3rd job sprite .grf?

Started by Karuna-tan, Nov 18, 2011, 04:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karuna-tan

I'm not completely happy with the one I'm currently using with my client, because it doesn't have all of the classes and some of the class sprites are outdated.

For example, mine doesn't show profs as sorcerers and rune knights have the outdated rune stone armor instead of the spiky one. If someone here has a link to a .grf file that has all these "huge" cosmetic problems fixed in it, I'd be really grateful. :3
"Howard, you do know I've got a number of ways to poison you. In your sleep. Your food. You don't want that to happen do you?"

Aurora™

Are you trying to just get the sprites minus the coding and skills?

Karuna-tan

Seeing that I'm just a regular player and not a server owner or a dev of any kind, yes...? o.O If it's such a crime to ask, then sorry and let's just all forget that this topic ever existed. Sorry for not having the time to learn coding because of life and work. :P
"Howard, you do know I've got a number of ways to poison you. In your sleep. Your food. You don't want that to happen do you?"

Triper

Just get the sprites from the grf of kro and change them to the name of trans ._.

Aurora™

Quote from: Karuna-tan on Nov 18, 2011, 01:30 PM
Seeing that I'm just a regular player and not a server owner or a dev of any kind, yes...? o.O If it's such a crime to ask, then sorry and let's just all forget that this topic ever existed. Sorry for not having the time to learn coding because of life and work. :P

Sorry, but my response was meant rude in any way, nor did I ever mention you needing to learn coding?

Anyways, since it's just the sprites you're looking for (which was what I was trying to clarify), as Triper said you can typically find them in the kRO grfs, or I'm pretty sure there's a million sprite threads on eAthena if you don't want to look there. Not that anyone would want to look on eAthena, because you can search erwirhugd and get 52 pages worth of a search.

Of course making your sprites look like third sprites would require server edits that are probably against the ToS on your server.

Triper

They will never know unless you show screenshots, there is no guard yet that checks ini files[at lest that I know] so you can just add a grf with them and put it as stage 0 in the ini and the others after that ;(

PS - If you like them so much, you can always ask for the admin/gm team of the server you're playing to add an option in game[who wants can activate 3rd sprite for their class on a npc for example] or to make an item that makes that happen until you log out for example. This would make it be legal then ;)