Rate my Whitesmith build

Started by roiz, Jun 18, 2009, 09:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

roiz

Well, this is the build I use as a whitesmith on a mid rate, rate it please, and if you have anything to say, CONSTRUCTIVE, about my build, be free to post it.

Stats (with bless,increase agility and +3 STR food):

91+29 STR
61+19 AGI
71+7  VIT
4+17  INT (for some extra SP)
44+22 DEX
1+8   LUK

Equipment:

+7 Feather Beret
Sunglasses[1] - Vanberk Card
+7 Meteor Plate[1] - Evil Druid Card
+10 Orcish Axe[4] - 4 Zipper Bear Cards
+7 Valkyrja's Shield[1] - Thara Frog Card
+4 Diablous Manteu[1] - Raydric Card
+4 Diablous Boots[1] - Green Ferus Card
Ring[1] - Mantis Card
Ring[1] - Horong Card

ASPD: 180
HIT: 185
HP: 14140
SP: 613

This is mostly a Cart Termination build that is aimed for WoE, rate/comment it please =)

bleu

I think your WS build is quite good.

I did a quick calculation, based on your stats/gears, the average CT damage on a Violy (Demi Human/Neutral) is 4488. But if you were using a +4 Combat Knife, the average damage is 5206, an increase of 16%. If we were using CT on a Abysmal Knight (High DEF), the damage from +10 Quad Diligent Orc Axe is only 3197. A +4 Combat Knife will do the same damage of 5206, while an +4Ice Pick will do 6216 damage, an increase of 94%. Ideally, you should be Soul Link to harness Full Adrenaline Rush. And of course in WOE, the numbers will not be this high due to WOE reduction and Demi Human reduction gears. It's just for illustration purpose.

Suggestion:
Low/Medium DEF opponents, use a +4Combat Knife or higher
Higher DEF opponents, use a +4Ice Pick or higher or even a slotted Ice Pick.

Since you included Diablous set in your gears, I would assume zeny is not a problem. However, for the sake of discussion, we shall exclude Battleground gears, MVP cards and Godly gears such as Mjolnir.

Stats (with bless,increase agility and +5 STR food):
98+32 STR (130STR)
48+22 AGI
72+8  VIT
11+18  INT
42+23 DEX
1+9   LUK

ASPD: 184
HIT: 194
HP: 14285
SP: 655

Equipment:
+7 Feather Beret
Sunglasses[1] - Vanberk Card
Pirate Dagger
+7 Valkyrie Armor[1] - Evil Druid Card
+4 Ice Pick (only for higher DEF characters) 7079 damage on Abysmal Knight (121% improvement)
+4 Combat Knife (especially for Precast - additional 10% protection from demi human) 5765 damage on Violy (28% improvement)
+7 Valkyrja's Shield[1] - Thara Frog Card (for breaking Precast)
+7 Thorny Shield[1] - Thara Frog Card (for ASPD and damage reflection)
+4 Diablous Manteu[1] - Raydric Card
+4 Diablous Boots[1] - Green Ferus Card
Horn of the Buffalo[1] - Mantis Card (for ASPD)
Cursed Hand[1] - Horong Card (for +10HIT and Critical Wound)

I switched to Valkyrie Armor for the additional +1All Stats and the fact it's unbreakable. Although Meteor Plate[1] is nice, with 80VIT, I doubt you will be stunned much and the additional DEF was not necessary in my opinion. The Evil Druid is against Sinx rite? coz you are not an emp breaker thus, Asperio should not concern you.
There are WS who also uses Unfrozen Wind Armor to break precast.
It's best to use Element Converter Scroll to bypass Raydric and inflict more damage.
Always have Full Chemical Protection.
A Soul Linker should be nearby.
Always have 8000 Weight in your cart.

Well, in any case, your original build is a good one. It mostly depends on how much zeny you have? or your ability to farm and over upgrade those gears?

roiz

Quote from: bleu on Jun 18, 2009, 12:16 PM

Pirate Dagger  Forgot to say, I have a Gangster Scarf (+5 atk)
+7 Valkyrie Armor[1] - Evil Druid Card Well, I'll try to get this one with my champion
+4 Ice Pick (only for higher DEF characters) 7079 damage on Abysmal Knight (121% improvement) I already have an Icepick so that's not a problem
+4 Combat Knife (especially for Precast - additional 10% protection from demi human) 5765 damage on Violy (28% improvement) The only problem here is that the server is new, so noone sells combat knifes =S

Horn of the Buffalo[1] - Mantis Card (for ASPD) Same as before, the server is new so nobody sells Horn of the Buffalo, I'll try to buy it sometime
Cursed Hand[1] - Horong Card (for +10HIT and Critical Wound)

It's best to use Element Converter Scroll to bypass Raydric and inflict more damage. Yeah, I'm already gathering items to make wind converters

Well, in any case, your original build is a good one. It mostly depends on how much zeny you have? or your ability to farm and over upgrade those gears?  Zeny is no problem for me, I have one day in the server, and i already have owned 100M, used 60 for some equips and stuff, and the over upgrade the gears, I think sould be no problem.

