Started by Danull, Jun 27, 2010, 03:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fantaxy

1 vit SinXs are simply too fragile
Low vit will make potting efficiency
and perma-devoted.
Care to read? :S

And also 24/ Gabantein Lolol.

Then your telling fluidin, one of the vets of RO, Not knowing something about GVG?
/facepalm

Nico

Quote from: Fantaxy on Jul 06, 2010, 04:46 AM
and perma-devoted.

Then your telling fluidin, one of the vets of RO, Not knowing something about GVG?
/facepalm

Lol? Here's the deal, if you're running up frontline to grimtooth [which you probably will be], you'll most likely be dispelled [detected and whatnot]. Grimtooth has a range of 7 cells. That's even less than Biochemists. Even if both guilds were gvging within the correct range, a sniper merely has to notice the sinx [which wouldn't be very hard], detect, and 1) he'll get his pally killed because lack of cranial 2) he'll get dispelled [all it takes is one] and he'll insta drop from the Meteor Storms and the 4k MATK Storm Gust. Don't even bother with "There's Land Protector," there's also Full Support wizards doing Gabantein 24/7. I guess you're underestimating the DPS of Meteor Storm under Mindbreaker with a Salamander card [and the storm gust as well]. It's just too stupid to run a SinX with 1 vit. They're better off with 97 [or 100] vit and staying on ground control. Their DPS is horrible and the only people he'll kill are undevoted wizards and maybe a biochemist.

24/7 Gabantein. What's "Lolol" for? Any guild would have to be stupid NOT to run Full Support Wizards in their set-up.

I don't care if fluidin is a vet of RO. That doesn't mean he's always right.

As for you, I think you need to woe a bit more with high tier guilds [that's if they even accept you].

Chuck

Quote from: Nico on Jul 08, 2010, 01:21 AM
Quote from: Fantaxy on Jul 06, 2010, 04:46 AM
and perma-devoted.

/facepalm

Lol? Here's the deal, if you're running up frontline to grimtooth [which you probably will be], you'll most likely be dispelled [detected and whatnot]. Grimtooth has a range of 7 cells. That's even less than Biochemists. Even if both guilds were gvging within the correct range, a sniper merely has to notice the sinx [which wouldn't be very hard], detect, and 1) he'll get his pally killed because lack of cranial 2) he'll get dispelled [all it takes is one] and he'll insta drop from the Meteor Storms and the 4k MATK Storm Gust. Don't even bother with "There's Land Protector," there's also Full Support wizards doing Gabantein 24/7. I guess you're underestimating the DPS of Meteor Storm under Mindbreaker with a Salamander card [and the storm gust as well]. It's just too stupid to run a SinX with 1 vit. They're better off with 97 [or 100] vit and staying on ground control. Their DPS is horrible and the only people he'll kill are undevoted wizards and maybe a biochemist.

24/7 Gabantein. What's "Lolol" for? Any guild would have to be stupid NOT to run Full Support Wizards in their set-up.

I don't care if fluidin is a vet of RO. That doesn't mean he's always right.

As for you, I think you need to woe a bit more with high tier guilds [that's if they even accept you].

^What he said.

Fantaxy

And this is coming from?

A pretending to be high tier guild member? O.o Lolol

What kind of paladin would drop from a whatever job devoing? O.o
Except if whole guild aims for you WHICH if it is gonna happen all DEVO paladins DIE.
I'm underestimating? lolol Who's saying sinx's dps is low.
Dispell isn't instacast When your dispelled theres gonna be a quick devo constantly when in your so called dream guild "High Tier Guild".

Chuck

mofo.

Try using it at a WoE server. Let's see you do it.

And don't effin show a video like that. Pretty crappy WoE there imo.

Fantaxy

Flame a way.
:O

You guys brag about being in a high tier guild. (Which I personally doubt.)
And insulting me that I lack "high tier woe's".(Which by the way I personally doubt too.)
You being a know-it-all.

All of those dont work why?
Because I been playing RO for 7-8 years I have WOE'd is WOE'ing and will continue to WOE at high tier guilds.
but meh, that doesn't matter I'm not the type that brags about my RO experience and pretends to be a high tier guy.

Nico

Quote from: Fantaxy on Jul 08, 2010, 03:30 AM
And this is coming from?

A pretending to be high tier guild member? O.o Lolol

What kind of paladin would drop from a whatever job devoing? O.o
Except if whole guild aims for you WHICH if it is gonna happen all DEVO paladins DIE.
I'm underestimating? lolol Who's saying sinx's dps is low.
Dispell isn't instacast When your dispelled theres gonna be a quick devo constantly when in your so called dream guild "High Tier Guild".

Pretending you say? I have members of these "high tier" guilds that can vouch for me. WPE, Just Us and so on. You should really stop assuming ;].

What kind of paladin drops? The one that has to devo that SinX that gets hit by 10+ Meteor Storms + a 4MATK Storm gust in a brief second, and doesn't wear a cranial.

You act as though the paladin will focus-devo that SinX. He has other people to worry about you know [or at least he should]. If you've got the balls to give up a paladin to personal-devote a SinX, then go for it.

By the way, a SinXs DPS IS low [Grimtooth]. HOWEVER, his burst damage [Sonic Blow] is perfectly fine.

