About Abracadabra skill

Started by Kaiba-kun, Oct 05, 2018, 02:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaiba-kun

Hello,My question is possible to edit the abracadabra skill effect with grf editing? What i want is mod the skill to increase the chances to use Defending Aura (CR_Defender).I believe the original chance is to low.

Fraterna

nope.
skills you get from abra is decided by the server, not the client. so editing the GRF in whatever way will not change the chances of getting the skill you want.
however, some highly NOT recommended way is that you use a macro to spam through abra until your desired skill pops up. but this is highly illegal on most servers. plus you might get coma or other stuff you don't want on yourself a few times, what's not really a good thing. as i said, not recommended.

Kaiba-kun

Thanks for explanation.Yeah macro skills is dumb idea xD Can I increase the skill duration with grf mod? Like.Blessing Lvl 10 to 30 min.

misterj

Quote from: Kaiba-kun on Oct 08, 2018, 02:20 PM
Thanks for explanation.Yeah macro skills is dumb idea xD Can I increase the skill duration with grf mod? Like.Blessing Lvl 10 to 30 min.
no lol

Kaiba-kun

What about skills like Spear quick,Energy coat and Power thrust.It possible editing these color effects,right? I mean the greenish,purple and red color from character when using it.What file i need in grf to mod? Thanks.   

misterj

that requires modding the client, which requires disassembly knowledge. for those curious it's from CRenderObject::SetArgb