Relics

Can you @warp or kafra to dungeon levels? If so, a 2-man bio3 team can easily kill shecil for the CK.

And yeah, I'm liking bleu's build, it trades agi off for STR and more importantly vit to 80.

Omi

Uh, honestly, his builds perfect the way it is, just could use +8 food str and +9 boots with firelock.

roiz

Well, we can go to the dungeons lvl, but can you explain how a 2 man team can kill the Shecil MVP?

And also another question, does the Critical Wounds of the Cursed Hand work with CT?

Relics

Dungeon warp to lvl 3 with 2 intimidate stalkers, v strong ice dagger, clear the path to shecil.. then switch to AD/sbk/vulcan arrow/ds'er and one priest.

have the priest stay in the back while you AD/sbk/vulcan the mvp, you die, you get ressed, you repeat the process. In an ideal situation, shecil won't walk a lot.. and your priest manages to stay alive (by staying in the back).

It requires some luck, but it has worked for me loads :/

Quote from: Omi on Jun 18, 2009, 12:58 PM
Uh, honestly, his builds perfect the way it is, just could use +8 food str and +9 boots with firelock.
Define perfect, in what situation, what server, what rates and in which type of setting.

There is no 'perfect' build.

Grape

The build isn't bad, it has a relatively good Agi/Dex ratio but as mentioned before, lacks Vit. +8 Str, +8 Dex, +7 Vit and +9 Agi food are relatively easy to get. If you don't want to hunt so much, go for at least +5 Str (Mostly NPC things), +3 Dex (Green iguana card) and +7 Vit food (Manes, fish tails and NPC stuff).

Defaulting a Hiding Ring is fine as long as you don't base your build on having it (Switching on Mantis Ring before attacking), otherwise you should add a Mantis Ring into your build for +3 Str. I'd personally replace those Mantis Rings with 02 Vesper Cores for a good ATK increase while getting Str at the same time (1 Str under Mantis Rings, but the attack increase is worth it). Most people aim for 130 Str which you could probably reach with a higher level Str food.

If you have access to a linker, you should get a +7 Double Zipper Thin Blade, the DPS is higher than a Mes which is higher than an Orcish Axe. As stated, you really want a CK as your weapon and a HotB if you can get those. Overall, pretty good build except a bit fragile.

fluidin

Flame Lord rings are better :x

Ifrit isn't difficult to MVP if you know how to do it properly :/
Quote from: Jeon on Jun 04, 2009, 12:02 PM
XileRo is the only HR I know that has a reasonable PvP system. I did watch the RWC like you said, all I see is people spamming the room like every other gang fight there is in RO.

Grape

I don't really like Ifrit Rings due to the random skills and adding 2 Str is kind of low. I forgot to mention that you might want to replace the Meteor Plate with Valk Armor for +1 to all stats and 50% stun resistance. Come to think of it, Ring of Flame Lord would be a good addition for 3 Vit with 2 Ring of Flame Lords and Valk armor along with 50% stun resistance.

roiz

Well, I have another question, but I don't want to make another post for it, so I'll post it here.

Does Incantation Samurai Card ( Samurai Specter Card ) make me ignore Hard DEF ( equipments ) or Soft DEF ( VIT ), or maybe, both? Well, that is my doubt, hope someone answers :)

Loki

QuoteWhatever floats your boat.

DeathWiz

I need help wid my WS if i add vit with it i get owned by creators so i put no vit but i get low hp and get easily EFed
so i die easily

By the way is HF proper for WS???

Africa

I like your equip, let me add

Valk armor as many people said, but if you use evil druid for anti-freeze I'd rather have a marc
Bradium rings instead of normal rings, if they are implemented
Almost-perma hiding accessory, you'll ned it a lot
HoB set

If you could have access to high refines you could put firelock in shoes and use a hurricane fury.

DeathWiz

HF and HOB set is really good