my CT is weak!! nid help!!

Started by renzchester, Feb 07, 2008, 06:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

renzchester

y is my cart termination is weak against a champ only 126 damage wats d equips and stats for a CT WS??

Aris

First make sure he/she isn't using GR and the such... and what's your weapon? Remember that Hydra and such don't do anything to it so you need either a weapon with Zipper Bear cards, Ice Pick or a Combat Knife.

Infection

Preferably, if you want the highest damage output; I'd go for a +7 Heartbreaker with a Zipper Bear in it. Or a higher refine rate if possible..
sup.

mark_sanbeda

Maybe you dont have anything in your cart  ;D

iIse

Or maybe you MISS! if he got high flee and you got low hit rate

mark_sanbeda

He said his damage is 126 LOL  /heh maybe he only have an apple in his cart  /heh

[try posting up your equips so we can work this out]

edward817

1.Make sure your cart / buitbuit chair is full weight. ( 8000 / 8000 )

2. Use House Auger / Ice Pick to face VIT monster / players.

3. Use Combat Knife to face AGI ( Low AGI ) monster / players.

4. You have to enchant your weapon with element.
( Best chooce is Asperior. To enchant your weapon become Holy Type. )

5. Finally , you can kill them.

P/S : Thats just my idea / way to win people in PVP. ^^

mark_sanbeda

Or maybe its just the server...[like its being nerfed]

say2nd

if the sin x play berserek then i should put wat card in my weopen ??

freakdeath

CT weak? Go to this page>>>http://www.ratemyserver.net/forum/job-discussion/wat-is-the-best-equips-for-champion/0/

freakdeath's post. Try to find cursed water kill dunno wad fake angel or sumthin or use prof's scrolls converter skill. Convert for fire scroll. your dmg will be 3k to 4k. super fast.

Grape

Actually, I disagree with most of your points.

Your stat build should include stat foods (8 Str, 8 Agi, 7 Dex, 8 Dex are all easy to acquire) if you use this build for WoE. I personally wouldn't PvP without stat foods, I can't ever build a character without stat foods.

Your Str should total up to either 120 or 130 with Str bonuses, Accessories, Blessing, and possibly +9 Fibrelock Tidals/Valk armour. The DPS difference between 120 and 130 Str isn't that big, though I haven't tested it yet.

Your Vit should be in the high 60's-80's range (Base). I doubt you could tank Asuras, you should practice to dodge them instead. The other skills would hardly be any problem except for Bragi, Lex'd AD.

Your Agi should be in the 50-high 60's range. You can achieve 186 ASPD with CK+AAR+Thorny combo+buffs easily. Make sure to combine it with your Dex. If I remember, ASPD rounds up, so try to keep it at the .5 mark. I personally like to have 5x Agi.

Your Dex could range from 30-60 range depending on your style.  Some people like to drop Dex to 30 and increase their Vit for 14k HP, some people like to get 6x Agi and lower Dex to 4x or lower. But 5x Agi and 5x Dex pull off a higher DPS and increase in hit rate. I personally like to keep my Dex in the 5x's because you can notice the DPS difference between 3x Dex and 5x Dex.

Your main weapon should always be a CK. A Combat Knife allows you to deal about 2x the DPS as compared to a +8 - +10 Quad Diligent Orcish Axe and have a +10% Demi-human resistance, what's not to love? If you have an Ice Pick and not a CK, it could work as well, though your main targets in WoE don't really have high Vit except for Clowns and Gypsies. If you have access to BS link, a +7 Tripple Diligent Mes would be the way to go. A friend told me that a +7 Double Diligent Thin Blade could pull off a higher DPS than a Mes, I have not tested this, but it could be better. Your all around weapon would be a +8 - +10 Quad Diligent Orcish axe. You can hammerfall without losing your Endow, have a PvM weapon, damage weapon after being dispelled, etc. You could also get a Quad status Orcish Axe or Mailbreaker/Swordbreaker and Cart Revo with Meltdown on mobs of people.

Valk armor is amazing for offering +1 to all stats and 50% Stun resistance, if you can't get one, Meteor plate is the way to go with 10 Def and 30% stun resistance. Card with Marc and ED.

Your shield should consist of either a Valk Shield or a Thorny shield. If you don't have Bison horn combo, Valk shield is nice with Earth resist pot. But I strongly recommend to get a Thorny shield and Bison horn of Muscle for a huge DPS increase. Card with Thara Frog Card.

Garment and Shoes should consist of Tidal Shoes of Wanderer/+9 Superior Tidal Shoes and Immune Wool Scarf as well as Anti-Sniping Wool Scarf.

Your headgear would be a Feather beret and you should use Angel Wing Ears/Devil Wing Ears.

Bison Horn+Thorny Shield combo is amazing, can't be replaced with any other accessory. Ring of Muscle are really nice for builds with +4 Str though it doesn't offer an ATK increase. Vesper Core 02 is my favourite because of the +3 Str increase and the +10 ATK increase. Ring of Flame Lord offers a nice +15 ATK, +1 Vit, Fire resistance, but a little too little Str for builds. The random skills could be annoying as well.

