Ragnarok Reinvented [x50-100/x50-100/x1-10]

Started by ShadowLight, Aug 31, 2015, 12:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowLight

Ragnarok Reinvented
Pre-register now at ragnarokreinvented.com
Sneak peak of our very first patch in BETA: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0NLoCxrnkk

About Us:
Hello there! I'm Shade (also known as ShadowLight here in RMS). I am an aspiring game programmer and designer who loves games such as MMORPG. As someone who grew up with games like Ragnarok, Maple and World of Warcraft, I always dream to have a game of my own. I am currently doing research on both new and old games to develop a game to call my own. But I believe that creating a private server would serve as great platform for me to test out new ideas for my games. So here I am, my first few stems towards that dream. I truly believe that if I could make a successful private server, one day I would be able to develop an amazing game of my own.

Server Information:
Rates: <Heavily Customized> but feels like mid-rate (x50-100/x50-100)

Server Grand Opening Date:

Opens on September 18th, 2015

Common Questions

Q: Why do you have to wait to get 50 players before announcing the grand opening date?

A: There are many reasons why we decided to do this. Firstly the game is re-designed to promote team-play and partying. We also want to make sure we maximize the players' game experience and immersiveness of an MMORPG. Those who pre-register will receive rewards as token of appreciation for their trust and support.

Feel free to browse through our forums and patch notes for more information about Ragnarok Reinvented. If you still have questions, please do create a post in our forums.

Join Us Today at ragnarokreinvented.com

Cheers,
Shade