You honestly seem to underestimate the damage of Meteor Storm [when stacked correctly, under mindbreaker and a salamander card]. You've got to keep note that there are about 3~5 wizards spamming meteor storm, all under mindbreaker, all with a salamander card. This alone WILL drop a whole guild if they are not under Land Protector. This is not including DPS from FAS, and Storm Gust, as well as any other forms of DPS [AD, etc, etc].

The video you posted is a very bad example and only makes you look worse.

Before you go assuming I'm trying to brag about my knowledge and whatnot, I'm not. I'm simply trying to save those inexperienced players[you fall under this category by the way, from what I can tell] from leaning towards these builds that simply suck.

I don't care about how long you've been playing RO or how long you've been woeing or WHO you've woe'd with. None of that matters if you're still a bad player with mediocre knowledge of the subject.

SinXs are horrible in woe SE. Sure, they were heroes in FE woe, but in SE, they're almost useless. Their DPS is horrible and they can't even compete with Champs on ground control and burst damage. So what are they for exactly? Breaking the emp. Take out the emp and SinXs are about as useful as Lord Knights.

Fantaxy

LOLOL mediocre knowledge.
If you noticed there was land protector there.
And another thing? Get your facts right I posted the woe vid?
You can't even read right.
LOLOL and your expecting me that you have Superior knowledge on ro? and your not bragging huh?
Sure yeah right.
What are you?
One of those OMG I USE CHAMP NOW I 1 HIT ASURA ALL PEOPLE WHO GO IN.
Point stated Go Q.Q moar.

Kaezar

Quote from: Fantaxy on Jul 08, 2010, 05:12 AM
All of those dont work why?
Because I been playing RO for 7-8 years I have WOE'd is WOE'ing and will continue to WOE at high tier guilds.
but meh, that doesn't matter I'm not the type that brags about my RO experience and pretends to be a high tier guy.

So ironic.

This is the first time I'm posting something like this on RMS, but:

Fantaxy = pretending to "know" stuff on RO but does not really show it

Ugh.

That's right, bad boy, I fear your skillz.

-ignores thread from now on-

Fantaxy

Did you read the whole thread?
If yes someone needs comprehension skills~

ph3aR mY Sk3lz.

QuoteSo ironic.

This is the first time I'm posting something like this on RMS, but:

Fantaxy = pretending to "know" stuff on RO but does not really show it

Ugh.

That's right, bad boy, I fear your skillz.

-ignores thread from now on-

So if you did read the topic or did you not and skipped the posts whats so ironic there?
If you don't have comprehension skills then why comment?

Kaezar,
Sadly your just one of those guys who jumps on a thread not read the posts and judges a person by the way they seem to like.
What happy your post count got increased now?

Not really show,oh please mighty all knowing Kaezar, please tell me all your knowledge.

And if you want to continue this argument kindly do it with the PM function it wont help the thread IMO.
And do try to stop to be someone your not.

DarkDevine

News Flash: RO is a game, get a real life.
TotalRO - 10x/10x

Fantaxy

The thing is this thread was supposedly for discussing Roles of WS in woe and to help the OP.
So stop being a know-it all.(you know who you are)

And for kaezer do stop trying to be someone your not.

Nico

Quote from: Fantaxy on Jul 08, 2010, 06:31 AM
LOLOL mediocre knowledge.
If you noticed there was land protector there.
And another thing? Get your facts right I posted the woe vid?
You can't even read right.
LOLOL and your expecting me that you have Superior knowledge on ro? and your not bragging huh?
Sure yeah right.
What are you?
One of those OMG I USE CHAMP NOW I 1 HIT ASURA ALL PEOPLE WHO GO IN.
Point stated Go Q.Q moar.

That video you posted wasn't even with high tier guilds. They obviously don't have full support wizards and their overall DPS is low. Their profs were horrible and their over team play was horrible. About the whole "there was land protector there," that wasn't even a high tier woe. They didn't even use gabantein. You want to see a high tier woe?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sevtY63jVwQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsus5dQWxhk&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jxt3ofjmHvM&feature=related

If you're going to say something about how 2 out of 3 of these videos are champions playing, don't even bother. You'll only make yourself look more ignorant.

I wasn't trying to brag or anything. The OP was simply not interested in whitesmiths anymore and said he was more interested in things that had to do with mob control. So I told him Champions were best at ground control and Assassin Crosses were okay, but Champions were better, simply because of their damage.

My apologies, you didn't post the video. You might as well have though, considering you're using it as part of your argument [to support it]. Heck, you're not even arguing your point anymore. You're simply just trying to make me look as bad as you can [yes, I'm guilty of this too but at least I'm still giving out reasons why 1vit SinXs are bad].

By the way, I play a Gypsy. No, not those bad ones who have no idea what they're doing. I play an Offensive Slow Grace Gypsy. If you have no idea why they are good, you probably shouldn't say anything about them in your next comment [if you even reply].

Fantaxy

QuoteThat video you posted wasn't even with high tier guilds.

QuoteMy apologies, you didn't post the video.

How could people be like this. /facepalm

I didn't reply to your arguments after that because like I said this thread is for WS discussion anyway if I did there were so many flaws in your statements that I could have ended this way way ago which I didn't.

DarkDevine

Stop crying about the length of your e-penises.
TotalRO - 10x/10x