Don't use Cursed Water, people love to wear EDs. I sometimes keep my ED on because I forget to switch to it when I see a HW/Prof. You'd want to use either Earth/Wind endow or Aspersio along with Earth/Wind Convertors. Damage boosters like Aloevera and Box of Resentment are nice, but a little too heavy, I wouldn't carry too many around.

Juts my 2 cents, hope I helped. It was morning when I wrote this, so I was pretty tired. Also, I didn't re-read it, so you're free to point out mistakes.

freakdeath

Quote from: Grape on Aug 29, 2008, 10:51 AM
Actually, I disagree with most of your points.

Your stat build should include stat foods (8 Str, 8 Agi, 7 Dex, 8 Dex are all easy to acquire) if you use this build for WoE. I personally wouldn't PvP without stat foods, I can't ever build a character without stat foods.

Your Str should total up to either 120 or 130 with Str bonuses, Accessories, Blessing, and possibly +9 Fibrelock Tidals/Valk armour. The DPS difference between 120 and 130 Str isn't that big, though I haven't tested it yet.

Your Vit should be in the high 60's-80's range (Base). I doubt you could tank Asuras, you should practice to dodge them instead. The other skills would hardly be any problem except for Bragi, Lex'd AD.

Your Agi should be in the 50-high 60's range. You can achieve 186 ASPD with CK+AAR+Thorny combo+buffs easily. Make sure to combine it with your Dex. If I remember, ASPD rounds up, so try to keep it at the .5 mark. I personally like to have 5x Agi.

Your Dex could range from 30-60 range depending on your style.  Some people like to drop Dex to 30 and increase their Vit for 14k HP, some people like to get 6x Agi and lower Dex to 4x or lower. But 5x Agi and 5x Dex pull off a higher DPS and increase in hit rate. I personally like to keep my Dex in the 5x's because you can notice the DPS difference between 3x Dex and 5x Dex.

Your main weapon should always be a CK. A Combat Knife allows you to deal about 2x the DPS as compared to a +8 - +10 Quad Diligent Orcish Axe and have a +10% Demi-human resistance, what's not to love? If you have an Ice Pick and not a CK, it could work as well, though your main targets in WoE don't really have high Vit except for Clowns and Gypsies. If you have access to BS link, a +7 Tripple Diligent Mes would be the way to go. A friend told me that a +7 Double Diligent Thin Blade could pull off a higher DPS than a Mes, I have not tested this, but it could be better. Your all around weapon would be a +8 - +10 Quad Diligent Orcish axe. You can hammerfall without losing your Endow, have a PvM weapon, damage weapon after being dispelled, etc. You could also get a Quad status Orcish Axe or Mailbreaker/Swordbreaker and Cart Revo with Meltdown on mobs of people.

Valk armor is amazing for offering +1 to all stats and 50% Stun resistance, if you can't get one, Meteor plate is the way to go with 10 Def and 30% stun resistance. Card with Marc and ED.

Your shield should consist of either a Valk Shield or a Thorny shield. If you don't have Bison horn combo, Valk shield is nice with Earth resist pot. But I strongly recommend to get a Thorny shield and Bison horn of Muscle for a huge DPS increase. Card with Thara Frog Card.

Garment and Shoes should consist of Tidal Shoes of Wanderer/+9 Superior Tidal Shoes and Immune Wool Scarf as well as Anti-Sniping Wool Scarf.

Your headgear would be a Feather beret and you should use Angel Wing Ears/Devil Wing Ears.

Bison Horn+Thorny Shield combo is amazing, can't be replaced with any other accessory. Ring of Muscle are really nice for builds with +4 Str though it doesn't offer an ATK increase. Vesper Core 02 is my favourite because of the +3 Str increase and the +10 ATK increase. Ring of Flame Lord offers a nice +15 ATK, +1 Vit, Fire resistance, but a little too little Str for builds. The random skills could be annoying as well.

Don't use Cursed Water, people love to wear EDs. I sometimes keep my ED on because I forget to switch to it when I see a HW/Prof. You'd want to use either Earth/Wind endow or Aspersio along with Earth/Wind Convertors. Damage boosters like Aloevera and Box of Resentment are nice, but a little too heavy, I wouldn't carry too many around.

Juts my 2 cents, hope I helped. It was morning when I wrote this, so I was pretty tired. Also, I didn't re-read it, so you're free to point out mistakes.
yea.. I agree with you.. But cursed water gives high dmg on emp. and for those wearing ghostring will suffer super dmg. And if one dun wan to use cursed water, one can use fire scrolls, converted by prof's skill; element converter or something like that. Plus, i forgot about food stats cause the server that i am playin close the effect of food stats.

Grape

Actually, it doesn't matter what element you use for bypassing GR, they all do the same except for Ghost doing 1.25 more and neutral doing 0.25. I just like to use Earth/Wind convertors/endow because is bypasses Valk shields 20% resistance vs Fire, water, shadow, and are the least commonly protected elements. You can say that someone can use ED and using fire would help boost your damage, but they most likely have a Valk shield, which would make using Aspersio nice as well, though it doesn't last long.