would love if someone could post them  /ok

chillxdd

I'm pretty sure it's this one.. Isn't it? I just recompiled this thing from my own GRF that I use. Give it a shot and let me know how it turns out.

aimedhit

well.. it helped for the circle in the middle thx^^ but the square around it is still there.. i think it was the data/texture/effect/white02.bmp ? atleast thats what i read in some forums

Delion

maybe my grf could help? I didn't use it for a long time and can't say is it working or not now...

aimedhit

yeah, it did help, thanks alot! both of you  /no1

breaker7

wow thank you..

I Need this, and still search for stalker footsteps

jakerentuma

it didn't work on my SG. Was it because of how I did it? I tried putting the grf file on my ro folder and blind effect is still there. another thing I did was to extract the file in the grf and put it in my ro folder, still no effect. please help  /sob

aimedhit

get GRF Editor open your data.grf with it and then edit>merge>new grf:no_blind.grf

maybe make a copy of your data.grf before just in case

Logix

Quote from: Neku Sakuraba on Jul 10, 2014, 10:14 PM
Does anyone have a grf file to remove the blind effect on servers (specifically from the Star Gladiator's Demon of the Sun/Moon/Stars)?

Every link I've ever seen is broken / unavailable.

i have that GRF pm me if you want

valz14

link pls :( i nid this /wah

Triper

They're there.
fullb.zip (0.31 kB - downloaded 22 times.)

no_blind.zip (114.38 kB - downloaded 37 times.)

If you can't see them [I just copied them from those posts], you probably lack enough posts to download them. This was made, I presume, to prevent spammers to screw the forum.

crashoverride

Hi can i have access to this please, am having concerns too with a starglad

Triper

Quote from: Triper on May 28, 2015, 08:39 AM
They're there.
If you can't see them [I just copied them from those posts], you probably lack enough posts to download them. This was made, I presume, to prevent spammers to screw the forum.

rmsharv888

I need this, send me a link pls. Thank you /ok