[Request] 3rd Job Sprite for trans classes

Started by Hilmanic, Mar 30, 2017, 02:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hilmanic

Hi!
I've been gone from RO for awhile and now I'm picking it up again! Anyways, I had a friend do it for me before, he made a file (Grf if I'm not mistaken) to change the trans classes' sprites to 3rd jobs! I'm pretty sure most of us RO fans know about this. All I had to do is download that file and change the sequence of the wordings in the data.txt file, it was pretty simple.

So I'm here to request someone who is capable at this kind of thing to do this! One minor thing though, Please keep the High Wizards, Snipers and Clowns sprites as is. Their 3rd job counterparts' sprites sucks xD

yC

I might be outdated on the latest grf technology, from what I know it is more than just edit some txt.  In theory I think you have to rename files (from korean to korean ...) and then repack the grf.

Hilmanic

Oh wow. I guess that old friend of mine was pretty capable...that French dude changed the programming in Korean! He even made it with my request of keeping Snipers and High Wizards with the trans sprite. I should give him a poke again after all these years lol

Potatoes

I know this is a bit old, but here goes: http://www.mediafire.com/file/av6wa6vt9m44gw6/jobs.grf

The female wanderer looked nice so I kept it. You can easily edit those as you wish anyway. You will have to add this at the top of your data.ini's grfs list otherwise the files wont by read. I'm sure you can figure this part out.

ShawnPorter

Quote from: Potatoes on Apr 22, 2017, 06:49 PM
I know this is a bit old, but here goes: http://www.mediafire.com/file/av6wa6vt9m44gw6/jobs.grf

The female wanderer looked nice so I kept it. You can easily edit those as you wish anyway. You will have to add this at the top of your data.ini's grfs list otherwise the files wont by read. I'm sure you can figure this part out.

Or download GRF Editor in rAthena if you're server does not allow putting grfs in data.ini