CREATOR!!!!

Started by abuabu1, Jan 01, 2011, 06:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abuabu1

what is the best way to get a alcohol?..
and what skill should i use to make a glistening coat?..
thx

Orange

You use pharmacy to make all potions, you need to buy the manual at lower left of alde.

Alcohol farming comes down to the server, I always farm it with plant cultivate(Spam summon mushrooms, cart revo them to death)

If mushrooms stack, just spam them and kill them every 5 or so minutes, if they don't stack you either have to plant cult cart revo or get a star gladiator, use heat in town and stand on the creo and drop them infront, they'll be pushed back so you can spam f1 left click all day.

That gets mind numbingly boring though, but it is the fastest.
:3

uncelebrated

Quote from: Orange on Jan 02, 2011, 02:27 AM
You use pharmacy to make all potions, you need to buy the manual at lower left of alde.

Alcohol farming comes down to the server, I always farm it with plant cultivate(Spam summon mushrooms, cart revo them to death)

If mushrooms stack, just spam them and kill them every 5 or so minutes, if they don't stack you either have to plant cult cart revo or get a star gladiator, use heat in town and stand on the creo and drop them infront, they'll be pushed back so you can spam f1 left click all day.

That gets mind numbingly boring though, but it is the fastest.

This is how I do it as well.

Other methods include AFKing overnight at prt_fild10 near the red mushrooms.  Just rely on your homun to collect Alc for you.  It won't be very many, but it's the absolute easiest way.  Alternatively you can brew Alcohol.
'effective now, ***** is butthurt because his server sucks without competent players to make things interesting'

Nyub

I'm not sure what's your server's spawn rate but, try this spot I generally farm on. (Along with other cards that makes certain items drop.)

Use a Wizard and cast "Rofl Of Vermillol" all over the place for quickie loots.
It's on the south-east mid-corner of the map. The area is like filled with bamboos in the background, and a whole bunch of Black Mushrooms waiting to become soup.

Neiru

I agree with the Cart Revo spam for the mushrooms. It's really efficient--however is really dependent on the value of the drop rate of alcohol in a server~

Chiara

keep cultivating and let your homun kill while you cultivate....
when there are excess mushrooms, you start helping your homun to kill the shrooms....

thats how i do it
with 25x drop rate, i find you will be in equilibrium (mushroom spores dropped by the shrooms and the spores used to cast cultivate)